Rigged Jets vs KC Game

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
image.gif.a0bb4510cc364b721756041b31a29819.gif

This is so bad. WWE level shit

LMAO....

GGotskill

Reaction score
Bruh….none. Just pure speculation but, it’s super ironic how these things play out.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but there’s been a lot of questionable shit over the years. Especially when gambling became legalized.

I think it's just the refs aren't great and their job is a lot harder than fans appreciate.

GemCity

Reaction score
I think it's just the refs aren't great and their job is a lot harder than fans appreciate.
Could be true. Lots going on.

My local 6th grade refs call better games at times though…

GGotskill

Reaction score
Could be true. Lots going on.

Not just that, but the NFL rules book is full of subjective and vague language.

My local 6th grade refs call better games at times though…

I am not saying the refs do a good job, they don't. They are highly inconsistent. I also think they are asked to do a job that no one would really be great at, taking into account how fast the game moves.

I mean, is there a professional/college level sport where people think the refs are actually good?

Rainger

Reaction score
You have your head in the sand. Gambling is ruining all sport. 90% of the refs through proxies have money on the games. Not just the nfl not just usa. But england australia every where games are being controlled and manipulated by refs to their financial reward.
In Australia the Brownlow medal winner is bet on throughout the season. Guess who decides the winner??? The fuc"king ref's who make the calls all season. So the refs are allowed to bet on the winner and then they vote on the winner. Truth. It is blatant in all sport. It is not a league thing it is refs making money.

Rainger

Reaction score
You have your head in the sand. Gambling is ruining all sport. 90% of the refs through proxies have money on the games. Not just the nfl not just usa. But england australia every where games are being controlled and manipulated by refs to their financial reward.
In Australia the Brownlow medal winner is bet on throughout the season. Guess who decides the winner??? The fuc"king ref's who make the calls all season. So the refs are allowed to bet on the winner and then they vote on the winner. Truth. It is blatant in all sport. It is not a league thing it is refs making money.
Btw they are legally allowed to bet openly on the winner and games. Betting is fully legal to all in Australia.

The media before the games even tell you all the betting odds and who will win what by what margins. And that is exactly what happens unless a team does so much they take it out of the refs hands.

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
Gambling may or may not be ruining sports. But it's 100% destroyed sports coverage.

Rainger

Reaction score
I am not saying every game has a predetermined outcome. The ball can bounce a certain way a team can have a blinder game that even the refs cant influence. But given s close game and the opportunity the refs or A ref will determine spread or a win by what they call or DONT call.

GGotskill

Reaction score

Oh, we are getting into conspiracy theories? No thanks, I prefer something more substantial than your opinion. Proof or at least some relevant evidence would be nice.

Rainger

Reaction score
Oh, we are getting into conspiracy theories? No thanks, I prefer something more substantial than your opinion. Proof or at least some relevant evidence would be nice.
I did not say one thing about conspiracy. And I gave you proof. The referee's in Australia are allowed to bet on who will win the Brownlow medal for best and fairest player in the AFL. They are then the ones who vote on who will win it. Full stop!

How many people in the world do you think are 100 percent honest and wouldn't take money if they could? Yet you believe all refs are 100% honest that son is a person with their head in the sand, and hands over their eyes ears and mouth!

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Sports gambling has been pretty sus ever since pugilism introduced judges scoring fights. It probably goes back further than that.

GGotskill

Reaction score
I did not say one thing about conspiracy. And I gave you proof. The referee's in Australia are allowed to bet on who will win the Brownlow medal for best and fairest player in the AFL. They are then the ones who vote on who will win it. Full stop!

We are talking about the NFL.

How many people in the world do you think are 100 percent honest and wouldn't take money if they could?

Not relevant.

Yet you believe all refs are 100% honest that son is a person with their head in the sand, and hands over their eyes ears and mouth!

Didn't say anything even remotely like that.

Rainger

Reaction score
We are talking about the NFL.

Not relevant.

Didn't say anything even remotely like that.
You sir said the refs are just not great at their job. And you said we dont know hard it is. I have been watching the Nfl/Afl since 1960. I can assure you, many many calls by individual refs are not just incompetence. As long as you have gambling you have crooked people and that sir is a matter of fact and that includes people who ref in all sport including the NFL.

I am assuming you are one of the people who doesnt believe a single boxing match has been fixed, or a NBA ref called certain ways to rig games and even wrote about it. Or a baseball game hasnt been fixed by the home plate ump. And that in the NFL ever single referee is 100 % honest while the rest of the population isnt.

GGotskill

Reaction score
You sir said the refs are just not great at their job.
Correct.

And you said we dont know hard it is.

I mean, are you an NFL ref? College ref? Hell, do we have any High School refs in the house? I just think it is a bit presumptuous to say you know how difficult it is to make those calls real time.

I have been watching the Nfl/Afl since 1960. I can assure you, many many calls by individual refs are not just incompetence.

Proof? Or just pulling more stuff out of your ass?

As long as you have gambling you have crooked people and that sir is a matter of fact and that includes people who ref in all sport including the NFL.

Ok, prove it (in regards to the NFL). It should be easy if it is so rampant.

Rainger

Reaction score
Of cou
Correct.

I mean, are you an NFL ref? College ref? Hell, do we have any High School refs in the house? I just think it is a bit presumptuous to say you know how difficult it is to make those calls real time.

Proof? Or just pulling more stuff out of your ass?

Ok, prove it (in regards to the NFL). It should be easy if it is so rampant.
Of course you cant prove it but because something is hidden and cant be proven doesn't mean it isn't happening there is no use trying to discuss with someone like you who doesnt believe something is happening just because it isnt "proven". Prove it isn't happening please.

Prove to me that SB 40 wasnt rigged by the refs. There are even documentaries on it.
Try to convince more than 50 % on .net who actually watched SB40 that it wasntt fixed. Put up a poll if it was merely incompetence or a fix by the refs in SB 40

Last edited:

GGotskill

Reaction score
Of cou

Of course you cant prove it but because something is hidden and cant be proven doesn't mean it isn't happening there is no use trying to discuss with someone like you who doesnt believe something is happening just because it isnt "proven". Prove it isn't happening please.

Hold up. First off, you made the assertion that it was obvious and easy to prove. Second off, you cannot prove the absence of something. If you don't understand that concept, we won't get much further in this conversation.

Prove to me that SB 40 wasnt rigged by the refs. There are even documentaries on it.

No, the "documentaries" on it talk about how bad the reffing was, with one ref in particular admitting fault. If you have anything beyond that, please bring it out, because it would be revelatory for everyone involved.

Rainger

Reaction score
Hold up. First off, you made the assertion that it was obvious and easy to prove. Second off, you cannot prove the absence of something. If you don't understand that concept, we won't get much further in this conversation.

No, the "documentaries" on it talk about how bad the reffing was, with one ref in particular admitting fault. If you have anything beyond that, please bring it out, because it would be revelatory for everyone involved.
Lol no use trying to talk to someone who believes nothing is actually happening because they tell u it isnt. Of course they will say they were only mistakes in SB 40. I am sure you also believed them when they told you if you get the Covid vaccination you won't get covid. People lie.