Russell Wilson is #1 in total TDs

Anthony!

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3m5eh8xv said:
Yeah, you don't think of the Pats having a less than stellar o-line, but he's been hit quite a bit this season. But, like Russ, just gets it done when it matters. I have never really understood the Brady hate, but oh well. He's the best we have ever seen.

NE oline is ranked 13th in pass blocking w are ranked 25th huge difference

Anthony!

Reaction score
Jville":3t7ow5ao said:
getnasty":3t7ow5ao said:
Anthony!":3t7ow5ao said:
Jville":3t7ow5ao said:
Wilson is riding a two week slump.

I'm hoping he can bounce back and finish.

Not sue I agree a 107 QB rating, 66% complt 2 tds no ints. He only has 21 attemtps. But by no means a bad game.

Don't forget he had 98% of our 126 yards too. Might have been his best game of the year.

There is also a stat driven site that ranks Russell Wilson at #11 with a QB rating of 59.4

But by all means, carry on with the cherry picking party. It's my mistake. I need to become more cognizant that cherry picking is a favorite pass time that often carries more weight than field performance.

My apologies if I rained on anyone's parade.

and there are several ranking him top 5 doe snot change how important he has been to this team

Anthony!

Reaction score
adeltaY":2f67602q said:
What happened to the passing offense? Everything seemed to be trending up mid season and Russ was on pace for 4600+ passing yards. Shame the December tear never happened.

we faced several great dlines and we did not have a good game plan for them

Anthony!

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3osg5zw7 said:
pmedic920":3osg5zw7 said:
We should merge this thread with the “is he worth it” one.

I’d say this answers that question.

:{)
No it does not really..
As posted above His big numbers are in 2nd half while he has looked like manure in the first half all year.
The numbers do not lie and how many games have we lost because of those first halves?
I am about winning and care less about inflated stats because your behind when you didn't need to be.
@20 million I expect you will take control like a Brady,Rodgers or Favre because you can.
Take control and play in the first like you would in the fourth!
I know the truth hurts believe me.The stats are great for fantasy football but for SB hopes not so much.

Yeah the truth does hurt that our coaching staff gameplan is probing the other teams defense the first half and so they are not very aggressive. IT hurts to know our coaching staff sets us up for slow starts. Thankfully our QB usually finds a way to make it work once he is allowed to which is the 2nd half

Anthony!

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1wpyudr5 said:
My god Anthony, I am complimenting him, and you're getting butt hurt, yet again. Geezus man.

I know I was adding to your point about NE, showing how much better their oline is etc

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough, Brady and Wilson are in a very small class of QB's who can work around what type of blocking they have in front of them. Of course Brady has a better o line, but that's like saying Pizza is better than Poop :lol:

semiahmoo

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":17adm13k said:
My god Anthony, I am complimenting him, and you're getting butt hurt, yet again. Geezus man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony!

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1t852bue said:
Fair enough, Brady and Wilson are in a very small class of QB's who can work around what type of blocking they have in front of them. Of course Brady has a better o line, but that's like saying Pizza is better than Poop :lol:

Agreed

Jville

Reaction score
Anthony!":3ejwobzv said:
Jville":3ejwobzv said:
getnasty":3ejwobzv said:
Anthony!":3ejwobzv said:
Not sue I agree a 107 QB rating, 66% complt 2 tds no ints. He only has 21 attemtps. But by no means a bad game.

Don't forget he had 98% of our 126 yards too. Might have been his best game of the year.

There is also a stat driven site that ranks Russell Wilson at #11 with a QB rating of 59.4

But by all means, carry on with the cherry picking party. It's my mistake. I need to become more cognizant that cherry picking is a favorite pass time that often carries more weight than field performance.

and there are several ranking him top 5 doe snot change how important he has been to this team

Good grief Anthony, my response was an apology for raining on anyone's stat parade. Your so fragile about Wilson.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Jville":2yoq1rr0 said:
Anthony!":2yoq1rr0 said:
Jville":2yoq1rr0 said:
getnasty":2yoq1rr0 said:

Good grief Anthony, my response was an apology for raining on anyone's stat parade. Your so fragile about Wilson.

and mine was making it clear that different sites show different things, based on whatever criteria they use, In other backing you up some, you might want to relax your self

Jville

Reaction score
That would call for a powerful lubricant.

