hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":12xbc88w said:
Hawksfanatik":12xbc88w said:
https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/859893757396600

RGIII benched for Colt McCoy. Ouch.

Griffin's time in DC is essentially over after this move. Wonder if the Rams go after him in the offseason, haha!

I don't see that happening, but I see the whiners going after Sam Bradford.
I'm pretty sure Bradford has 1 more year on his contract so if the Niners wanted to trade for him? I really can't see why they would because I don't see him getting anything better than what Sanchez did, 1 year at backup money because of his injury history. I would say Sanchez is the far better risk for that matter and will be FA next year.

Also if they actually cut Keapernick I could see Washington, Jets, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Houston and many others waiting to snap him up. He isn't bad against anybody else but us and it's his bad luck to be in our division and conference.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3lbm4lyl said:
rideaducati":3lbm4lyl said:
Hawksfanatik":3lbm4lyl said:
https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/859893757396600

RGIII benched for Colt McCoy. Ouch.

Griffin's time in DC is essentially over after this move. Wonder if the Rams go after him in the offseason, haha!

I don't see that happening, but I see the whiners going after Sam Bradford.
I'm pretty sure Bradford has 1 more year on his contract so if the Niners wanted to trade for him? I really can't see why they would because I don't see him getting anything better than what Sanchez did, 1 year at backup money because of his injury history. I would say Sanchez is the far better risk for that matter and will be FA next year.

Also if they actually cut Keapernick I could see Washington, Jets, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Houston and many others waiting to snap him up. He isn't bad against anybody else but us and it's his bad luck to be in our division and conference.

Do you really think the lambs are gonna pay Bradford ANOTHER $13 million? He has already made $65.1 million and has won 18 games over 5 seasons. The lambs will save $13 million by cutting him and only have $3.5 cap hit. I think he'll be cut.

Kaepernick is awful. Everyone sees this. He DOES NOT look to his second WR and can't complete a pass if there needs to be touch on the ball. Kaepernick has had "success" because of the niner defense. Now that the niner defense isn't great, Kaepernick is having a lot less "success". Kaepernick has really good weapons at his disposal, yet does next to nothing with them...consistently. I don't think there are too many coaches that would want Kaepernick after seeing that the "QB Guru" couldn't do anything with him.