Roddy White "Richard Sherman throws teammates under the bus"

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3hdsy9eg said:
TeamoftheCentury":3hdsy9eg said:
Ask Sherman's teammates. They do not feel that way. Roddy White must be a punk. Case closed.

Kam called Sherm out on Twitter. Guess you're wrong. I would assume that some on the team are not too happy with the fact they now have the suspicion of being an adderal taker. At least 26 of them feel that way.
We don't know for sure what Kam was "calling Sherm out" about on Twitter. They were perfectly fine not even hours after that so-called Exchange. I apologize for even making a thread about it. From what I've seen on Twitter tho and the interactions between the team, they all are a family. They spent damn near the entire offseason together so I'm sure Kam isn't feeling too bad about any perceived slight. So IMO, if the supposed intended target is OK, everyone else should be too.

And as far as 26? He said "half the league". That doesn't equate to half of the team. It doesn't even necessarily equate to 50% of the league. Like someone else mentioned, "half of" whatever, is a quite common number/phrase used to get a point across.

dunceface

Reaction score
BBHawks":3pi2dyd1 said:
You've got to admit. Richard Sherman does talk a lot. Personally, I'd just like to see him shut up and play. He's not making any friends in the league and I worry about him because how many guys are gunning for him? Why give guys a reason to try to hurt you? I don't think it's smart.

I disagree, if they keep testing Sherm to appease their ego they WILL get picked like Brady. Elite corners get avoided at all costs and this may keep the ball coming his way and keep him in position to keep making big plays.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
dunceface":2j27ektr said:
BBHawks":2j27ektr said:
You've got to admit. Richard Sherman does talk a lot. Personally, I'd just like to see him shut up and play. He's not making any friends in the league and I worry about him because how many guys are gunning for him? Why give guys a reason to try to hurt you? I don't think it's smart.

I disagree, if they keep testing Sherm to appease their ego they WILL get picked like Brady. Elite corners get avoided at all costs and this may keep the ball coming his way and keep him in position to keep making big plays.
Exactly. Even the best QB, IMHO, got baited into testing Sherman. That's the beauty of what he does. Sanchez isn't the greatest QB, but Sherm played him several times until he got his pick.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2dzqt0uk said:
TeamoftheCentury":2dzqt0uk said:
Ask Sherman's teammates. They do not feel that way. Roddy White must be a punk. Case closed.

Kam called Sherm out on Twitter. Guess you're wrong. I would assume that some on the team are not too happy with the fact they now have the suspicion of being an adderal taker. At least 26 of them feel that way.

No. He made some vague remark on Twitter that could have been about anything, and people here started coming up with crazy theories. They were joking around with each other like a day later and hanging out in Miami like the following week.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3bkgqsff said:
CALIHAWK1":3bkgqsff said:
TeamoftheCentury":3bkgqsff said:

No. He made some vague remark on Twitter that could have been about anything, and people here started coming up with crazy theories. They were joking around with each other like a day later and hanging out in Miami like the following week.
I made the thread. There were no theories. All speculation. Mostly it turns out to be false.

Subzero717

Reaction score
DavidSeven":bxpw7aq9 said:
CALIHAWK1":bxpw7aq9 said:
TeamoftheCentury":bxpw7aq9 said:

Calling a dude out for Real Ninja Stuff and playing it off? RNS is deep. I would have called him on it too.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
I get the feeling a lot of Seahawk fans are going to turn on Sherman once his contract talks began.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":36ye1zxi said:
I get the feeling a lot of Seahawk fans are going to turn on Sherman once his contract talks began.

Incorrect.

Maybe when his play can no longer cash the checks his mouth writes. But for now we all know how valuable he is and would have no problem with the salary that value commands.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sherm did kind of throw Chancellor under the bus, but it didn't change anything because right after "I'm better at life than you-gate" Kam was on twitter riding for Sherman. It's much ado about nothing as far as I'm concerned, Roddy is obviously still hurt over what Sherm said and it's hilarious to me, what a sucka.

Sac

Reaction score
Throwdown":f2ovaz36 said:
Sherm did kind of throw Chancellor under the bus, but it didn't change anything because right after "I'm better at life than you-gate" Kam was on twitter riding for Sherman. It's much ado about nothing as far as I'm concerned, Roddy is obviously still hurt over what Sherm said and it's hilarious to me, what a sucka.

Roddy is hurt, he's sensitive. Nice Thunder avi by the way.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":3q9dp90g said:

Wishful thinking on your part. We love Sherm and his mouth.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":2393k0s1 said:

With Russ on the team I wouldn't trade Sherm for any other player in the league. He talks a lot, but his play talks even more.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":18crbx3u said:

You obviously don't know the hawk fan base that well. The 12th man will stick by him, and definitely through contract talks. I don't see him leaving Seattle, but even if he did. When he returned, I guarantee you we would still cheer for him. He has earned our respect...Us 12s support every hawk

TheWebHead

Reaction score
Roddy is correct, not necessarily on the TD play, but there were some losses last year where he either told the press or commented on twitter about individual stats of receivers he was covering and said "I did my job". As for the Adderall thing, he'd have been wiser to just say "a lot" rather than put a percentage on it, which I highly doubt is correct despite the drug having the shortest span before it clears the system.. about 48 hours from what I've researched

sutz

Reaction score
I think Sherm threw Roddy's teammates under a bus.

;)

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Richard runs his mouth like a classless idiot. If he was a 49er you would all agree, and you'd be killing him. He shows poor sportsmanship and its no wonder he gets talked crap about and punched in the face after a game. He's immature and is a terrible example of kids.

Now, since I don't care about any of that....

He's a great player, and I hope he does well while he's with us.

....Then when he's due to make 15 million 3 or 4 years from now you will all say what I just said lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, he's NOT a 49er, so I love the guy. Why do ppl care so much if he talks? Does it get overboard? sometimes, but I'm not sure why it matters. He backs it up on the field, he is a Seahawk. Do your thing Sherm. And yes, if he was on another team, I'd probably hate him too. But he's NOT on another team.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":62fwp2q7 said:
Well, he's NOT a 49er, so I love the guy. Why do ppl care so much if he talks? Does it get overboard? sometimes, but I'm not sure why it matters. He backs it up on the field, he is a Seahawk. Do your thing Sherm. And yes, if he was on another team, I'd probably hate him too. But he's NOT on another team.

Exactly. He's a Seahawk and thats all that matters.

He can take adderall, act like a douche bag, show poor sportsmanship, be a poor example for my kids, whatever. But he can ball, so like you said what does it matter? He backs it up on the field and he's on my team.

Its disturbing but thats 90% of NFL fans.