Sherman wins appeal - will not be suspended!

Greenhell

Reaction score
I can smell the fear in the air already! Teams cowering in fear. The BOOM IS COMPLETE AND BACK for the playoffs!

DohBoy

Reaction score
First it was refs being in our pockets...now the head office too?

Conspiracy I say, conspiracy!

debevemos

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2b9w18mk said:
Hey NFL.. after Sherman was snubbed of his Pro Bowl bid because of this.. well..

ESX5q

Look out NFC!

Haha, How excited were you when you realized you had the perfect opportunity to use the gif?

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Just think. Sherman, a player who thrives off disrespect and doubters (dude took being a 6th rounder like the biggest insult ever), got snubbed for the Pro Bowl, and just got reason to have an EVEN BIGGER chip on his shoulder. LOVE IT!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
More confirmation..........

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/?from=stnv2

The NFL does not disclose results of a failed test until the suspension is imposed. As a result, the NFL has no statement currently on the case. But Albert Breer — who works for NFL.com — indicated that flaws in the testing procedure invalidated the result. Washington Post reporter Mark Maske spoke to someone familiar with the case, who called Sherman’s argument “a slam-dunk winner.”

hawkmanj

Reaction score
TriCHawk":2n2y556n said:
Sweeeeettt!!!

Makes me question the validity of Browner and Guy's tests too.

Me too...especially if any of them were tested at the same time. Either way, I am glad they played it safe and had Browner take his, so we weren't going to be without both for the same period of time.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1k2y2a4n said:

The NFL does not disclose results of a failed test until the suspension is imposed. As a result, the NFL has no statement currently on the case. But Albert Breer — who works for NFL.com — indicated that flaws in the testing procedure invalidated the result. Washington Post reporter Mark Maske spoke to someone familiar with the case, who called Sherman’s argument “a slam-dunk winner.”

Which makes it a real bitch that they tried to enforce the results to begin with.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
FUDGE YEAH!!!

So this is what it feels like to be Pete Caroll...I'm pumped and jacked out of my skull.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":1xx1d448 said:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Seattle should present a game ball to Heather McPhee, the NFLPA lawyer who represented Seahawks CB Richard Sherman during successful appeal.
Bullshit Schefter. It was a "slam dunk winner". Your tweet makes it sound like a great attorney pulled a rabbit out of her hat. She was a great attorney alright but not in the way I get the feeling you are insinuating. If I'm wrong, so be it but..............

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wow!! I am (happily) eating crow right now. NOBODY wants this team now. The winner between Dallas and Washington isn't going to be much of a winner at all. ;)

Highlordb

Reaction score
God Damn! I am stoked and ready to put an whoopin on STL for a playoff warmup! Bring the Boom!

mikeak

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2klmve9h said:
Jazzhawk":2klmve9h said:

Which makes it a real bitch that they tried to enforce the results to begin with.

Sorry this doesn't make sense. The NFL just gets the results from the lab back and if it is positive they suspend the player. Then Sherman appealed outlined what had happened and somehow it was probably collaborated by the lab or the tester and that made it a slam dunk. Like several of us said here if he can prove a broken seal no way that he gets suspended.

This was handled exactly the way this should be handled EXCEPT for the fact that the positive test shouldn't have leaked to the media

Latest posts