Seahawks Pre Draft press conference

Hipflexor

Reaction score
He's an introverted nerd. Super intelligent. It will payoff.

He's not going to be very outward with the media like Pete. Which is fine. It's a nice change.

Hope you’re right.

Cuz idk how he handles it if things go south, I’d be worried about another Mora situation where Mac loses the team cuz he’s a weirdo.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the last guy that was a pretty severe introvert had a pretty good run in New England. Bill was not a media guy either. In fact some great coaches have been that way, Landry, Grant a couple off the top of my head, all defense guys as well.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Hope you’re right.

Cuz idk how he handles it if things go south, I’d be worried about another Mora situation where Mac loses the team cuz he’s a weirdo.
There are infinities of difference between mora and coach Mike - one is actually good at football

CPHawk

Reaction score
Was Mora an introvert? He’s never seemed like it. He seemed more of a loud mouth clown.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Mora threw players under the bus. That's how he lost the team. He wasn't an introvert. His problem was that he didn't have a filter. He spoke his mind & it got him in trouble.

Hipflexor

Reaction score
There are infinities of difference between mora and coach Mike - one is actually good at football
I’m saying his introverted nature could become an issue if things do go south in the field. How do you get these guys motivated if you’re afraid to go lie to the media for 15 minutes?

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I’m saying his introverted nature could become an issue if things do go south in the field. How do you get these guys motivated if you’re afraid to go lie to the media for 15 minutes?
Maybe just tell the truth and all the problems are solved. And by telling the truth you can always say you’re not going to comment on something at the moment.

He doesn’t seem like the type to turtle when shit hits the fan. He seems more like the type of guy that has a shovel and a hose beforehand.

Smellyman

Reaction score
one beat reporter thought he was introverted and now that is what he is. his mic'd up segments, his pressers, interviews, being a leader of defenses and now a head coach all indicate otherwise.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Mora threw players under the bus. That's how he lost the team. He wasn't an introvert. His problem was that he didn't have a filter. He spoke his mind & it got him in trouble.

He just needed some dirt bags!