Sherman vs Salk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I couldn't find anybody else talking about this. Mods, if you feel this is for the NFL forum please feel free to move it. I thought it Seahawks related.

Richard Sherman was invited by KJ Wright to call into the Brock and Salk show yesterday morning (Dec 14th). A link to the audio is down below.

I personally thought this was a bad look for Sherman. I'm curious to see what he has to say for tonight's game.

Thoughts?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I couldn't find anybody else talking about this. Mods, if you feel this is for the NFL forum please feel free to move it. I thought it Seahawks related.

Richard Sherman was invited by KJ Wright to call into the Brock and Salk show yesterday morning (Dec 14th). A link to the audio is down below.

I personally thought this was a bad look for Sherman. I'm curious to see what he has to say for tonight's game.

Thoughts?

Salk’s job is to interview Sherm. Sherm looks like a gigantic baby

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Did Richard elaborate on why he didn't want to be interviewed by Salk?

He's a very petty dude, so I'd be interested as to what slight he felt Salk inflicted upon him.

sutz

Reaction score
I didn't hear the actual interview, I read about it in the Times. Yeah, that seems pretty petty of Sherm and it apparently goes way back from when he played here. Indeed, a bad look.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

He's a very petty dude, so I'd be interested as to what slight he felt Salk inflicted upon him.

Salk came on to ask Sherm a very generic question about how it was like playing football in SF and Tampa.

Sherm insinuated that Salk had bad things to say about him, Sherm, when he was still in Seattle. Salk denies this, and Sherm says he Only came for kJ, and only kJ and Brock are allowed to ask questions Of him.

Salk says it doesn’t work that way as the show has his name on it. kJ comes in to just ask Sherm another question then.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Salk came on to ask Sherm a very generic question about how it was like playing football in SF and Tampa.

Sherm insinuated that Salk had bad things to say about him, Sherm, when he was still in Seattle. Salk denies this, and Sherm says he Only came for kJ, and only kJ and Brock are allowed to ask questions Of him.

Salk says it doesn’t work that way as the show has his name on it. kJ comes in to just ask Sherm another question then.

Well Salk is critical of Seattle teams and athletes, but that's his job.

But this isn't surprising. We had all these conversations when Richard played here, there was no small slight of a mole hill he didn't turn into a mountain to motivate himself. Now he's carrying it over to his professional broadcasting career.

Ozzy

Reaction score

I think it was because of the incident where Sherman told Moore at a press conference he was going to ruin his career and then he tried to say the next day he never said even though it was on film lol. Salk was critical of the incident as he should be, it was a ridiculous statement by Sherman

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The way Sherman acted is similar to how I act when Sgt Largent starts bringing logic and reason against my irrational views.

Salk handled that situation in the best way possible, similar to how Sgt Largent does with my BS

I usually try to talk Sherman's side, but not in this case. He must've woke up in a sour mood