Sam Bradford ACL and value

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm up for an actual conversation on both B in Philly and Foles in STl. there is a lot to discuss. Egos aside and football the well, um: point.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Truthfully I'm not sure about Foles. I can't figure out if he's a classic system guy or not because of his injury.

Bradford? Doesn't matter if he has all the tools, he's fragile all the way back to Oklahoma. He will get injured again so it'd be more realistic to discuss if Kelly could be successful long-term with Tebow as far as I'm concerned.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1vwt6rsc said:
Truthfully I'm not sure about Foles. I can't figure out if he's a classic system guy or not because of his injury.

Bradford? Doesn't matter if he has all the tools, he's fragile all the way back to Oklahoma. He will get injured again so it'd be more realistic to discuss if Kelly could be successful long-term with Tebow as far as I'm concerned.

I have zero interest in B except for I am now trolling all Philly fans. Even on my phone. I think I am trolling some fan who saw me talk to Sanchez after the Rams game last year. I didn't even know B was gonna be there yet. Oh, the fun.

As a Rams fan though, I can't talk about Foles. I don't know him yet.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
With the Rams luck Foles will tear his ACL in the preseason and an injury free Bradford will take the Eagles to the NFCC game.

I absolutely don't wish this but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Did Philly make the right move? Hard to say. Kelly probably knows he will never accomplish anything with Foles so why not get what you can for him and Bradford if back to 100% physically and mentally is definitely a huge upgrade, especially in Kelly's system.

It's a gamble that could pay off big time but probably has a much better chance of failing with Sam's injury history. All Kelly's Chips are in, that is for sure. Pun intended.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1879dh7u said:
With the Rams luck Foles will tear his ACL in the preseason and an injury free Bradford will take the Eagles to the NFCC game.

I absolutely don't wish this but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Did Philly make the right move? Hard to say. Kelly probably knows he will never accomplish anything with Foles so why not get what you can for him and Bradford if back to 100% physically and mentally is definitely a huge upgrade, especially in Kelly's system.

It's a gamble that could pay off big time but probably has a much better chance of failing with Sam's injury history. All Kelly's Chips are in, that is for sure. Pun intended.

If Foles tears his ACL in pre-season. STL is just haunted.

Latest posts