Refs helped Seahawks win the game

renofox

Reaction score
If that's true, I'm way off. Does the fact that Ramsey was standing there and Geno partially initiated contact matter? Honestly question.
Geno did not initiate contact. Ramsey leaned further out of bounds while lowering his shoulder into the path Geno was taking.

By the time contact was made the players were almost to the outside of the warning stripe.

Torc

Reaction score
Ramsey was standing out of bounds, and clearly had time to move. He had little if any momentum, he was literally standing there and had a choice of which direction to go. He could have put his hands out to protect himself. He could have turned and stepped away to avoid a hit. He chose to lower his shoulder and move towards Geno.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet again, Hawks win a game. Then the debate starts as to WHY they won a game.
Holy hell, this has been going on for several years on here. Enough.

Own The West

Reaction score
Since you want to play all high and mighty, what's your opinion? Or does it make you feel better just to rip on everyone else?
I'm not sure how observing something and watching it, makes one all high and mighty, nor that saying you're enjoying watching it somehow insults everyone involved.

And, since you asked, my opinion is that the refs are just people trying to do the best they can at judging a complicated sport. Mistakes of omission and commision will be made. In fact, I don't like instant replay for just that reason. Refereeing is an inexact art. Trying to make it black and white just raises everyone's discontent.