Santa Clara 49ers trade 4th round pick for Stevie Johnson

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SF49r":3l68w6uh said:
lvnginhwktwn":3l68w6uh said:
I can't wait to see the "12th man" meltdown next year when your precious Hawks don't live up to your expectations. Go ahead keep talking crap, you have til next season to get it out of your system.

And just to be clear, I am NOT comparing how your team will do against mine. I simply mean when your team does not do as well as this last season, it will be fun to watch the meltdown, your fair weather fans go back to talking shit about their own team like I use to hear here in Seattle 5 years ago, your new bandwagoneers jump ship and abandon the "12th man". And speaking of the '12th man" I really can't wait to see how much A&M charges the Hawks for the use of that name when they raise the price from 5000 a year to ? in 2016

But until then enjoy your crap talking and generalizations "Super Bowl Champs" :pukeface:
And when that happens all of the seahawk trolls will disappear from existence again on nfl.com articles and 49er highlight videos. Also this message board will start to lose activity. They will all migrate to the next winning team.

Lol... That's funny coming from your fanbase

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1u5i8h5m said:
bigtrain21":1u5i8h5m said:
lvnginhwktwn":1u5i8h5m said:
I can't wait to see the "12th man" meltdown next year when your precious Hawks don't live up to your expectations. Go ahead keep talking crap, you have til next season to get it out of your system.

And just to be clear, I am NOT comparing how your team will do against mine. I simply mean when your team does not do as well as this last season, it will be fun to watch the meltdown, your fair weather fans go back to talking shit about their own team like I use to hear here in Seattle 5 years ago, your new bandwagoneers jump ship and abandon the "12th man". And speaking of the '12th man" I really can't wait to see how much A&M charges the Hawks for the use of that name when they raise the price from 5000 a year to ? in 2016

But until then enjoy your crap talking and generalizations "Super Bowl Champs" :pukeface:

Livinginthepast,

Just leave the board then. Not one person is keeping you here or gives any sort of a crap about your opinion on things. No one here is saying we are guaranteed a Super Bowl so I don't see why you think our team is any different in that way than other contenders and are going to have some of epic meltdown.

Well I guess you have nothing to worry about, if your fan base doesn't have a total meltdown next season then I guess you'll have the last laugh.
Fanbases whos team wins the Championship don't usually meltdown. Think about that for a bit. :mrgreen:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":1lb3oji4 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1lb3oji4 said:

And when that happens all of the seahawk trolls will disappear from existence again on nfl.com articles and 49er highlight videos. Also this message board will start to lose activity. They will all migrate to the next winning team.
:1:
Oh the irony of this statement coming from a whiners troll...... Isnt it about time for you to dig deep into your closet and drag out your old Raider jerseys??????????

Laloosh

Reaction score
Santa Clara fans believe that they're fated to win XLIX. Can't blame them for hoping like hell that we under achieve.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":vw8k314t said:

I wonder what you'll be saying in 2016 after our 3Pete in Santa Clara?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SF49r":4n32tr5i said:

Is this for real?

Disappear from existence again? In the past 10 years the Hawks have made the post season 7 times and won games in those post seasons. There wasn't any real down time to disappear. On the other hand, the Niners sucked for nearly a decade, had a few good seasons and the entitlement is in full force.

Most of the newer posters here are Niner trolls anyways. Either pretending to be Seahawks fans that are scared of the Niners awesomeness or "respect" them deeply. That and the DenialZone type. Where there is sn excuse for everything.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
thebanjodude":ojldph4o said:
Well, this thread certainly seems to have more vitriol than usual

What the f*ck is that supposed to mean!?!?!?

Marvin49

Reaction score
OK....

To some (not all) of the Niners fans on this board.

Seattle is Super Bowl Champion. Own it. No getting around it. They earned it. The fans will ram it down your throat at every opportunity...just as 49er fans would do if they had won. Talking about the demise of the Seahawks rings hollow. The reality is that these are the best 2 teams in the NFL and will likely again be the best 2 teams in the NFL next year.

They won this round and there will be another round next year. Lets just see what happens and not boldly predict the demise of a very young team.

I would say to Seahawk fans though that when the Niners won the NFC Championship you guys were making the opposite argument...but that's all good. The NFC Championship is not a Lombardi.

SF49r

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":112fap1x said:
lvnginhwktwn":112fap1x said:

I wonder what you'll be saying in 2016 after our 3Pete in Santa Clara?
Wake up and say "Wow what a crazy dream! Thank god it won't ever be reality!"

SF49r

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ae4dmn1 said:
SF49r":1ae4dmn1 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1ae4dmn1 said:

Lol... That's funny coming from your fanbase

Go to every NFL.com article involving the 49ers

1S7hI

That's all you will see in the comment sections.

HansGruber

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3oy583bn said:

Typical Niner fan.

Admits that his team can't beat us. Hopes the Seahawks will "melt down". Accuses 12th Man of being fairweather (which is highly ironic considering Candlestick has been a ghost town since the early 90's).

Sees picture of Pete Carroll holding the 2014 Lombardi. Runs away to find some black and white Polaroids from the 1980's and brag about a team he wasn't old enough to even watch.

Congrats on winning the Superbowl in the 1980's. Just remember, the Redskins and Cowgirls were good back then, too. You're all irrelevant now. Just perennial losers talking about what could have been, what should have been, and how you wuz robbed.

Loser.

Now kiss the ring and get out of my office.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Marvin49":1n4uh2rz said:
I would say to Seahawk fans though that when the Niners won the NFC Championship you guys were making the opposite argument...but that's all good. The NFC Championship is not a Lombardi.

