Richard Sherman vs Seahawk Fans

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Look, i will say this and let it be.

Jamal and him attacking/responding to people doesnt really bug me. I am actually up for it more then not.

The people who are like "Jamal attacked dudes wife". I get that.

Richard called us fans nobodies and that the team doesnt care about us.

All is fair in love and war.

I do think some things should be left alone(kids, spouses) but at same time social media made a lot of people too comfy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I am only posting these because I knew how people would react compared to a Jamal Adams tweet.

I could care less if Sherman caps at fans but wanted to see if i was right.
Already shows.

Both are thin skinned snowflakes that can't take criticism and feel the need to respond to ANY criticism of them or the teams/players they like.

Insecurity and immaturity at it's finest.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Tbh.. I could give a rats ass about Sherman. He’s guns say and do whatever to get attention. Even if it’s against fanbases for teams he played with.

I will say, I will cherish Lynch kinda putting him on the spot on TV. Lynch is a real one. Sherms an overpaid loud mouthed annoying version of Skip. The only difference is he played.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Oh yeah what Sherms saying isn't cool. I'm not agreeing with him, I'm just saying I think those are the reasons he's not getting bashed like Adams.

AND... Sherman at least played good for us 😆
Lmao fair enough but i really dont get offended.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
It should read, Sherm vs 2-3 guys on twitter.
U want me to continue? He constantly argues with seahawk fans. Again, idc as i was more seeing/knowing how ppl would react compared to Jamal's 1 tweet.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Jamal's episode was stupid and petty. It was about Jamal trying to deflect attention from his schitty play.
Sherman is at least entertaining.

In Jamal's defense, that Cowboys rookie TE Jake Ferguson is a damn good player, he will burn a lot more DBs than Adams in his career. But the way Adams handled it was a low intelligence hothead dick move.

Mase

Reaction score
- This thread is exactly why players don't, and shouldn't give a crap, about the fanbases that allegedly supported them. So hot and cold. You played great, you are awesome, you played poorly, you suck. You said something nice on TV about the Hawks, you are awesome, you say something we don't like, you suck.

- I wish a lot of you, including those who reach out to him directly, would stop being so damn petty. Stop treating your team the way a child does a parent "You can't say that about my Mommy, I'll beat you up." Then act butt hurt when he responds because he "disrespected the fanbase". Let me assure you, YOU are a bigger embarrassment to the fanbase. Sherman was a fantastic player for this team, and a huge reason they have shiny rings.

Mase

cymatica

Reaction score
- This thread is exactly why players don't, and shouldn't give a crap, about the fanbases that allegedly supported them. So hot and cold. You played great, you are awesome, you played poorly, you suck. You said something nice on TV about the Hawks, you are awesome, you say something we don't like, you suck.

- I wish a lot of you, including those who reach out to him directly, would stop being so damn petty. Stop treating your team the way a child does a parent "You can't say that about my Mommy, I'll beat you up." Then act butt hurt when he responds because he "disrespected the fanbase". Let me assure you, YOU are a bigger embarrassment to the fanbase. Sherman was a fantastic player for this team, and a huge reason they have shiny rings.

Mase
Sherman is a pompous arrogant ahole. He was a great player, but it's it's attitude I don't like. He seems like kind of person that will never admit he's wrong, and will lie to your face before he does.

No one hates Wagner like they do Sherman, and he went to the Rams.