pregame field passes?

PGunning101

Reaction score
OK, I already was feeling pumped and jacked about being able to go to the game tomorrow, when I got a surprise text from a friend of mine at work whose dad is a coach for the Broncos, and apparently knows some of our defensive coaches. She said she had managed to get me and my dad two pre-game field passes for tomorrow's game reserved for us.

This is not to brag or anything, but I needed to pick the brain of the 12th man. As she'd never done field passes at CenturyLink or any Seahawks game, she wasn't exactly sure of how the protocol for these things worked for our team.

Anybody here gotten to use these passes? What's the story? How early does it all go down? Want to make sure I don't screw up and waste the opportunity after her being so thoughtful and generally amazing.

The only problem I have now is how to respond in kind - somewhat tough to top that as an impromptu gift... Too awesome...

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Had them once. I was informed of when to be there but our situation was different than yours. Whoever got you the tix hopefully can tell you when/where to show up.
If you cant get that info, either call the Seahawks ticket office at 888NFLHAWK iirc, or go early to the stadium and someone will let you know when you can enter.
Depending on your authorization you can hang on the field within boundaries, up until about an hour before kickoff.

By all means, enjoy the event.

Boiler

Reaction score
Definitely do it. It's really cool to be able to see the players from the field level. I had a chance to go on the field before the last home game against the Rams a few years ago and it was a great experience. One of the highlights for me was that Paul Johns was our tour guide.