Huh? All I remember is watching SF go to the Superbowl as a heavy favorite against an old aging team with no real offense and a QB who sets the bar for mediocrity, and then absolutely STINK IT UP. Flacco owes the 49ers a massive boquet of flowers and a thank you card. Your "good but not quite good enough" team single-handedly handed him a contract he doesn't deserve, thanks to making him look like the 2007 Tom Brady.

Baltimore did to SF what Seattle did to Denver. It wasn't even close until the power went out and the Niners had an hour to reconvene, adjust their schemes, and start over. And they still couldn't do it. Leave it up to Kaepernick and a fade pass that sailed 20 feet over the nearest WR's head. Kaepernick - worst 4th quarter QB I've ever seen on a good team (Flacco is better).

It's hilarious that any 49er fan would even bring that game up. I guarantee if Seattle played Baltimore, that game wouldn't have been close, and you know it as well as I do. You all had your chance and showed the world that Harbaugh will never have what it takes to win a championship at any level of the sport. He and his teams always have and always will come up short.

NINEster

Reaction score
HansGruber":35avpia8 said:
Marvin49":35avpia8 said:

Huh? All I remember is watching SF go to the Superbowl as a heavy favorite against an old aging team with no real offense and a QB who sets the bar for mediocrity, and then absolutely STINK IT UP. Flacco owes the 49ers a massive boquet of flowers and a thank you card. Your "good but not quite good enough" team single-handedly handed him a contract he doesn't deserve, thanks to making him look like the 2007 Tom Brady.

Baltimore did to SF what Seattle did to Denver. It wasn't even close until the power went out and the Niners had an hour to reconvene, adjust their schemes, and start over. And they still couldn't do it. Leave it up to Kaepernick and a fade pass that sailed 20 feet over the nearest WR's head. Kaepernick - worst 4th quarter QB I've ever seen on a good team (Flacco is better).

It's hilarious that any 49er fan would even bring that game up. I guarantee if Seattle played Baltimore, that game wouldn't have been close, and you know it as well as I do. You all had your chance and showed the world that Harbaugh will never have what it takes to win a championship at any level of the sport. He and his teams always have and always will come up short.

A good number of 49er fans felt that our coaching staff let us down in that game -- no excuse for an illegal procedure on first play of the super bowl.

Baltimore to its credit was a more veteran team than SF, a team that was constantly in the playoff hunt since 2008 and finally got over the hump. While they had a terrible mid season performance, they finished very strong. And if you want to see their potential that year, just look at the season opener against the Bengals....a very punishing performance.

That to me was a good amount of the difference, and perhaps the Ravens coaching staff does not get enough credit to exploit 49er weaknesses in the secondary and so forth.

The 49ers ability to mount a comeback at all speaks volumes in my opinion that they should have won the game if it was played over, or at least win the majority of them. The 49ers of this past year do not lose that game as evidenced by how they played in the playoffs in hostile road conditions.

Seahawks vs. Ravens would have been a good game as well, hard to say how it would have played out. I don't see those Ravens getting blown out by either 49ers or Seahawks. Remember the Seahawks also struggled early in the playoff games like the 49ers.

The Ravens certainly would never have laid down like the Broncos. Remember, the Ravens are a complete football team with head coach, not a quarterback with 52 teammates and a few consultants on the sideline.

Giedi

Reaction score
Marvin49":dfveyhgp said:
OK....

Seattle is Super Bowl Champion. Own it. No getting around it. They earned it. The fans will ram it down your throat at every opportunity...just as 49er fans would do if they had won. Talking about the demise of the Seahawks rings hollow. The reality is that these are the best 2 teams in the NFL and will likely again be the best 2 teams in the NFL next year.

They won this round and there will be another round next year. Lets just see what happens and not boldly predict the demise of a very young team.

The *real question* is can they repeat. :mrgreen:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Giedi":27z3hssw said:
Marvin49":27z3hssw said:
OK....

Well, in order to repeat, you first have to Pete. Which means the job is already half done.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Giedi":285qx6ut said:
Marvin49":285qx6ut said:
OK....

I have a feeling you are NOT going to like the results.! :mrgreen:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":24ymkk8h said:
You should post a picture of the Lombardi trophy, not the NFC Championship trophy lol. Most of the 49ers current roster has earned that trophy that you posted Sherman holding. lololol

Oh how did I miss this Gem?

It has already been said, we don't consider the NFCC an accomplishment, we consider it phase one of the single biggest Niner trolling event that has ever occurred, that is why the NFCC trophy of 2013 has value. The Niners didn't haven't to play the Hawks to get theirs. In fact, I remember Niner fans crying about the Seahawks taking the lead in 2012 even though that meant tht the Niners could play at home. Who cares what the Niners have, they haven't beaten the Hawks on their way to ANYTHING.

But you know all that, don't you JZ?

Giedi

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3h8c5zfb said:
Giedi":3h8c5zfb said:
Marvin49":3h8c5zfb said:
OK....

Well, in order to repeat, you first have to Pete. Which means the job is already half done.
Perhaps, but it's a tough division. This isn't the AFC East. :D Rams are up and coming and Arizona won 10 last year. So you guys got your job cut out for you, no doubt about it. With Wilson, you guys have a shot at it, without him - no way.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Giedi":2ib97jz6 said:
Marvin49":2ib97jz6 said:
OK....

And the real answer is of course they can, there are just number of components that need to be in place for it to be possible. I know one thing for certain, the Seahawks chances of winning a Super Bowl are no different than they were in 2013.