Sherman and Browner facing suspension

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Well it might not be Adderall after all. Sounds like players can say whatever they want when failing for PED and the league won't argue it.

"But since the league says nothing publicly about the reason for a suspension imposed under the NFL policy regarding anabolic steroids and related substances, the player who is suspended can say whatever he wants — and the league never will correct the record."

"And so it could be that the new non-steroid alibi arises from Adderall, a prescription ADD medication."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ids-users/

HommyHawk

Reaction score
My High school coaches motto "If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin!!!!" all linemen are taught to hold , but only a certain way. Sometimes they're caught sometimes not. We take the penalty and move on
If they are busted then lets take the penalty and move on. If you don't think that every NFL player is not "looking for that edge" then ignorance is bliss. Sorry if some fans want to lose respect for these
players but ......"WHATEVER IT TAKES" next men up were still in it!!!!!!
P.S. players come and go championships last forever GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawkmanj

Reaction score
When you ask how a 6th round pick and someone from the CFL become elite players overnight...you may have gotten your answer.

If this is true, and they lose the appeal, season is over. Our pass defense will look as bad as it did with Kelly Jennings and Trufant...AGAIN.

I know a coach can only "control" so much, but Pete had issues at USC with who came around players. Three seahawks failing drug tests? Makes you wonder...

Shaz

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1caxx7z6 said:
Shaz":1caxx7z6 said:
Relax, it's adderall. It's not the most powerful substance out there and honestly I don't see how it gives you an advantage

I've been on adderall for about 4 years, it's not as strong as people think

I'm disappointed in both of them if this is true but lets see how this plays out and see if it was in fact their error or someone elses

...and you're telling us the dosage that they took? :roll:

I'm telling you that it's not as awesome as people think it is or does for you

I'm on the highest dosage you can get (Well safely anyways) it doesn't do much and to be honest I am thinking of stop taking them entirely

Davehawk

Reaction score
According to Sherman's twitter heading, respect is earned and he leads by example. Whatever you earned is likely gone and you certainly weren't leading by example.

I love my Seahawks, but it can be so frustrating being a fan of this team sometimes.

I will still watch and root for this team like crazy, but i'm lowering my expectations about a playoff run.

KillerB

Reaction score
cesame":2067a4zl said:
Brandon Marshall is about to go off next week.

Maybe...but it won't be because the Legion is MIA. They'll be able to play, maybe for the rest of the season, until their appeals are played out.

And the Bears had half-a-dozen guys go out with ankle injuries this week. Including their RB, and Briggs, and Peanut Tillman. Some or all may be out next week.

pinksheets

Reaction score
KillerB":2lcj9o91 said:
cesame":2lcj9o91 said:
Brandon Marshall is about to go off next week.

Maybe...but it won't be because the Legion is MIA. They'll be able to play, maybe for the rest of the season, until their appeals are played out.

And the Bears had half-a-dozen guys go out with ankle injuries this week. Including their RB, and Briggs, and Peanut Tillman. Some or all may be out next week.
I hope this moves quick, because I'd rather they serve the suspensions this year than next, at this point.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
Pstark3":3rhybqjb said:
Russell wilson is probably next.. I mean he needs it the most with his narcolepsy

#notime2sleep
You've clearly never taken adderall

sc85sis

Reaction score
cesame":zo578m9o said:
NJHawksFan":zo578m9o said:
I don't care about the season any more. Guy, Browner and Sherman (buddies) all get hit with PED suspensions? Something tells me they weren't taking adderall. I am servery disappointing because I looked up to these guys. I thought this team was on a high road and I can't support cheaters.

Thoughts on Pete Carroll?

First USC, now this?

How do you think it all reflects on him?
Yeah here it comes, people claiming Pete is a cheat because of what his players do.

Please learn the true facts of the USC case. Reggie Bush and his family took benefits from people that Reggie and his family knew before he even went to USC. And it happened in San Diego. Is Pete supposed to go to every player's house and check what's going on? Is he supposed to follow every damn player every minute of the player's life?

No coach can keep track of every activity of his players 24/7/365.

Cadillac

Reaction score
I could understand Browner, but Sherman? He's the last guy that I would've expected.

Heartbreaking, honestly.

I don't want to rush to judgment before this is all sorted out, but still. I remember feeling the same way with some of the names on the Mitchell Report a few years ago.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Cadillac":374yzika said:
I could understand Browner, but Sherman? He's the last guy that I would've expected.

Heartbreaking, honestly.

I don't want to rush to judgment before this is all sorted out, but still. I remember feeling the same way with some of the names on the Mitchell Report a few years ago.
I'm sorry, but this is getting out of hand. John moffit got busted last year for this same exact thing. No one cares about that today. In fact most people forget it. This isn't shoeless Joe. The only thing that sucks about this is the suspension.

Cadillac

Reaction score
Basis4day":14txj5pz said:
Cadillac":14txj5pz said:

Heartbreaking, honestly.

I'm sorry, but this is getting out of hand. John moffit got busted last year for this same exact thing. No one cares about that today. In fact most people forget it. This isn't shoeless Joe. The only thing that sucks about this is the suspension.

I missed John Moffit's probowl....actually, I missed quite a few of his starts too.

Andrew Breitbart dying is not equivalent to Ronald Reagan dying.

Basis4day

Reaction score
No one burned a moffit jersey. Quit pretending that this is some big moral offense.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Defend our players. You guys disgust me. If you are not with us you are out of here.

Latest posts