Raiders signed Aldon Smith to a 1 year deal

chris98251

Reaction score
massari":37tjeml7 said:
ivotuk":37tjeml7 said:
If he gets drunk and runs over someone's kids, they need to sue the Raiders and the NFL.

I can tell you're American.

How so, does other parts of the world treat kids hit by a car as road kill and take home for dinner?

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/status/642404242175586304[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/642403932250095616[/tweet]

As always Rap took the words right out of my mouth...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Interesting timing. Santa Clara DA drags his feet for months whenever SF players are under investigation. Springs to action immediately once one signs with OAK.

rlkats

Reaction score
DavidSeven":6updcylz said:
Interesting timing. Santa Clara DA drags his feet for months whenever SF players are under investigation. Springs to action immediately once one signs with OAK.

Haha nice try DavidSeven. This case has been working for a while now.

Oh also I thought you all said Aldon was shit shit shit without cowboys holding. Now he is the best. Nice flip flop boys.

Aldon should be done pure and simple. That guy is a special case of dumb ass.

Laloosh

Reaction score
rlkats":1nrwev83 said:
DavidSeven":1nrwev83 said:

Haha nice try DavidSeven. This case has been working for a while now.

Oh also I thought you all said Aldon was shit shit shit without cowboys holding. Now he is the best. Nice flip flop boys.

Aldon should be done pure and simple. That guy is a special case of dumb ass.

Hi rlkats.

Just waiting for Popeye to jump your shit for being overly dramatic... :stirthepot:

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":112wfoo0 said:
Now they all want him suspended lol. Change of tune I see

Correct...many want him suspended NOW so that it's behind him when he's a free agent next year.

Marvin49

Reaction score
DavidSeven":pc3aw6y9 said:

um...more like no NFL team was going to sign him before they had an idea what charges he was facing. Just because the Santa Clara DA announced the charges after the signing doesn't mean the player, agent, and team didn't already know what was coming and it was a big part of the reason he was signed in the first place.

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR · 5m5 minutes ago
My educated guess is that Aldon Smith was aware of what was coming from Santa Clara DA

ringless

Reaction score
Popeyejones":sw0u2k4h said:
^^^Didn't go back through the thread but the only evaluative statements on the most recent page of it is Marvin saying good move by the Raiders and someone else wishing Aldon luck.

That's where I sit too. I'm not entirely convinced that another shot at this moment is what's best for the guy, but who am I to say. I hope all this stuff is behind him and from here on out he has a long and successful career.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity I went back through the last four pages of the thread (not just the last one), and there was one person who said what you claimed "everyone" was saying. It's actually the only thing that's not repeated by more than one poster over those pages. :lol:

You're such an unreliable narrator. Cutting and pasting the worst you can find from the webzone is such a cheap way to try to curry favor here, dude. Give it a rest.

I don't try to get favor here. I have claimed and said many times that Lynch will have his worst year this year despite people here saying that is impossible.

And you are correct. A lot of 49ers fans still support him. Here are some examples.

"awp8912:
Lol a Cards fan butting in with no facts? Where's the proof he was drunk??? Can't find it? Thought so. Like I said this is America, wait till trial time to actually hear the facts instead of slandering an innocent man who is better than any current Cardinal DE/LB."

awp8912:
Hilarious. Didn't know people were convicted of crimes before they went through you know a trial?
But keep bashing the guy like you know him personally.
Zero intelligence off the field? LOL. More hyperbole. Can't wait to laugh at this thread come October time. But then again the Cards will probably be 1-5 by then and I won't be able to message you.

To which I replied.
You don't have to be convicted of a crime, but I think its easy to agree he did commit one whether small or large does not matter. It happened. And sorry 5 arrests to me mean that you are more than likely not a less intelligent person. So just a quick search on IQ's relation to crime shows that people with lower IQ's tend to commit more crimes. See Aldon Smith. I think we could also agree based on past transgressions and history that he does have an addiction issue or addictive behavior.
Do you have any information proving that he is an intelligent person? Circumstances seem to show otherwise. You come across as an Aldon apologist who believes Aldon is always innocent and at the wrong place at the wrong time.

