rlkats

Reaction score
If the rams get a QB and a good receiver they will be SCARY

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":14cyrmsm said:
rlkats":14cyrmsm said:
Indeed. Thankfully, The Stache© doesn't seem quite smart enough to take a QB high.
Thank God they actually think Bradford is the answer (at least until 2016).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":fevs54xp said:
I'm officially concerned if they do surprise everyone and take a QB in the first round, though.
You better be and if he's a mobile one like Manzel it's game on.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1hzl03wf said:
rlkats":1hzl03wf said:
Indeed. Thankfully, The Stache© doesn't seem quite smart enough to take a QB high.

It has been declared and decreed or whatever words are needed....Bradford is our guy. You only need 5 seconds on any Rams board to see the discontent this causes for the fans who love the team. Many have chosen to live behind stats and hope and love him. Others have chosen to be honest and look at what he actually has done in FOUR years as a LEADER.

But as to the draft, it is expected that the Rams will draft a QB in round 3 - 5. I think there are some pretty good options in that place, so it might work out.

IF and I mean IF the Rams do not trade out of the #2 pick, it will not be a QB.

I'm watching the combine. Any draft ideas before it are just plain stupid.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":rwu5er3w said:
Aye; assuming they draft a QB and he does fairly well from the beginning, they're instantly contenders above the 49ers.

RedAlice":rwu5er3w said:
It has been declared and decreed or whatever words are needed....Bradford is our guy. You only need 5 seconds on any Rams board to see the discontent this causes for the fans who love the team. Many have chosen to live behind stats and hope and love him. Others have chosen to be honest and look at what he actually has done in FOUR years as a LEADER.
"Bradford" and "leader" in the same sentence. :laugh:

RedAlice":rwu5er3w said:
I'm watching the combine. Any draft ideas before it are just plain stupid.
Yeah; but it doesn't stop people from trying.

Rambitious

Reaction score
volsunghawk":aqsp6jpl said:
I want the Rams to stay far, far away from Clowney.

I'd also prefer that they don't try and draft a QB and yoke themselves to Bradford long-term.

1. Not sure about Clowney.

2. I guarantee they will not draft a QB in the first round. They'll draft Bradford's back up in the middle rounds.

Rambitious

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1ieabrvn said:
RolandDeschain":1ieabrvn said:
I'm officially concerned if they do surprise everyone and take a QB in the first round, though.

No way they're drafting a QB in the first round.

Johnny Football is a fourth round talent...'maybe'.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Rambitious":3ero09ke said:

I don't follow college ball, but Russell Wilson was a late-round talent, maybe. According to everyone before the draft, anyways. (Definitely not defending Manziel, as I said I don't follow college ball.)

Also, holy crow, another Rams fan. :2:

Lady Talon

Reaction score
they'll probably take Clowney and invent the 4 DE defensive line. If Bradford disappoints again, they can have Legatron walk on his hands and use his leg to get the ball down field to Cook and Austin. Could be frightening.

randomation

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":z6qjsxx9 said:
Rambitious":z6qjsxx9 said:

I don't follow college ball, but Russell Wilson was a late-round talent, maybe. According to everyone before the draft, anyways. (Definitely not defending Manziel, as I said I don't follow college ball.)

RW >>>>> Manziel honestly he was in college as well Manziel won the heisman for beating bama; Russ carried an average Wisc team that was supposed to be a down year instead we went to the rose and were one boneheaded bb timeout from ot against oregon didn't have any left for Russ to work his magic sigh.

Rambitious

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17mo5v2t said:
Rambitious":17mo5v2t said:

Thank you. Good to be here. You guys have a nice board. :D

True, although I think Wilson was mostly his size if I recall....
Manziel....IMHO has talent issues.
Of course I'm not a GM so I can be wrong. ;)

Rambitious

Reaction score
Lady Talon":3gc8irz2 said:
they'll probably take Clowney and invent the 4 DE defensive line. If Bradford disappoints again, they can have Legatron walk on his hands and use his leg to get the ball down field to Cook and Austin. Could be frightening.

IMHO Bradford will be fine.

The Rams (for a change) need to give him some support. They appear to be making some slow progress there.

Hard for a QB to have a good career when he has lead the league in sacks and hits and his WR's lead the league in drops. Bradford can't block for his line and catch for his WR's too.

Rambitious

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2q771fo6 said:
Awww, we had hope for you before you turned out to be a Bradford supporter.

Just being honest. ;)
I feel he should be given a fair shot with at least an average supporting cast on offense.

Rambitious

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":170mp16o said:
Rambitious":170mp16o said:
Just being honest. ;)
What will you honestly think when his ceiling is still mediocrity by the end of the 2014 season? :)

Well first, given that you can tell the future ;) I'd like to ask what the winning super lotto numbers are.

Then, I'll look at the 2014 season logically and think it through.

Then, if he has received decent/consistent support on offense (which he has never had) and does not produce, I think the Rams will need to look elsewhere.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm not psychic, I'm just making a prediction which may be wrong. I seriously am wondering how many more years half of the Rams fan base plans to give Bradford a pass for, though. He's starting his fifth freaking year in the NFL, and he's still giving the world gems such as this:

811357057.gif

Latest posts