Sam Bradford ACL and value

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3k5iw81c said:
MizzouHawkGal":3k5iw81c said:
Hey, didn't you see the smiley at the bottom?
Of course I did. Didn't you sense my sarcasm? My real mom would have.
True. Luckily, it would be scandalous if I ever had a child as old as yourself. ;)

Ambrose83

Reaction score
bradford was never good... how do you expect him to be after 2 major injuries....

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1diwph9k said:
bradford was never good... how do you expect him to be after 2 major injuries....
HE HAZ JUSS NEVAR HAD A CHANCE!!!!!111

^ Half the Rams fan base. Just wait, Bradford's going to light it up for Philly. Or something.

mikeak

Reaction score
RedAlice":35h6n6nk said:
I'm kinda seriously over discussing Bradford.

HEY: He is NO LONGER the Rams' QB.

And so ends the long, long winter.

Then move on. This is the NFL forum and not the LA Rams forum...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2540hlt1 said:
Ambrose83":2540hlt1 said:
HE HAZ JUSS NEVAR HAD A CHANCE!!!!!111

^ Half the Rams fan base. Just wait, Bradford's going to light it up for Philly. Or something.
Well at least Alice has that right.

RedAlice

Reaction score
mikeak":fzzxc7vg said:
RedAlice":fzzxc7vg said:

What does a topic on Bradford have to do with the LA Rams??????

Nothing.

He was my QB as a Rams' fan and now he is NOT my QB as a Rams' fan.

What does B have to do with LA?

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":i3b1lkh7 said:
RedAlice":i3b1lkh7 said:
RolandDeschain":i3b1lkh7 said:
RedAlice":i3b1lkh7 said:
For shame. What would House Stark have to say about this blasphemy?

Not sure. But bet B wishes he was in a jail next to some sand sharks.

Or, maybe he is. Lotsa jails in Philly. :)
Horrible! Am I going to have to watch you just like Ro?

8)

@ Alice, you do know the nightmare is just going to get worse right? Nick Foles up against the NFCW it's going to be UGLY. The guy is a statue....not good.

To be honest Mizzou, all I can feel right now is one thing: it's not B, and it's not his back-up.

I have no idea what it feels like to have a real QB under center lately.

So, I'm going with hopeful. Not my QB rules the world. I just want someone who doesn't look like an idiot under fire, or to feel like his backup is so much better than him when that isn't even par.

ETA: I guess I am now under fire yet AGAIN for not likeing B. Welcome MIKE!!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
You do know I'm overstating the Nick Foles thing just to rib you? What do you expect given this is Hawk Country? And but for the most asinine play ever tried with 20 seconds to go of a back to back champion in the salary cap era.

Bad news is we're far more mad then Atlanta and leagues better with a quarterback that's too short and out to make history that for the first time ever actually has a first tier receiving target.

mikeak

Reaction score
Jville":2lazibba said:
mikeak":2lazibba said:
To me the gamble isn't about Bradford being good enough it is simply if he stays healthy.

I am definately not sold on Foles and think it was a fair trade. Foles isn't as good but likelier to stay healthy. Bradford will probably get injured again. So the up and downside is lower / higher with Bradford I think Foles is likelier to get you to 8-8

So if you want to win in this league and risk a bad year - good trade for the Eagles

You might find the following link interesting >>> [urltargetblank]http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110846[/urltargetblank]

I did - thanks for posting

We shall see if Bradford works out but either way I think he gives them a better chance to reach the Super Bowl than Foles did....

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":168o9xg8 said:
You do know I'm overstating the Nick Foles thing just to rib you? What do you expect given this is Hawk Country? And but for the most asinine play ever tried with 20 seconds to go of a back to back champion in the salary cap era.

Bad news is we're far more mad then Atlanta and leagues better with a quarterback that's too short and out to make history that for the first time ever actually has a first tier receiving target.

I know! But, I can't get used to Foles as my QB yet. He is just a name ... I honestly know zero about him. I am waiting to learn him as the season gets on. And. Beyond happy my QB is not B.

As to Rams v Hawks. I think the D will be more relevant to the game then the QB. As you stated....your QB to the new tier one receiving target. That will be the game.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":1b7gg2ss said:
MizzouHawkGal":1b7gg2ss said:

I know! But, I can't get used to Foles as my QB yet. He is just a name ... I honestly know zero about him. I am waiting to learn him as the season gets on. And. Beyond happy my QB is not B.

As to Rams v Hawks. I think the D will be more relevant to the game then the QB. As you stated....your QB to the new tier one receiving target. That will be the game.
You're a good egg Alice. Nick Foles is damned dangerous if given time. Thing is we know exactly how to beat him. We played him when the game meant all the marbles.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Per Chip's presser just now, Sanchez and Bradford are equal with equal opp to be the starting QB. :D Reason being, B has a hurt knee, and it's hey: not ready yet.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
"As it turns out, the Philadelphia Eagles traded their starting quarterback and a second-round draft pick in exchange for an injured quarterback who might be banished to the sidelines in Week 1.

Although coach Chip Kelly noted that Sam Bradford is "on schedule" in his rehab from a second ACL surgery, the team's new signal-caller walked with a pronounced limp on Thursday, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Bradford has acknowledged that this ACL recovery has been more laborious than last offseason's rehab."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -eagles-qb

RedAlice

Reaction score
That is only an update, but from the same link:

This week's primary takeaway from Philadelphia, though, is that Bradford is far from a lock to open the season under center.

HHHTGT

Reaction score
If he had been able to stay healthy, he had the ability to be in the same breath as QB's in the top 10 of thr league. That being said, he can't buy a full season to save his life, and I don't know why I should believe this year would be any different..

RedAlice

Reaction score
RedAlice":3m54ne9l said:
mikeak":3m54ne9l said:
RedAlice":3m54ne9l said:

What does a topic on Bradford have to do with the LA Rams??????

Nothing.

He was my QB as a Rams' fan and now he is NOT my QB as a Rams' fan.

What does B have to do with LA?

I think "mike" got drunked and forgot to answer me.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":20xj640k said:
Not that I care about Philadelphia's impending quarterback disaster but you may be right.

Well, this is not fun.

I guess the boys got all sucked into winter and can't actually talk about football.