Rams Draft

OrFan

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1h6y0e8s said:
RolandDeschain":1h6y0e8s said:
I'm not psychic, I'm just making a prediction which may be wrong. I seriously am wondering how many more years half of the Rams fan base plans to give Bradford a pass for, though. He's starting his fifth freaking year in the NFL, and he's still giving the world gems such as this:

811357057.gif

This was the play his OC had drawn up in that video:
Ultimate_BSchott_626fyayl_6kwcizcy.png

Well, it looks like 11 is his deep route. No worries, he will go with 13 instead.

Any pick other than a qb will do the Rams no good. Bradford has been, and will continue to be their downfall. They can do whatever they want with the rest of the team and it will not matter until they wake up and realize he is not a good qb. Going into his fifth year he has yet to figure out that not every pass should be thrown with zero arch on it. The guy is just stupid.

candyman4881

Reaction score
As a Rams fan, I sit here a week away from the draft, and I have ZERO clue what they are going to do. The Rams have glaring holes at WR, O-Line, and secondary. One good thing is that this draft is deep at these positions. I do not repeat DO NOT want Clowney. I don't think he is a high motor guy at all and the one position where the Rams are deep is at D-End. It really depends on what Houston does, here is how I would love to see it playing out:

- I really think the Texans draft Bortels #1 as they hired his O-Coordinator in college to be the Texans QB coach.
- Rams trade #2 to Atlanta for the #6 pick and a 2nd round pick and 4th round pick
- Rams draft Jake Matthews at #6
- Rams draft either Dennard, Gilbert, or Clinton-Dix at #13

Good start for the draft in my opinion

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2vqvs0w1 said:
More top 10 picks for the Rams has to pay off sooner or later...

/looks at their coaches and QB

Or not
It's like watching the 49ers before Hurlbaugh. A total trainwreck for reasons that can't be explained.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Johnny Football to Rams???

Tim McKernan @tmckernan
Follow
La Canfora: There are people in the league who believe the Rams have had conversations with the Vikings about trading Sam Bradford.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":1aq7hzbc said:

Tim McKernan @tmckernan
Follow
La Canfora: There are people in the league who believe the Rams have had conversations with the Vikings about trading Sam Bradford.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Keep him in St. Louis!!! :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":3csmi74z said:
Ziggyy108":3csmi74z said:

Tim McKernan @tmckernan
Follow

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Keep him in St. Louis!!! :D

:13:
:lol: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
We need Bradford in STL. He is one of the single most effective weapons we have against STL. Ahmad Brooks is probably freaking out right now. "No.. NO..not another one".

RedAlice

Reaction score
Are these Seahawk fan people on twitter?

@DavisHsuSeattle: Rams got the best OL in the Draft and the best interior DL in the Draft

@BrockESPN: If the Hawks had the Rams picks I think they would've selected the same two line of scrimmage freaks. NFC West is NFL Best #BlackAndBlue

@Cablinasian: I just realized that STL could pick Aaron Donald. Uh-oh.

@Cablinasian: :!: St. Louis

@DarrellBratz: @Cablinasian now I'm worried

RedAlice

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2pdczx9e said:
We need Bradford in STL. He is one of the single most effective weapons we have against STL. Ahmad Brooks is probably freaking out right now. "No.. NO..not another one".

You get your wish. It was made LOUD and CLEAR in St. Louis last night at the season ticket holder pre-draft event thingy. B was brought up on stage, vids of him. He is the guy. Here we go 2014.

I will have to hope he figures it out and does something this year. No other option.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3koshx2u said:
Sorry Alice but I am loving the Rams draft. I only wish the 49ers would be as incompetent.
N

I am very happy with it. Well, since they are determined to keep B, it's the best outside of changing QBs.

I can't really impose my will on them, but if that is their goal - I like what they did.

I did really want Watkins at #2. But, since we are stuck w B, better to get a blocker for Stacey.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Of course, I'd love to see them trade back up to the first round for one of those QBs just sitting there.

They tried to trade w Baltimore for Martin, right after pick 13.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
RedAlice":lat1pbv9 said:
loafoftatupu":lat1pbv9 said:

You get your wish. It was made LOUD and CLEAR in St. Louis last night at the season ticket holder pre-draft event thingy. B was brought up on stage, vids of him. He is the guy. Here we go 2014.

I will have to hope he figures it out and does something this year. No other option.

Fart

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1qggr4ax said:
RedAlice":1qggr4ax said:
loafoftatupu":1qggr4ax said:

Fart

Now. There must've been days, if you are a true Hawk fan when you did not like how your team was, but you still loved them. No?

Or have you forgotten that now that you are a good solid winning team? You becoming like the Niners?

Seaswab

Reaction score
rams fans have to pop in a VHS to remember what it was like to be good.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seaswab":10g5vgaq said:
rams fans have to pop in a VHS to remember what it was like to be good.

It is very true that the Rams have not been good in forever. No Rams fan can deny that.

Does that mean we still don't love our team? well, of course not, we are true fans.

And this Rams fan admires the Hawks for what they are doing NOW. But, does that mean you have forgotten loving a team that was not winning and so now you make fun of us for that?

Really? If so, as I said...you are becoming like Niner fans.