Did anyone see the rigged Colts vs Browns game?<

olyfan63

Reaction score
Anyone got a summary of how Indy got jobbed by the refs in that Browns game? I was on the side of 4 Minshew turnovers are hard to overcome, which was tough, because I still love Minshew from his Coug days and that amazing, magical senior season he had.

EDIT: OK, I see it. That was a WEAK, WEAK, "Illegal contact" call on the Browns turnover that would have iced the game. Clearly, the REFS decided this game, on TWO extremely WEAK calls, WEAK calls to the point of being obvious BullSchipp and an embarassment to the league.

Last edited:

TwilightError

Reaction score
NFL is just sports entertainment by law. So refereeing should be seen in that context.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Honestly, I’m one obviously fixed game away from junking the whole NFL - unless I can see some consistency in the rigging (ie they are good at it) I don’t want anything to do with it.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Anyone got a summary of how Indy got jobbed by the refs in that Browns game? I was on the side of 4 Minshew turnovers are hard to overcome, which was tough, because I still love Minshew from his Coug days and that amazing, magical senior season he had.

EDIT: OK, I see it. That was a WEAK, WEAK, "Illegal contact" call on the Browns turnover that would have iced the game. Clearly, the REFS decided this game, on TWO extremely WEAK calls, WEAK calls to the point of being obvious BullSchipp and an embarassment to the league.

That Iowa Punt return penalty is ABBBSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I just saw the tape on those calls.

Something is definitely going on, IMO.

Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one.

The refs are just not very good. We have NFL players that have spent years honing their craft from pop warner, middle school, high school and then college. Many years spent learning the fundamentals of the sport.

And the refs? Hiring now. No experience required.