Seahawks gave workout to DT Kevin Williams

chris98251

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":23xjt3t4 said:
Williams now saying he'll retire if financial demands aren't met. Says it's not worth it if he's not getting paid enough.

Sounds like an intelligent motivated individual. Someone should tell him this is the last chance in his life to make a million dollars a year...

Yeah great smoke screen, worked so well for Allen also, we will see after the draft, John and Pete are turning over rocks, if the draft doesn't fall the way they want we could see a post draft signing to support the depth I imiagine.

Meeker

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":3nbehw83 said:
SoulfishHawk":3nbehw83 said:
wow, I guess I missed the part where Harvin, Rice and Burleson "sucked"
:roll:
I would like to warmly welcome you to the 12s.

Since you are unaware, rice was a horrible bust and Harvin has been one so far.

Out of the 3 you mentioned, only Burleson did what he was brought here to do.

With the bold alone, you admit your original post was wrong. Throw in Heath Farwell and Tarvaris Jackson for good measure.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
For veteran defensive tackle Kevin Williams, the options are becoming more and more clear: Play a 12th season for not much money, or call it quits.

Williams recently told Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press that the former Viking doesn’t plan to play for peanuts.

“If it’s not worth the risk of going back out there, I can’t say I’ll do it,” Williams said. “I don’t see [taking a low-value deal] at this point, but you never know...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... oney-deal/

hawknation2014

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":21tn4x3e said:
Sounds like an intelligent motivated individual. Someone should tell him this is the last chance in his life to make a million dollars a year...

Not to mention an opportunity to potentially win his first Super Bowl.

White Devil

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":31vg2iu5 said:
I really dont understand why its so hard for other 12s to admit that our vikings "additions" have been huge failures over the years.

We are an awesome team and we got awesome without needing any help from the vikings players.

Quite honestly we would be better if we didnt waste money on them, but I dont see why SEAHAWKS fans cant admit that VIKINGS PLAYERS have been a big letdown.

Sheesh.

R2t915B

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
LOL! Stat-chasing fantasy leaguers say the darndest things :p :mrgreen: Nobody gets signed to this team to be 'the man.' If you don't know that by now, you will forever be disappointed in anybody with a decent contract,..unless they are on defense.

Latest posts