Pstark3

Reaction score
"Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
This is issue will be resolved soon and the truth will come out. Not worried"

Wait and see I guess

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":2fikzvsm said:
It doesnt matter what the story is if they are out it sucks.

It matters in terms of my ability to read this forum for the next week without wanting to punch kittens.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
What the hell else am I supposed to read for the next couple weeks? Bleacher Report?
:sarcasm_off:

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
just the thought of this being true makes me really upset. i have talked these guys up so badly its disappointing

themunn

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":69wd3cpo said:
Both these guys have to take a long look at themselves now and realise they didn't just let down the fans and the team but themselves. No matter what happens, they'll be known for taking PEDs and that's something they'll have to work against for the rest of there careers. If they truly are innocent of taking anything (and it'll be interesting to see how they attempt to spin it) then I hope they get an appeal through and the accusations are withdrawn, but if not then I hope they can man up and admit they did a stupid ass thing and apologise to everyone for it.

As for innocent until proven guilty? well by failing the drug test they have already been proven guilty, now they need to prove themselves innocent... it doesn't happen very often when drug tests fail.

After the suspension is done, I'll be supporting them as always, hoping they can prove us all wrong and in the offseason re-evaluate themselves mentally.

Really? Can you even remember who got suspended last year on our team for PEDs without looking it up?
I'll garner a bet that you forget all about that when you watch the Real Rob Report

Pstark3

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":5z7bmsj2 said:
just the thought of this being true makes me really upset. i have talked these guys up so badly its disappointing
Oh god everyone has lol

the BS thing is that no matter how true this is, people will now refer to the legion of boom as cheaters and everything they have overcome to gain respect nationally will be worth nothing

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2g76t4lf said:
thegreeninyoureye":2g76t4lf said:
It doesnt matter what the story is if they are out it sucks.

It matters in terms of my ability to read this forum for the next week without wanting to punch kittens.

:th2thumbs:

HansGruber

Reaction score
Something doesn't smell right to me.

Everyone knows the Legion of Boom is our #1 weapon. Including the folks in NFL HQ who, above all else, DO NOT want to see the Seahawks get into the post-season on a wild card berth. Especially if that comes at the cost of the Packers getting in. All that does is highlight the NFL's jackassed referee messup, which would be a HUGE PR nightmare and gives the NFLPA a major leg up in the next CBA negotiations.

I can almost guarantee this is the NFL trying to keep Seattle out of the playoffs, brush us under the rug so nobody talks about the Packers game and the bad call in relation to the playoffs.

Honestly, what are the odds that the entire secondary would be taking PED's, no trainers would know about it, and nobody else on the team is taking them? Nah. Something's up.

canzag

Reaction score
This sucks-I can see the players apealing it to keep playing as long as they can.Personally I would rather lose them at a start of the season when they have all of camp to get ready for it then now so if they are suspended that is what I would hope for.

The Williams in Minny both got busted and they appealed-how did that end up?

canzag

Reaction score
Maxwell-and Lane are both over 6 feet tall for what its worth.They have the size we like at corner.

Pstark3

Reaction score
We all crapped our pants just like this when trufant and thurmond went down, and it turned out incredibly for the better

Not trying to get your hopes up or anything but... this team has a tendancy to step up in unlikely times

bellyfat

Reaction score
These allegations are 100% not true, they'll both win the appeal and the NFL will be countered sued!

It doesn't even matter because the next man will step up.

acbass

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2j2s1p6e said:
Seaswab":2j2s1p6e said:
It's funny the nfl goes after the best secondary in the league....hmmmm

Can we please not go the conspiracy theory route? It makes Seahawks fans look uneducated.

What? It is a conspiracy! The league knew we were bound for that last playoff spot, and they couldn't let our win against Green Bay be the deciding factor, so they tanked our season!!! Harbaugh brought this down on us! He complained once, and now he got his way. I mean, what is the last game they both will miss??!! The 49ers game! I think my tin foil hat is coming apart... My brain waves are too susceptible.... All joking aside, this really sucks. I really don't know how we are going to work this one out, but I'm hoping the scheme that turned these two into stars can make whoever is going to replace them serviceable. If it is Adderall, it's so dumb. Yes, it is banned, so they should have known better, but like I said in another post, if Adderall is a PED, then I must be Tom Brady and RGIII combined... I really hope the appeals work out.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Give the media one more reason to hate us (or love us, from the perspective of ad revenue they get while hating us).

They hate Tate, they already hate Sherman, they definitely hate Pete... Screw em.