There are some fans who want him suspended, some who are in as deep as a denial as Patriots fans. I may be a poor narrator sure. I will admit this if it makes you happy. I do not like the 49ers. I will share more bad news, and bad posts about them than the ones that support them. I despise the fans. I can actually have a conversation on this board. I can not achieve one on the webzone. It is impossible without name calling, or why you guys are better than mine. Which is why I post what I post and why I feel why I feel.

The above poster says I am attacking but in my earlier post I said we have had the same issue with Daryl Washington who I know longer support. Then he goes on his little tirade. Its stupidity

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":jobqpteg said:
Popeyejones":jobqpteg said:
^^^Didn't go back through the thread but the only evaluative statements on the most recent page of it is Marvin saying good move by the Raiders and someone else wishing Aldon luck.

That's where I sit too. I'm not entirely convinced that another shot at this moment is what's best for the guy, but who am I to say. I hope all this stuff is behind him and from here on out he has a long and successful career.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity I went back through the last four pages of the thread (not just the last one), and there was one person who said what you claimed "everyone" was saying. It's actually the only thing that's not repeated by more than one poster over those pages. :lol:

You're such an unreliable narrator. Cutting and pasting the worst you can find from the webzone is such a cheap way to try to curry favor here, dude. Give it a rest.

I don't try to get favor here. I have claimed and said many times that Lynch will have his worst year this year despite people here saying that is impossible.

And you are correct. A lot of 49ers fans still support him. Here are some examples.

"awp8912:
Lol a Cards fan butting in with no facts? Where's the proof he was drunk??? Can't find it? Thought so. Like I said this is America, wait till trial time to actually hear the facts instead of slandering an innocent man who is better than any current Cardinal DE/LB."

awp8912:
Hilarious. Didn't know people were convicted of crimes before they went through you know a trial?
Zero intelligence off the field? LOL. More hyperbole. Can't wait to laugh at this thread come October time. But then again the Cards will probably be 1-5 by then and I won't be able to message you.

To which I replied.
You don't have to be convicted of a crime, but I think its easy to agree he did commit one whether small or large does not matter. It happened. And sorry 5 arrests to me mean that you are more than likely not a less intelligent person. So just a quick search on IQ's relation to crime shows that people with lower IQ's tend to commit more crimes. See Aldon Smith. I think we could also agree based on past transgressions and history that he does have an addiction issue or addictive behavior.
Do you have any information proving that he is an intelligent person? Circumstances seem to show otherwise. You come across as an Aldon apologist who believes Aldon is always innocent and at the wrong place at the wrong time.

There are some fans who want him suspended, some who are in as deep as a denial as Patriots fans. I may be a poor narrator sure. I will admit this if it makes you happy. I do not like the 49ers. I will share more bad news, and bad posts about them than the ones that support them. I despise the fans. I can actually have a conversation on this board. I can not achieve one on the webzone. It is impossible without name calling, or why you guys are better than mine. Which is why I post what I post and why I feel why I feel

Come on Ringless...those comments do not represent the overall sentiment of the thread...and came from the same poster.

Your response to that poster was fine, but coming over here and representing it as the way the thread was going is disingenuous.

massari

Reaction score
I thought it was a given he'd be suspended for the whole season like Gordon/Blackmon.

ringless

Reaction score
Marvin49":jezpeaf2 said:
ringless":jezpeaf2 said:
Popeyejones":jezpeaf2 said:

"awp8912:

awp8912:

To which I replied.

There are some fans who want him suspended, some who are in as deep as a denial as Patriots fans. I may be a poor narrator sure. I will admit this if it makes you happy. I do not like the 49ers. I will share more bad news, and bad posts about them than the ones that support them. I despise the fans. I can actually have a conversation on this board. I can not achieve one on the webzone. It is impossible without name calling, or why you guys are better than mine. Which is why I post what I post and why I feel why I feel

Come on Ringless...those comments do not represent the overall sentiment of the thread...and came from the same poster.

