The Richard Sherman reaction ....

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Haven’t checked in and first I’m seeing, Pete will get so much love from his players past and present, it’s going to be good. Anyone who doesn’t, well. Meh.

knownone

Reaction score
I had the exact reaction as Richard, which is probably the only time that's happened.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
IDK I thought it was equally hard at the time to say goodbye to Holmgren. Probably had I not been so young, same would have gone for Knox. All coaches that each in their turn took the franchise to places it had never been, and each a step further than the last. Fond memories of all of them!

I remember it was the year before, or maybe two, of XL, when this place was all fired dead set on firing Holmy. I actually wrote a snail mail letter to the Seahawks, in support of keeping Holmy and a year or two later (and they even wrote me back thanking me for my fandom), we made our first superb owl!

I am not sure why, but I do recall being more excited about XL than 2013, although it was close. I was so let down with XL and will always feel that game was steered.

It's emotional for me every time we let go of one of these great HCs. I'm as nervous as I am excited about the opportunities going forward, but it's deeply sad to think Pete is gone...