Roddy White "Richard Sherman throws teammates under the bus"

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Roddy was just on ESPN talking about Richard Sherman, he said he had no problems with him but one thing he didn't like about Sherman was he throws teammates under the bus. Sorry no link, just happened.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Here we go again.... Players are always looking for an edge. Sherman is just telling the truth, I suspect. He didn't name anyone. Roddy needs to chill

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
That was the one and only play that White can speak of. Sherm owned him in that game and White knows it...Just sayin...

lukerguy

Reaction score
It's kind of true. He threw Chancellor under the bus on the play Roddy scored on. That's the problem with trash talk..if in fact it wasn't his fault he feels the need to clarify that it was someone else's fault because he talked such a big game. It's human nature.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Sherman did not throw Kam under the bus during that appearance on Total Access. As others have stated, he did say that someone else got beat on the play but declined to name him. The problem is that while he was talking, NFL Network was replaying that touchdown and showed an angle that, intentionally or otherwise, made it painfully obvious who he was talking about. He didn't sell Kam out, but because the play was being shown while he was talking, people were able to connect the dots.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Roddy White says Cliff Avril is just... "aite." Ranks Seattle #5 in the NFL.

I can't wait for SEA/ATL next season.

[youtube]-fhlzHlHVjs[/youtube]

formido

Reaction score
Oooh, some real whiteboard material. Can't wait for that game. We're gonna pick Ryan so many times.

hawker84

Reaction score
and again Bayless shows why he's the biggest moron on sports television.. i hope Avril saw this and it lit a fire...

Hawks46

Reaction score
The thing I hate is that everyone says that Washington was whooping us until RG3 tweaked his knee.

Rewatch the game. The Skins scored 14 points in the 1st quarter. RG3 tweaked his knee in the 4th quarter. Sure, he wasn't right, and he was playing hurt, but a big part of that was their running game gashing us in the 1st quarter. After that, not so much. So I really can't stand how it's all "RG3 got hurt" and it couldn't have anything to do with our defense making adjustents or anything.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1b5hg81p said:
Roddy White says Cliff Avril is just... "aite." Ranks Seattle #5 in the NFL.

I can't wait for SEA/ATL next season.

[youtube]-fhlzHlHVjs[/youtube]
Sherman said that Julio Jones was all as advertised, but insinuated that White wasn't anywhere near his equal.
Our Defense played the way they were directed, and got burnt for bad Coaching (thank the lord Bradley is with the Jags now) especially towards the end of the game where it could have been better.
I remember hearing some complaints from the Seahawks Secondary for those flubbed up D calls going down the stretch.
White giving his team the #1 spot over all, shows how out of tune he is with his song.
Would LOVE to see how he'd handle things at the CLink.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I didn't see this and I don't need to see Roddy White on ESPN. Go to the source. Ask Sherman's teammates. They do not feel that way. Roddy White must be a punk. Case closed.

BBHawks

Reaction score
You've got to admit. Richard Sherman does talk a lot. Personally, I'd just like to see him shut up and play. He's not making any friends in the league and I worry about him because how many guys are gunning for him? Why give guys a reason to try to hurt you? I don't think it's smart.

drdiags

Reaction score
White putting his Falcons above the Seahawks and 9ers isn't that far fetched. If they get #1 seed again, they have shown they can beat both at home or be in a close game. It is Green Bay they probably don't want to see in the Georgia Dome lighting up their secondary. No player worth his salt is going to rate conference rivals above his team after putting up big numbers on the ones being hailed as the front runners.

Everybody is on a mission, just not our favorites. Athletes can have opinions and talk smack just like the next guy. Or they can just go out and get it done. Folks like both types. I like Teddy's outlook on things. Something about carrying a big stick.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Sherman kind of did. It's not a baseless accusation. I love Sherman, but he could maybe let off the as a bit when it comes to his media appearances.

HawkWow

Reaction score
BBHawks":1bw5m18z said:
You've got to admit. Richard Sherman does talk a lot. Personally, I'd just like to see him shut up and play. He's not making any friends in the league and I worry about him because how many guys are gunning for him? Why give guys a reason to try to hurt you? I don't think it's smart.

I agree. OTOH, let him keep making enemies. Hopefully the GMs of those teams will see a conflict of interest when contemplating offering him the King's ransom he will be seeking in free agency (When that time arrives). I suspect Sherman, like Wilson, will likely see the biggest increase of salary in NFL history (with or without the F-tag). There will be blood in the streets.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawks46":2jtoter3 said:
The thing I hate is that everyone says that Washington was whooping us until RG3 tweaked his knee.

Rewatch the game. The Skins scored 14 points in the 1st quarter. RG3 tweaked his knee in the 4th quarter. Sure, he wasn't right, and he was playing hurt, but a big part of that was their running game gashing us in the 1st quarter. After that, not so much. So I really can't stand how it's all "RG3 got hurt" and it couldn't have anything to do with our defense making adjustents or anything.

Disagree here. They were whooping us. Bad. And RG3 messed up his knee on the 2nd TD drive. However, just like the Atlanta game.. I do think we probably adjust and come back - Wilson alone keeps you alive in any game.

But I mean, good teams get breaks sometimes. Hell the Niners were aided in the NFC Title Game in large part because of an awful non-holding call on 4th down to end the game. The Ravens you could say had some help at the end too.

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh I can only imagine that it's game on now. Sherman isn't making himself the most popular person in the NFL, but he sure is going to have the team foaming at the mouth on game days. I'm waiting to the inevitable retort from Sherman now.

Subzero717

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":37vevwkt said:
Ask Sherman's teammates. They do not feel that way. Roddy White must be a punk. Case closed.

Kam called Sherm out on Twitter. Guess you're wrong. I would assume that some on the team are not too happy with the fact they now have the suspicion of being an adderal taker. At least 26 of them feel that way.

Latest posts