Problem between Russell and Doug??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":v3ghfvyz said:
I think you are the one who might need a new hobby.

That may be true.

Russell Wilson should be a model for us all. He has turned his charity work into essentially a second job. Organizing ten camps with hundreds of kids at each is very draining. And he's doing this work while going through the painful process of a divorce. What some call robotic, I think of as classy. I wish more athletes would seek to avoid the drama by representing their team in the classy way Wilson has.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The_Z_Man":2s1fqxto said:
Smelly McUgly":2s1fqxto said:
BALDWIN is the one trying to stir up drama by using cryptic tweets and selectively answering people that ask him about it. He wants attention.

I think it's beneath the "best fans in the world" to always defend our own players who act like 12-year-olds no matter what, personally. Baldwin has way more issues than the maker of this thread does.

Baldwin is what he is, dude is edgy, hot headed, and super emotional. Works in football not in media... that's why I don't follow him on twitter or speculate on what he might be thinking or saying.

I typically don't either unless someone posts it here. When I came into this thread, I saw another instance of Baldwin begging for attention. Maybe the dude should try running a football camp of his own if he's this bored...or maybe he just wants to be nice and give us all something to talk about in the weeks between OTAs and training camp.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Anthony!":3457klvo said:
hawknation2014":3457klvo said:
Doug Baldwin Jr
‏@DougBaldwinJr
@Seaswab12 @JML1777 funny thing is, I was speaking about myself. It was you all that wanted it so badly to be drama. :)

https://twitter.com/DougBaldwinJr/statu ... 2444645376

So that ends the drama, not about Rw can this die now.

Obviously, he wasn't only referring to himself . . .

"I’m blessed to be in the position I am as a professional athlete and role model to younger kids. Wasn’t too long ago I was a kid dreaming…

"… But for the person I am and what I believe in, I will not be robotic in what I display as my “brand.” I will not be fake as some are.

"I want kids to look at me and say “He’s real. He’s genuine. He is not just trying to make his ‘brand’ look good” …

"Humility is a real thing. But some fake it really well for their own gain. That to me is more sinister than anything in this business."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts