Richard Sherman vs Seahawk Fans

Seattle Person

Reaction score
Should we be shocked by any of this? Fans can complete jerks and Sherm can be really really sensitive. Both can be true. Sherm is just as bad as the fans. His need to always get the last word reminds me of the middle school kids I teach. Sometimes you just need to walk away knowing nothing gets accomplished.

Can we just make this a non-story. So many other things to talk about.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I am lost a lil bit. I didnt know most fans hated him. I sure dont.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Twitter kind of reminds me of a virtual version of the Walking Dead:

Constantly looking for live flesh to consume, making and bunch of arbitrary grunting noises while dead people waddle around in herds waiting for the next stimulus to hit...All leading to the inevitable conclusion where nothing gets accomplished.

knownone

Reaction score
I doubt many people hate Sherman. But his actions—like trying to get a reporter fired, then lying about it—haven't engendered much sympathy. He's been this way since Stanford: vengeful, entitled, and completely unaccountable for his actions.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I doubt many people hate Sherman. But his actions—like trying to get a reporter fired, then lying about it—haven't engendered much sympathy. He's been this way since Stanford: vengeful, entitled, and completely unaccountable for his actions.

Fully agree. He’s my favorite on the field Seahawk of all time and possibly my least favorite off the field now sadly. The reporter, his weird obsession with Russ all of it just got old. I don’t hate the guy but he’s exhausting at this point

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean.. if Seattle and PC didn’t give him his shot and let him be him.. does he even get the recognition and everything he gets? “Played out my contract” cool so being a business at what point did he forget that ifs injured and not able to PLAY something he’s paid to do that they’d have to make a business decision and send him on his way.

Throw in the fact Post Seattle. He did very little and was often more injured that not. Rode that pine injured more with SF especially when they played us than he did here. And when he did play against us.. he actually got burned by Lockett and couldn’t handle DK lol.

I respect him as a player in football. Outside of football now? Nah, he’s a loud mouth arrogant me me me person. He’s skip bayless but has played football. I definitely think lynch was truly upset at Sherm when he called him out on TV saying he got his bag from Seattle. An Sherm refused to listen. Why? Because Sherman knows more and better than all. Sherm fails to understand and grasp without Seattle and Trufants injury Sherm may NOT have been who he became because of PC and JS

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Sherman refuses to even consider that perhaps his own behavior was the reason he was cut (sideline blow ups, fights with team mates, blowing up on reporters, blatant lies, etc) or at least part of the reason.
He lacks any self awareness. He is completely consumed by his own ego and importance.
He lacks even the slightest ability to truly evaluate his own actions but focuses with laser intensity on anyone else's supposed wrongs.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
If Sherman feels that way, why he still live in the area then? Go back to California! (What I scream most mornings to other cars on my drive to work.)