Refs helped Seahawks win the game

Bootsy51

Reaction score
Running into the kicker(Abrams pushed Rams into Kicker)

DK pointing finger in face of Ramsey and not getting called for it

DK running onto the field to trash talk Ramsey

Intentional Grounding not called on Seahawks

Taunting not called on Seahawks.

you won’t hear the ref complainers bitch about this.
That's Part of the Game (NFL)wether we Like it or Not ... Every Team can sing along

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I noticed the announcers saying that Terry didn't like the running into the kicker penalty, but what Terry actually said was that it shouldn't be roughing, which it wasn't. I didn't hear Terry say there should have been no penalty at all.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't have a position on the play of the refs overall but on the Geno hit it was clearly a penalty.

Ramsey is already out of bounds and geno is about to put his foot out of bounds so I think this qualifies.

View attachment 56514

Yeah, if he is standing out of bounds then he's basically positioning himself to put a hit on a player who has already run out of bounds, which is unnecessary. I don't mind this flag.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If Dickson doesn't move and doesn't do the arm thing, we probably do get the 5 yarder. If he became a statue that lineman would have hit his legs a bit.

seabowl

Reaction score
I seriously hate these topics.

I’ll say it again, if games were rigged as people say all the time, then that means refs need to be in on it. How come in all the years of these so called rigged games that people are claiming, not one person, NOT ONE, has come out and said they were paid to steer games? Until when or if that happens, the argument is absurd.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hilarious. The league hates us, the games are rigged, Detroit has nothing to play for, blah blah blah.

How bout now? Yeah, CLEARLY the league rigged the game for GB so Erin could make the playoffs. Oh wait...........
Bad officiating that leans one way? Absolutely happens a lot. But all that conspiracy stuff? Meh

This team was supposed to suck, and they're playoff bound. Enjoy it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I seriously hate these topics.

I’ll say it again, if games were rigged as people say all the time, then that means refs need to be in on it. How come in all the years of these so called rigged games that people are claiming, not one person, NOT ONE, has come out and said they were paid to steer games? Until when or if that happens, the argument is absurd.
I’ve certainly never claimed NFL games are rigged, and I don’t think anyone actually believes they all are rigged.

I do believe that some very erroneous calls have been made over the years, and plenty of them didn’t get overturned during the replay process. I’ve/we’ve also seen some game game changing no calls made.
Some of these are historical, and we occasionally get the “ooops our bad” from the NFL but that’s pretty rare.

You or anyone else would be hard pressed to get me to believe that some games were not swayed/steered by officiating intentionally.
Obviously there doesn’t always have to be intent and it’s just unfortunate coincidence.

Bla bla bla, I’m just furthering a silly argument but that’s was basically my point above.

Fans gunna fan.
You fan your way and I’ll fan my way.
At the end of the nobody gets hurt.
Unless maybe one of us has bet a ton of cash on a steered game, and we bet the wrong outcome.

seabowl

Reaction score
Old guys (bad eyesight, slow to get to the spot, etc.) make mistakes

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Running in to the kicker call was correct. Dude rolled up on our punter's legs. They will call that every frigging time.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Meh, perhaps there were calls made and not made that helped the Hawks yesterday. Big deal!!!

After the very many bad calls made against the team since Vinnie’s helmet and XL the home team is not even close to being even.

There thankfully were no game altering calls at least in my mind. The running into the kicker call was completely justified. The rest of the OP’s examples are a reach.

balakoth

Reaction score
Not sure some of you even understand the rules of football to even remotely be yapping about this crap

Seriously an ignorant thread all around

nanomoz

Reaction score
Do you think the white chalk is in bounds?
His foot hadn't touched down OB yet when contact was initiated. And part of that contact was initiated by Geno Besides.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
The PF on the hit on Geno was BS, too.

Hawks definitely got the big calls/non-calls late. Strikingly so.

Ramsey was standing clearly out of bounds and hit a ball carrier who had already run out of bounds. The second part of that is actually irrelevant. Just the fact that Ramsey was out of bounds is enough to make it a clear penalty.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ramsey was standing clearly out of bounds and hit a ball carrier who had already run out of bounds. The second part of that is actually irrelevant. Just the fact that Ramsey was out of bounds is enough to make it a clear penalty.
If that's true, I'm way off. Does the fact that Ramsey was standing there and Geno partially initiated contact matter? Honestly question.

Latest posts