Rain City Redemption is finally here!

jacobsod

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1lrt634l said:
OK, so after you've watched this, where would rank it when compared to the other 4 episodes?
I still have to get home to watch it as it will gooble up my monthly mobile data limit.

They are all fantastic, but c'mon man...this is the SB 48 version! lol :3:

I admit...I got teary eyed.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
jacobsod":f5y824c2 said:
HawKnPeppa":f5y824c2 said:
gargantual":f5y824c2 said:
it's not available for download, and "save vimeo" can't do it either. Bummer.

!. Download Firefox browser if you don't already have it, then add the 'Flash Video Downloader' add-on.
2. Go to the KJR link using Firefox and start playing the video.
3. Click on the big, blue arrow next to the brower's address pane; you will see a download button for the vid..click on it and choose where to download it to.

That's it!

All of those programs are free, BTW.

THANK YOU!!!

But I wish he'd release HQ/HD versions - I'd happily pay to download all of them in HD.

This. Awesome composition but the interlace issues made it difficult to watch in spots. Still well worth watching it though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Will someone please post when this is up proper on Vimeo. I can get full screen there but not on KJR's site because that site is a "split screen" setup.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what PC says right at the very end.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Here's a way to download it without having to resort to plugins.

1. Open a new notepad or other text editor document.

2. Copy this code and paste it in there:

<a href="http://pdl.vimeocdn.com/40318/735/316684611.mp4?token2=1418497865_9edd8b988920eb4c90f6491e07e9fd5e&aksessionid=200fee1e63c85c59">download</a>

3. Save it as an HTML file. Any name you want. Example: aaa.html

4. Double click the file and your browser should open with a blank white page that says "download". Right click the word and select "save as...":

OA7glbm

5. Enjoy!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I will forever be grateful to William Cornell. Because of his foresight and dedication...we are the luckiest fans in the NFL. We can relive the entire journey up to our 1st ever Super Bowl anytime we want. That's special, man.

Also...Earl is intense! Beginning of the Super Bowl he's just sitting in his zone, focused...just focused.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
idahohawk":1w3qxobt said:
Wow. The whole thing is great, but the last 15 minutes had me seriously choked up. Nice job. Well worth the wait.
Yes it was. It was well worth staying up late to watch it. I got choked up too. I want the Hawks to experience that again this year!!!

gargantual

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1hnpxo0u said:
Here's a way to download it without having to resort to plugins.

1. Open a new notepad or other text editor document.

2. Copy this code and paste it in there:

<a href="">download</a>

3. Save it as an HTML file. Any name you want. Example: aaa.html

4. Double click the file and your browser should open with a blank white page that says "download". Right click the word and select "save as...":

OA7glbm

5. Enjoy!
This is a great solution, thanks man! I'm thinking you know something about Java (I'm actually taking a class right now, but it's still very much in training wheels mode. Very simple stuff). Umm btw, how'd you find that url? (Like a Dumb*ss I'm probably missing something very obvious :D ).

Oh, and thanks HawKnPeppa as well. I actually had that plugin, but I reinstalled it and it suddenly started working. I thought they'd closed the loophole, but alas it's still there!

Enjoy everyone!

drdiags

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":31dwhn9v said:
OK, so after you've watched this, where would rank it when compared to the other 4 episodes?
I still have to get home to watch it as it will gooble up my monthly mobile data limit.

This one was a nice ending touch to the buildup of the first 3 episodes but I think most had already burned into their memories all the things captured in this one. I enjoyed it but I am sure with the pressures folks were putting on him to finish he probably had a hard time getting it just right. Still thumbs up on the production and I have put it into my video library to help preserve the emotions of the travel.

His timing in capturing all this for a historical perspective is uncanny. Amazing work. I tip my hat. Here's to this just being the tip of the iceberg for future Seahawks fans. :thirishdrinkers:

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
gargantual":ednxh8gq said:
This is a great solution, thanks man! I'm thinking you know something about Java (I'm actually taking a class right now, but it's still very much in training wheels mode. Very simple stuff). Umm btw, how'd you find that url? (Like a Dumb*ss I'm probably missing something very obvious :D ).

Yeah just right click the page and view the source. Do a search for Vimeo--it takes you to a few links with different resolution options. Easy!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Best part of this episode (besides the obvious of course) is the ending: To Be Continued.

Hell yeah!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Just finished watching, supposed to be skiing today but naw screw that RCR is finally here.

Had the exact same thought as Salish. To Be Continued. Love this series.

Excellent treatment of the Harvin situation given our hindsight. I was reminded once again that even if all we ever got out of him was that one run back after half time, it was worth every dollar, every draft pick, and all the heartache.

I know many (most?) won't agree with me, but at that point, Denver still had enough optimism that they might have turned it around with their half time adjustments. The entire look on the bench changed at that point. They became shell shocked and knew they had no chance. It was just time to run out the clock. The fight was probably over before that based on points, but that was the roundhouse that KO'd the reeling heavyweight.

Maybe someone else would have taken it to the house. Perhaps we win without him. But those are maybes and perhapses. I hate what he has done to this team since, but for that one, shining moment he actually did run it back. He was glorious. He was ours. And I will never forget those bloodshot eyes and flaring nostrils when he looked like a thoroughbred coming down the stretch at Belmont after winning the first two legs of the Triple Crown.

Who didn't jump up at that point and yell

PERCY HARVIN.

-bsd

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just fired this up on my XBOX ONE so I could watch on the big screen. So freaking good.

Can't wait for the Sea-pete edition in Summer of 15

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The tip gave me chills!

I love when Marshawn asked Sherm, "Do you want me to take over, or do you want to do it?" That was awesome!

Awesome video, got me pumped for tomorrow!

GCrow

Reaction score
excited-sports-fan.gif

Latest posts