Seahawks were in 2 most watched SB's

dutchman063

Reaction score
Meh...who cares, so many superbowl viewers are only watching because its the most overhyped event in the US every year no matter who plays in it, i'd say about half the viewers dont care at all about the game or the teams playin and are just watching for everything but football and because everyone else is watchin.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Meh...who cares, so many superbowl viewers are only watching because its the most overhyped event in the US every year no matter who plays in it, i'd say about half the viewers dont care at all about the game or the teams playin and are just watching for everything but football and because everyone else is watchin.
For counterpoint, I refer to the 2014 SEA-SF NFCCG which is the 3rd most watched all time (55.9 Million viewers) after the 2010 Min-NO (57.9 million), and 2012 NYG-SF (57.6 million)

Our GB NFCCG was not as well viewed, coming in at 49.84 million which is on the high side of the usual viewership, and ranks as second most watched conference championship since 2015

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Okay grumpy britches.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We are very popular nationally for such a small market team. Lots of Seahawks fans nationwide. When you win a lot, it happens.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
We need to get back next year and give the people what they want!

To me the only way that happens next year is the Seahawks score another A++ Home Run type of draft with a slew of rookies who contribute mightily from the get-go, and the defense goes from "worst to first." A rookie phenom sack-master among others. Who is going to get 20 sacks for the Seahawks next season?

I don't see Geno Smith leading the Seahawks to the Super Bowl on his own back like a clutch Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes.

However, I think he could do it with a number one defense, because all he would need to do is be "2013 Russell Wilson" or "2022 Geno Smith" or even a 2000 Baltimore Ravens-esque Trent Dilfer.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score

1 was our heartbreaker against New England.
2 was our whooping of Denver.

We need to get back next year and give the people what they want!
I believe the NFL “peaked” during our whooping of the Broncos as far as ratings and popularity was.

Since that Super Bowl, the NFL, took a lot of heat following the Kaepernick situation, rule changes and various other political issues causing viewership to decline.

Unfortunately, Seattle, could not repeat against the Patriots but the NFLs quality of games has gone down in ratings since Seattle and the Patriots SuperBowl.

Not sure if the NFL’s popularity is going to increase in the current and near future.

Just a lot of political issues and even current fans (including posters here in dot net) believing the quality of the NFL games being diminished now.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm not even on your lawn.

Latest posts