Russ looking thick

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3jvj6wuw said:
MizzouHawkGal":3jvj6wuw said:
Largent80":3jvj6wuw said:
Ummmm. This was on the cover of Sports Illustrated 3 years ago.

R90r8xU
I now see why he takes sacks and baseball slides. Question for the guys.... if you were carrying that package wouldn't you take measures to protect it? :mrgreen:
The big guy can take a beating, it's "the boys" that need protection. 8)

True. I'm sure it's been in some sticky situations.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Crizilla":1fmup30u said:
im shorter than average too (tho russ isnt that short to be honest) and yes i can confirm its easier for us to get "thick". Hes definitely looking more muscular. Also dat haircut is fly. Russ is lookin as alpha as ever.

*High Fives Crizilla*

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
You know what I like about this picture? If it was actually taken recently then that indicates how seriously Russ is training for this upcoming season. Considering we're what, 1-2 weeks out from his wedding and he's back throwing. The stories of him and some receivers training multiple times a week on top of the annual cali/HI trip... it's really hard not to get too excited for this season.

I'm favorable on quite a few rookies this season, which I haven't been the past few drafts. Coupled with Wilson's potential this year, another top 5 defense at the minimum, and a more favorable schedule...the next 50 days can't come soon enough.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
52754739.jpg

Daystew

Reaction score
The Breh":36p1t1u0 said:
I'm convinced some of y'all post on the coli :twisted:

Haha... I most certainly do. These are my only sports forums. No Seahawks fans over there unfortunately.

The Breh

Reaction score
That you @southpaw/misfit :mjpls:
There's a few on there and only 2/3 that rep hard.
Hell we don't even have an offseason thread and there's plenty to discuss.
This thread tho sounds like something Taxman would make :shock:

Hawks46

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2niviz62 said:
mrt144":2niviz62 said:
My only hope is that this doesn't turn into some Tiger Woods-esque pursuit of spurious things that don't actually help his game any.

Players bulk in the off season. My guess is that he will cut for the regular season

He looks more cut to me right now then he did all last year. He looks really good.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If you knew you would be standing (read: running and scrambling) behind an OL as untested as ours, wouldn't you want to bulk up, too?

This is self-preservation!