If we still make the playoffs, they will already be back. 4 games is 4 games, if they actually do get suspended once they serve their "time" F*** anyone who wants to further bash them.

It's not like they were snorting lines of coke together during the BYE.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Rocket":1iah238d said:
Some seem to think they got "busted" for a blood test that was taken today.
Can anyone substantiate that?
as far as I know, there is no blood testing yet.

Zowert

Reaction score
Four games for Adderall?! What?! I know it is Amphetamines, which gives you vision like an Eagle, sharp focus and the ability to perform certain tasks exceptionally. I use to take an Adderall here and there when I was in college and I needed to cram for an exam. I tried taking one before hitting the gym one day (to participate in an intense game of Squash) and it actually didn't help one bit. Squash is nothing compared to professional football and just doing that made my heart rate so high that I couldn't function. I would have to stop every five minutes to catch my breath, it was awful and that was just a very low dose (20mg). I can't even imagine what it would do to a professional CB on an NFL field, covering some of the fastest runners on Earth. Their hearts would explode.

My guess, is they didn't take Adderall before a game. Maybe they took it so they could stay out all night or just for recreational purposes. I'm not trying to condone this type of behavior at all. But I don't see why it would be a problem with the NFL. Their not juicing. I understand the zero tolerance for doping (using anabolic steroids), but Amphetamines? Any anaerobic type athlete that used a significant amount would fall over and have a frickin' myocardial infarction.

Zowert

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1zeaj5wg said:
Rocket":1zeaj5wg said:
Some seem to think they got "busted" for a blood test that was taken today.
Can anyone substantiate that?
as far as I know, there is no blood testing yet.

I think you're right. I highly doubt the NFL blood tests players on a game day. It had to have been a random drug screening (probably a UA, not blood draw) that was taken earlier in the week and the lab results were in on Sunday.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Zowert":6lftl3qk said:
Four games for Adderall?! What?! I know it is Amphetamines, which gives you vision like an Eagle, sharp focus and the ability to perform certain tasks exceptionally. I use to take an Adderall here and there when I was in college and I needed to cram for an exam. I tried taking one before hitting the gym one day (to participate in an intense game of Squash) and it actually didn't help one bit. Squash is nothing compared to professional football and just doing that made my heart rate so high that I couldn't function. I would have to stop every five minutes to catch my breath, it was awful and that was just a very low dose (20mg). I can't even imagine what it would do to a professional CB on an NFL field, covering some of the fastest runners on Earth. Their hearts would explode.

My guess, is they didn't take Adderall before a game. Maybe they took it so they could stay out all night or just for recreational purposes. I'm not trying to condone this type of behavior at all. But I don't see why it would be a problem with the NFL. Their not juicing. I understand the zero tolerance for doping (using anabolic steroids), but Amphetamines? Any anaerobic type athlete that used a significant amount would fall over and have a frickin' myocardial infarction.

I used to be a professional counselor, so understand all that stuff very well. If they happen to have ADHD though ... Adderall is a perfectly acceptable medication for them. Contrary to popular belief (for those who don't have ADHD) -- Adderall and these kinds of stimulants (Ritalin as well) DON'T hype UP people who have ADHD ... they calm them down. In essence the midbrain of those who have ADHD is going a million miles an hour -- faster than the centers of the brain that govern your overall intellectual reasoning, judgment, etc. In theory, what these stimulants (like Adderall) do is to speed up those centers to the same speed as the midbrain (so now everything is now in synch). If that's what going on with these guys -- PFFT! This should be cleared up shortly. Hopefully that IS what's going on.

Basis4day

Reaction score
themunn":2za58nd6 said:
HighlandHawk":2za58nd6 said:
Both these guys have to take a long look at themselves now and realise they didn't just let down the fans and the team but themselves. No matter what happens, they'll be known for taking PEDs and that's something they'll have to work against for the rest of there careers. If they truly are innocent of taking anything (and it'll be interesting to see how they attempt to spin it) then I hope they get an appeal through and the accusations are withdrawn, but if not then I hope they can man up and admit they did a stupid ass thing and apologise to everyone for it.

As for innocent until proven guilty? well by failing the drug test they have already been proven guilty, now they need to prove themselves innocent... it doesn't happen very often when drug tests fail.

After the suspension is done, I'll be supporting them as always, hoping they can prove us all wrong and in the offseason re-evaluate themselves mentally.

Really? Can you even remember who got suspended last year on our team for PEDs without looking it up?
I'll garner a bet that you forget all about that when you watch the Real Rob Report

Moffit. Everyone forgets.