Your response to that poster was fine, but coming over here and representing it as the way the thread was going is disingenuous.

Just like with any case there are some posters that support Aldon, and there are some that don't. I have at least admitted my bias towards the 49ers and why I share what I share. I find some of the posts entertaining is all, which is why I shared them. Its not fun to share boring posts.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3bfsq4gh said:

Where did he use the word "everyone" in this post?

ringless":3bfsq4gh said:
Went to check out the 49ers boards on the subject and got a good laugh.

"Lol, its a crime now to hit a parked neighbours car and not know it at the time? Aldon can afford the best lawyers, believe me every charge will be dropped. This is a joke of a case and can't believe the FO treated it like he killed someone."

Uh yes it's a crime. He was drunk and hit a parked car. I see this fully exonerated statement with every arrest over there. The FO didn't treat him like he killed someone. They treated him like someone that can't be relied upon to be on the field due to 5 arrests in 2 years. Some people just don't get it.

You Whiners are hysterical in your sense of victimhood. :141847_bnono:

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":16qzcj15 said:
Popeyejones":16qzcj15 said:

ringless":16qzcj15 said:

"Lol, its a crime now to hit a parked neighbours car and not know it at the time? Aldon can afford the best lawyers, believe me every charge will be dropped. This is a joke of a case and can't believe the FO treated it like he killed someone."

Uh yes it's a crime. He was drunk and hit a parked car. I see this fully exonerated statement with every arrest over there. The FO didn't treat him like he killed someone. They treated him like someone that can't be relied upon to be on the field due to 5 arrests in 2 years. Some people just don't get it.

So first you say he wasn't talking about everyone and then in the exact same post lump all 49er fans together.

Nice.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":236hdh4l said:
hawknation2015":236hdh4l said:
Popeyejones":236hdh4l said:

ringless":236hdh4l said:

So first you say he wasn't talking about everyone and then in the exact same post lump all 49er fans together.

Nice.

More whining, LOL. It's called a rivalry . . . and the disingenuous way you conduct yourself on this board is ridiculous. Unfortunately, your protestations and spinning have an outsized influenced on how 49er fans are viewed here.

Ringless never said "everyone" felt that way, as Popeye claimed, he said "some people" do, which is true. And he never said those statements "represented the overall sentiment of the thread" as you claimed . . . that is more B.S. that you pulled out of you know where, just so that you could whine more.

Whine on, Marvin. :141847_bnono:

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1e5zo2hd said:
Marvin49":1e5zo2hd said:
hawknation2015":1e5zo2hd said:
Popeyejones":1e5zo2hd said:

ringless":1e5zo2hd said:

Nice.

More whining, LOL. It's called a rivalry . . . and the disingenuous way you conduct yourself on this board is ridiculous. Unfortunately, your protestations and spinning have an outsized influenced on how 49er fans are viewed here.

Ringless never said "everyone" felt that way, as Popeye claimed, he said "some people" do, which is true. And he never said those statements "represented the overall sentiment of the thread" as you claimed . . . that is more B.S. that you pulled out of you know where, just so that you could whine more.

Giphy

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":plk98z08 said:
hawknation2015":plk98z08 said:
Marvin49":plk98z08 said:
hawknation2015":plk98z08 said:

"Went to check out the 49ers boards on the subject and got a good laugh.

Uh yes it's a crime. He was drunk and hit a parked car. I see this fully exonerated statement with every arrest over there. The FO didn't treat him like he killed someone. They treated him like someone that can't be relied upon to be on the field due to 5 arrests in 2 years. Some people just don't get it."

Nice.

Giphy

Surprisingly, how you view yourself (when you lose an argument) and how I view you are in total alignment. Cheers to that! :thirishdrinkers:

A post on the Denial Zone I actually agree with . . .

XPSoljM

hawknation2015

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AlSaracevic/status/642416065784365056[/tweet]

He might actually learn something from a LB-focused coaching staff: Jack Del Rio, Ken Norton, Jr., and Sal Sunseri. That's an incredible amount of experience there to help him grow as a player and a man.