Predict The Seahawks Final 8

Mizak

Reaction score
Who's predicting a Seahawks win against the Cowboys? Cowboys will definitely get preferential treatment from the zebras.

Automatic loss for the Seahawks.

fav13259

Reaction score
Seahawks @ Cardinals WIN
Falcons @ Seahawks LOSS
Seahawks @ 49ers WIN
Eagles @ Seahawks LOSS
Seahawks @ Jaguars LOSS
Rams @ Seahawks LOSS
Seahawks @ Cowboys LOSS
Cardinals @ Seahawks WIN

8-8 is my realistic worst case scenario. My realistic best prediction is 10-6 with wins vs. Jags and Rams

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Post Sherm injury I think there's a very real shot this is now an 8-8 team.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
W Seahawks @ Cardinals
L Falcons @ Seahawks
W Seahawks @ 49ers
W Eagles @ Seahawks
W Seahawks @ Jaguars
W Rams @ Seahawks
W Seahawks @ Cowboys
W Cardinals @ Seahawks

12-4 for me. Gong to go on a run after we lose a close one to ATL.

The young secondary will grow up fast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

johnnyfever

Reaction score
johnnyfever":17ahp800 said:
I want to put all wins, but the below is an objective look based on our first 8 games.

Seahawks @ Cardinals win
Falcons @ Seahawks loss
Seahawks @ 49ers win
Eagles @ Seahawks LOSS
Seahawks @ Jaguars LOSS
Rams @ Seahawks loss
Seahawks @ Cowboys loss
Cardinals @ Seahawks WIN

One or two of my losses are 50/50 win. Maybe Dallas, falcons or jags.

Worst we are 8-8
Best we are 10-6

I had us at 11-5 preseason prediction, so not as I hoped but at 10-6 could be worse. 8-8 and we might finally see some offensive coaching changes. Maybe. I just don't see a deep playoff run with our inconsistency and horrid running game. We are no longer feared.

We don't win the division, but @ 10-6 could be wildcard. If we do get the wildcard, we win the 1st and lose the second.

Remember-we just got beat by the Redskins at home and looked bad doing it.

We have gotten worse at committing stupid penalties

We are out of cap room if we get bitten by the injury bug (which we have been very fortunate with this year)

We are surviving on scrambling and jump balls on the long ball- i.e.-no coherent and well thought out strategy or playcalling, just put her in the air and see if we can come down with it.

No running game...at all. Not to mention our "starting" running back is injured.

Russ's passes haven't been very accurate even in our wins, we just have some great receivers with skillz.

We have a kicker that historically withers in important moments..but...was doing well until last game. The problem is we can't count on him to make clutch kicks under pressure. We rarely blow teams out, and we often win by one possession, so the kicker is key.

Let's just hope we have a turnaround and the coaches can develop a game plan to our strengths, and that the players execute a little better.

I would love to be a chicken little, and will happily take the ribbing I have coming to me. Please let the above be a pessimistic delusion.

At least I have us winning next week, but four bad weeks after that(hopefully win one of those I have as an L). Hope I'm wrong, but I haven't seen the coaches make the changes necessary to see a different result. How about the taking of the timeout because you couldnt figure out what play to run with 12:00 left in the 3rd, the challenge on Baldwins obvious ground ball, and the horrendous shovel pass call on the fake punt. All hideous coaching errors. The boys played well though for being decimated by injuries, and kept it close despite the poor coaching yet again.

Also-what was the deal with gruden hatin' so bad?

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I'm thinking our best bet to win one of the next 4 will be the game @jags.

The cowboys I believe get elliot back for our game, so they might be pretty jacked. By that point we will have lost 4 of our last 5 and probably be having all sorts of locker room drama with players calling out coaches.

If we can win the jags game it will at least get a win in a flurry of losses.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":30sle48b said:
I'm thinking our best bet to win one of the next 4 will be the game @jags.

The cowboys I believe get elliot back for our game, so they might be pretty jacked. By that point we will have lost 4 of our last 5 and probably be having all sorts of locker room drama with players calling out coaches.

If we can win the jags game it will at least get a win in a flurry of losses.
I don't think we will lose any of our next 4. I'd bet Philly is favored in our house. Last time we were dogs in our own house we saw beastquake.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

renofox

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1jaqm0nm said:
I don't think we will lose any of our next 4. I'd bet Philly is favored in our house. Last time we were dogs in our own house we saw beastquake lost to the Falcons.

FIFY

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
Bit late to the party so will add my predictions for the final 6

Seahawks @ 49ers WIN
Eagles @ Seahawks LOSS
Seahawks @ Jaguars WIN
Rams @ Seahawks WIN
Seahawks @ Cowboys WIN
Cardinals @ Seahawks WIN

now my predictions for the Rams (to see how the season will finish)
Saints v Rams LOSS
Rams v Cardinals WIN
Eagles v Rams LOSS
Rams v Seahawks LOSS
Rams v Titans WIN
49ers v Rams WIN

With the top two looking;

Seahawks 11-5
Rams 10-6

but, what will be will be and if nothing comes of this year in terms of play off placings etc. then roll on September and the late nights/ early morning games...oh the joys of being in the UK!

Latest posts