Seahawks painting end zones Action Green for Thursday night?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If anybody rolls that play out again, it will be Jeff Fisher... who should be fired

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just stopped by the stadium, yep, the green is in the end zones. Not as bright as the putrid jerseys so...... :pukeface:

irocdave

Reaction score
SO Hawks will be some lame neon type green and the Rams are going to be an artificial neon type blue. If it snows during the game it's going to look like some one dropped a bag of really large Christmas light bulbs on the field.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
irocdave":3tp5ejx9 said:
SO Hawks will be some lame neon type green and the Rams are going to be an artificial neon type blue. If it snows during the game it's going to look like some one dropped a bag of really large Christmas light bulbs on the field.

There is a whole palate full of colors that are worse than neon green and blue, folks. Don't like it? Just remember we could be the Stealers rolling out those putrid bumblebee O Brother Where Art Thou prison duds a few games a year.

seahawksny

Reaction score
I give a lot of Credit to the KC Chief Organization last night. Despite being in All red, they did NOT give in to the atrocity that is called color rush. They wore their regular home red Jerseys. The Raiders, were the next team to fall victim for this garbage, even though theirs were pretty respectable. Is KC the only one so far that hasnt given in?

I know I know, Im goiing to get responses like,,...... "If you dont like it,, then why watch"

Save it please. I Didnt watch.

i love All 12's. Just dont like this color rush gimmick. We are not the Oregon Ducks.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seahawksny":2elj4qq5 said:
Just dont like this color rush gimmick. We are not the Oregon Ducks.

Agreed...

If you want people to tune in, put a better game on thursday nights.

The last two Thursday nighter's have been good matchups. Been pretty poor for most the others

vin.couve12

Reaction score
he-gonna-cry-in-the-car-o.gif

253hawk

Reaction score
Makes for a nice dual-purpose nod to our C-Link brothers and MLS champions.

QHDvoo7