Rumor.. Hawks interested in trading for Brandon Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
flyingHigh":1qyvmd7t said:
food for thought. Russell and kearse just became followers to Brandon Marshall on twitter

Do either follow Andre Johnson? We tried for Marshall a few years back. Would he come here knowing he'd wouldn't get the numbers? He's a special talent and would be exciting to watch with Wilson throwing him the ball. I feel like AJ is a safer play than Marshall but not as explosive and potentially game changing as Marshall.

jake206

Reaction score
Just want Seahawks to trade for Marshall and draft a good TE like Maxx Williams. Andre Johnson is done.

hawksurething

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1a7mccce said:
flyingHigh":1a7mccce said:
food for thought. Russell and kearse just became followers to Brandon Marshall on twitter

Do either follow Andre Johnson? We tried for Marshall a few years back. Would he come here knowing he'd wouldn't get the numbers? He's a special talent and would be exciting to watch with Wilson throwing him the ball. I feel like AJ is a safer play than Marshall but not as explosive and potentially game changing as Marshall.

If Dez can get 1300 yards & double digit TDs with Murray leading the NFL RBs?...the Marshall can too.

Maybe even more production with Wilson instead of romo throwing the ball :)

Hyak

Reaction score
This also means they likely are cutting Harvin so that 4th becomes a 6th.....

Hyak

Reaction score
I will say NY is probably a great place for him given his Inside the NFL deal. Being local eliminates the travel issue for him. One wonders if that was a factor in where he wanted to go.

Hawknight

Reaction score
If Marshall is healthy along with Decker...things are about to get interesting in Jetsville

Status
Not open for further replies.