Raiders Go With Pryor...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Man, thank God Wilson showed up. When you can't beat Greg Pryor out you just punched your ticket to career backup land. Nice knowing you Flynn and your gimpy elbow (like that's the truth, NOT!).

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Either way, my thread should be deleted or merged with the other one. Wasteful to have 2 threads dealing with the same topic Terrelle? Ok..am I supposed to care though? He is a Raider and Flynn is the actual point anyway.

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
If the Raiders could protect the QB whatsoever then Flynn would be the QB. Flynn is not a mobile QB at all and they need their QB to be mobile to have any sort of chance of making a play right now. That, and that alone, is the only reason Pryor is the starting QB. With that said, Pryor sucks and I believe Flynn will still get his shot. If the offensive line does not improve then it won't go well for him...

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I do think your line of thinking has serious merit but in the end I think it's his noodle arm that does him in permanently. Wilson made their PS yes? If so that is the future given it's likely they take Clowney over Bridgewater etal...,

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I heard a Raiders beat writer today say their ceiling is 4 wins.

Holy shit, the koolaid has gone stale.

Happy

Reaction score
Idk, 4 wins sounds like rose colored glasses from what I saw. That is a bad football team.

chris98251

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1supqr51 said:
I heard a Raiders beat writer today say their ceiling is 4 wins.

Holy shit, the koolaid has gone stale.

I would wager someone dumped the package added no sugar, ever tasted that crap without sugar.

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
Hand the ball to McFadden early before he goes down because he is probably their best chance of winning a game haha

uncle fester

Reaction score
I reckon it's the best move they could've made. Pryor's feet could keep them in games. Flynn would just end up on IR behind that line.

Latest posts