Richard Sherman on the ticky-tack "holding" call in the Super Bowl

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
Do you think he is right? I mean, obviously any split-second grasping of the jersey that may have occurred did not materially impede Smith-Shuster's progress anyway. He wasn't going to catch that overthrown ball. I think the call was obviously made with the idea of helping the Chiefs in mind, and not made out of some kind of pious, professional adherence to the letter of the law. I mean, c'mon man!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Do you think he is right? I mean, obviously any split-second grasping of the jersey that may have occurred did not materially impede Smith-Shuster's progress anyway. He wasn't going to catch that overthrown ball. I think the call was obviously made with the idea of helping the Chiefs in mind, and not made out of some kind of pious, professional adherence to the letter of the law. I mean, c'mon man!

The video is locked

OP
OP
ZornLargentPatera

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I don't know why I can't get the link to work. Might as well delete the thread.

OP
OP
ZornLargentPatera

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
It was one of those Facebook "video shorts." I don't know why it doesn't work here.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
pretty much done with sherman after he threw a tantrum on the brock and saulk show a couple months ago. He's just so immature and emotional that it gets cringy.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score

I get your point and agree. If the refs want to be super technical, they could drop a flag on most contested plays. The rules are stacked against defensive backs in the NFL.