Do they still distill "Everclear"?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":36egfikz said:
IndyHawk":36egfikz said:
pmedic920":36egfikz said:

No it does not really..
As posted above His big numbers are in 2nd half while he has looked like manure in the first half all year.
The numbers do not lie and how many games have we lost because of those first halves?
I am about winning and care less about inflated stats because your behind when you didn't need to be.
@20 million I expect you will take control like a Brady,Rodgers or Favre because you can.
I know the truth hurts believe me.The stats are great for fantasy football but for SB hopes not so much.

Brady, Rodgers, Brees all make mistakes and all have better supporting casts on offense than Russ, whether that be a run game, good OL, or both. Their play callers are better than what Russ has except maybe Rodgers.
Some of this true but Brady and Rodgers can also see over the lines to migate the kind of blitzes RW faces.
RW however usually starts 6-8 yrds back on a lot of plays.
So to me blaming the OL was fine last year but this year?I see good enough blocking.
His skills in the pocket are not good at all.
That is one of things the 3 qb's above are good at and has been one of my biggest issues with RW.
I wish he would get with Drew and pick his brain.
I understand no player is perfect but some of the stuff I see should not be happening at this stage.

To Anthony..
I have never seen anyone defend someone so much except Sioux with DB/TJack and ACollinsFan.
We are all fans in the end of this TEAM I presume and not just a player.
I want RW to do well believe me but I'm not viewing anyone with rose colored shades.
I want deep playoff runs and SB's. Without that ..Stats mean nothing to me.

Anthony!

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2r9olhwd said:
adeltaY":2r9olhwd said:
IndyHawk":2r9olhwd said:
pmedic920":2r9olhwd said:

No it does not really..

Brady, Rodgers, Brees all make mistakes and all have better supporting casts on offense than Russ, whether that be a run game, good OL, or both. Their play callers are better than what Russ has except maybe Rodgers.
Some of this true but Brady and Rodgers can also see over the lines to migate the kind of blitzes RW faces.
So to me blaming the OL was fine last year but this year?I see good enough blocking.
That is one of things the 3 qb's above are good at and has been one of my biggest issues with RW.
I understand no player is perfect but some of the stuff I see should not be happening at this stage.

To Anthony..
I have never seen anyone defend someone so much except Sioux with DB/TJack and ACollinsFan.
I want RW to do well believe me but I'm not viewing anyone with rose colored shades.

good enough blocking he is the #1 QB in the league in getting sacked, hit and hurried you think that is good enough blocking? as to what your seeing get glasses because what you see pretty much every expert out there, does not agree with. As to your stuff pointed at me, look in a mirror. And remember 82% of offensive yards and over 97% of offensive TDs are coming from 1 player the QB. Maybe you should be trying to figure out why he has to do some much, unlike those other QBs who do not.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":39dllrs7 said:
IndyHawk":39dllrs7 said:
adeltaY":39dllrs7 said:
IndyHawk":39dllrs7 said:
No it does not really..

To Anthony..

good enough blocking he is the #1 QB in the league in getting sacked, hit and hurried you think that is good enough blocking? as to what your seeing get glasses because what you see pretty much every expert out there, does not agree with. As to your stuff pointed at me, look in a mirror. And remember 82% of offensive yards and over 97% of offensive TDs are coming from 1 player the QB. Maybe you should be trying to figure out why he has to do some much, unlike those other QBs who do not.

To be fair to the truth, Wilson has been Sacked #11, and Hit #4 most in the league. Still is very poor and not his fault but no need to make it look worse than it already is. Also the only stat that matters is winning, Russell is a winner. :irishdrinkers:

Anthony!

Reaction score
907Hawk":1gw8zuzk said:
Anthony!":1gw8zuzk said:
IndyHawk":1gw8zuzk said:
adeltaY":1gw8zuzk said:

To Anthony..

To be fair to the truth, Wilson has been Sacked #11, and Hit #4 most in the league. Still is very poor and not his fault but no need to make it look worse than it already is. Also the only stat that matters is winning, Russell is a winner. :irishdrinkers:

You are forgetting hurried were he also list high and if you add all that together he is #1. Also, Wilson is 4th most sacked QB in the league, #2 in hits and as of last week #3 in hurries so altogether #1 and also the only one in the top 5 in all 3 categories with a chance to be in the playoffs

adeltaY

Reaction score
The line has been dreadful the past few game so I'm not buying that they improved and that Wilson should thus shoulder more blame.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":3llyrgdt said:
Anthony!":3llyrgdt said:
IndyHawk":3llyrgdt said:
adeltaY":3llyrgdt said:

To Anthony..

No matter what you say in defense of RW, They's just some folks gonna try'n piss in your cheerio's, because that's just Who The Are. :pukeface: