RRR

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I had a lot of laughs watching that report, but 6-1 is what matters most to me. Not saying that RRR would cause the Hawks to have more or less wins at this point, but why take a chance with any distraction?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
I want Rob focused on getting back into game shape, adjusting to the tweaks we've made on offense this season, and getting his timing/chemistry right with the offense.

If he can do that while also filming, editing, etc. on the RRR, more power to him. But if it's one or the other, I won't miss the RRR at all.

chrispy

Reaction score
Scruggs was a good interviewer, but his Quality Control was lacking as he had a side-butt shot in the background.

I'd like to have it continue, but perhaps Scruggs or other guest hosts can step in until MRob is ready. Whether it's MRob, the O as a whole, OLine or all three, there will be some adjustments.

SE174

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2fn4vvm0 said:
I want Rob focused on getting back into game shape, adjusting to the tweaks we've made on offense this season, and getting his timing/chemistry right with the offense.

If he can do that while also filming, editing, etc. on the RRR, more power to him. But if it's one or the other, I won't miss the RRR at all.
He doesnt edit. He overnights all the footage to a friend who cuts it for him.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I can totally live without it. If you've watched one of those RRR you've watched em all. Stay focused on the goal and we can watch the Super Bowl Champion SI video (or something similar) at the end of the year.