Dan Quinn's defense...

keasley45

Reaction score
Isn't looking hot against...the Packers.

This is my worry with Quinn and has always been my feeling with McCarthy - In the biggest games, their teams wilt.

It's early yet. But if this dude is our #1 HC candidate, I hope he looks better in his last game(s) as Dallas DC.

They look like they're expecting to lose.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Dan Quinns defense is lights out when they have the lead. In a game their behind his defense is nothing special.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
If the Packers blow out the Cowboys at home...they're up 20-0 in the first half...look for McCarthy to get fired tomorrow.
This is a possible theory of mine as well. McCarthy gets canned and Jones (The cadaver with 100k worth of plastic surgery) promotes DQ. H’es already paying him like a head coach.

Crazier things have happened.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Holy cow! 27-0 in the first half. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in JJ's suite about now.

knownone

Reaction score
If you want to hear a crazier idea, JJ fires McCarthy and hires Pete.
I mean, if they lose and he can't get Belichick... Pete's not a bad option. They already run variations of his Offense and Defense.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I mean, if they lose and he can't get Belichick... Pete's not a bad option. They already run variations of his Offense and Defense.
Weren't there reports that JJ really likes Quinn? Maybe he fires McCarthy and promotes him. As for Pete, what if Harbaugh leaves Michigan and Pete goes back to college and takes the Michigan job. xD