Seahawks vs 49ers, Wild Card

kidhawk

Reaction score
Looks like rain on Saturday afternoon. How does Geno play in wet weather?
It was wet today and he did pretty good. Had a few miscues and a few real beautiful passes. All in all be played like he does on dry days so it seemed like a non factor.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Take the Niners and give the points. About 9.5 seems right.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Niners have been playing well. They are the better team. We win by making plays we didn't make in the regular season and a whole lot of them.

Can't allow big plays from short passes to McCaffrey.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
They got Elijah Mitchell and Deebo back. McCaffrey won’t play every down.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Hawks will have their work cut out for them. But it would be sweet to break their 10 game winning streak.

cymatica

Reaction score
I seriously don’t see any way we beat the Niners this week, but with that said it’s hard to beat a team 3 times in the same season. Any given Sunday
Probably not hard when your team has an elite online, elite defense, and good creative play calling while playing against a bad dline and mediocre online with suspect play calling.

Smellyman

Reaction score
A forecast that far in the future is pretty much useless.
That is true, but it looks like they will be in the jet stream wash for a while. Signs point highly to rain.

An already poor grass field in the rain could get very sloppy

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
These 2 teams always play great games.
Great games are usually determined by a few key plays. If we win those few key plays we can win.
Im sure if the Seahawks Defense can stop Aiyuk Deboo Kittle McCaffrey Jennings ect ect they can win.
These 2 teams always play great games.
Great games are usually determined by a few key plays. If we win those few key plays we can win.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Pete gotta game plan without the run game cuz that 9er defense will shut it down.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Pete gotta game plan without the run game cuz that 9er defense will shut it down.
going to have to move Geno around a lot.

But really the only way to win this game though is to get lucky. Need some big turnovers. Man vs Man it is no contest and Shanahan runs a well oiled machine.

need to see a lot of the unexpected.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ground game, Sloppy Grass field that is shitty when dry should be a swamp, WR's won't be able to make hard cuts. D line is going to be hurting since pass rush is going to lose a step due to not getting good push off. Db's if smart will heavy chuck since footing is bad and they will get knocked off routes, allow them to make a move DB's are at their mercy.

94Smith

Reaction score
Quit with the old narrative That Levi’s is a bad field. Yes it was bad the first few years with sod problems but over the last two years it has been one of the best in the nfl

sutz

Reaction score
Quit with the old narrative That Levi’s is a bad field. Yes it was bad the first few years with sod problems but over the last two years it has been one of the best in the nfl
How's it handling the monsoon the last week or so?

94Smith

Reaction score
It poured rain all week in sc last week and the ground was covered. Sunday was a beautiful day and the uncovered field was perfect

hawks85

Reaction score
I won't be surpised if the 9ers mop the floor AGAIN with us, but I also won't be surprised if we give them a prison beating like no other. Either way, Go hawks.

Bootsy51

Reaction score
12 hours ago i had zero hopes we Clinch the Wildcard Round ! Who thought Lions beat Packers at Lambeau ????....now i think we blessed 2 play a "Do or Die" Game vs. a very strong Niners Team ....We got a tiny Chance ....Lets use it
Go Hawks!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Even the most positive of us homers would have been surprised to to see this team in the playoffs when the season began.

The Hawks are now playing with house money, and unlike the 9ers they have nothing to lose as they are not expected to win. This makes them dangerous and they could unexpectedly prove themselves to be a dark horse.

I frankly don’t expect them to win but they have scores to settle with the Digits and could indeed end the fairytale story of the Niners 4th string QB. If any team knows the 9ers it’s the Hawks. I look forward to an interesting game.

I have little doubt they will try to run the Hawks over, and I suspect they may have some success. Still if the midseason run D shows up it could be an interesting game.
👍🏿
We get to watch another week of Seahawks football.

Last edited:

Optimus25

Reaction score
The crazy thing is if we find a way to win, we might just use that same formula to take the NFC.