Sean Payton already complaining about Russ

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
No reason to be a giant jerk, I'm very aware of the situation. I wasn't sure if there was a separate incident being referred to, I'd seen the press conference before when he talks about winning without one. I was unsure if there was something else I was missing from the context as the comment was a little vague so I was just wondering.

Kind of sad you went out of your way to be that big of a jerk and make that little link over a question not even sent your way. You must be have a great attitude and be a ton of fun at parties.
Yeah, that was an unnecessarily rude response.

& yes, that press conference where he talks about winning without one is the response I'm talking about.

strohmin

Reaction score
Let's see... you have internet access and you can type, prerequisites for posting that comment.

How could you have possibly used those resources to find the answer to your question?
Sometimes we ask for a link to make it easier so we are finding the right source. There is so much crap on the internet that searching it is difficult sometimes. Why do you gotta attack another member for calmly asking for a link? it's not like they asked you directly for a link....

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's becoming increasingly clear that the success of the Saints was more Drew Brees than Sean Payton. I'm not sold that Sean Payton is a good HC or even one that should be in HOF when his coaching days are through.

However, I do believe that Brees is a HOF QB. The Chargers are still beating themselves up for giving up on Brees. If not, they should be.

Maulbert

Reaction score
It's becoming increasingly clear that the success of the Saints was more Drew Brees than Sean Payton. I'm not sold that Sean Payton is a good HC or even one that should be in HOF when his coaching days are through.

However, I do believe that Brees is a HOF QB. The Chargers are still beating themselves up for giving up on Brees. If not, they should be.
I mean, Philip Rivers wasn't a slouch. Not a lot of playoff success, but he was a damn good QB, and that wasn't all on him. I mean, look at the 2010 Chargers. #1 offense, #1 defense, missed the playoffs because they LITERALLY lost 4 games due to the WORST special teams in the league.