Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams had a bounce back game last Sunday against the Cardinals. At 7-5, they are still in the thick of the playoff race and should be a team to be concerned about. The law of averages tends to catch up with you eventually and the Seahawks sterling 6-0 road record makes you wonder if their not due for a road loss. This could be the game. In fact, I would normally predict this as a loss but it's Sunday Night Football so I am going to give the road warriors the edge in primetime.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Rams 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-4

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I fear the hawks lose.

I don't remember my RTD, but I have lost WAY more than I have won.

And as long as the Hawks continue to do the opposite of what I predict, then I will keep doing this.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm actually more nervous about this one than I was for the Vikings game. The Rams are looking locked in again, or at least on the upswing. Home game, looking for revenge etc. I see yet another snot knocker type of game w/the Hawks pulling it out at the end, yet again.

Hawks 23-20
The Run game and eating up the clock is the difference in this one. Myers with ANOTHER game winner as the clock hits 0:00

iigakusei

Reaction score
I wouldnt be opposed to running it 65% of the time this game.
Seahawks 30 - Rams 28.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
A close game. How’s that for going out on a limb? 8)
Hoping for a Seattle W, but don’t like predicting games with this current team.

2_0_6

Reaction score
All I know is, regardless if we win or lose I will feel like those few hours took years off my life.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":1038x5vz said:
The Rams had a bounce back game last Sunday against the Cardinals. At 7-5, they are still in the thick of the playoff race and should be a team to be concerned about. The law of averages tends to catch up with you eventually and the Seahawks sterling 6-0 road record makes you wonder if their not due for a road loss. This could be the game. In fact, I would normally predict this as a loss but it's Sunday Night Football so I am going to give the road warriors the edge in primetime.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Rams 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-4

Hawks 31

Rams 28

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I believe that the Hawks are getting better with every game. Because it is a "prime time" game...Hawks win again.

Hawks 24
Rams 21

chris98251

Reaction score
We know how to defend the Rams, they have not faced us with Diggs, Gordon, Hollister, or Clowney if memory serves, and everyone now in sync on defense and offense.

This may be a contest still but the look should feel different.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
They played you guys pretty close last time. How do they match up well against you? What areas are they giving you trouble in? Because I see you guys as the much better team at least this year. Last year is last year. But I'm surprised they played you this close this year. What did they do that was successful against you? What did they do that was not?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
SanDiego49er":1jdergje said:
They played you guys pretty close last time. How do they match up well against you? What areas are they giving you trouble in? Because I see you guys as the much better team at least this year. Last year is last year. But I'm surprised they played you this close this year. What did they do that was successful against you? What did they do that was not?

IIRC it was similar to Niners. They missed, we hit. Last play of game.

slateman77

Reaction score
chris98251":30uhitjk said:
We know how to defend the Rams, they have not faced us with Diggs, Gordon, Hollister, or Clowney if memory serves, and everyone now in sync on defense and offense.

This may be a contest still but the look should feel different.
This...!!
I think we make a statement and show we own the nfc west..!!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I had this one as an easy win. Now, the Rams offense woke up and they have a lot on the line.

I really hate this match-up, mostly because I think Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp are going to cause us lots of problems.

On the flip side, we are 6-0 on the road...and have generally played much better away from C Link. It's a prime time game, which we excel in.

Seahawks 31, Rams 30...last second Myers FG.

WarHawks

Reaction score
We don't lose in prime time. Hawks 31-27

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Out of the remaining games on the schedule this one has me worried. It is in prime time though. Winning this game is winning the division in my mind. It will give us a little bit of a cushion going forward against the 49ers because I don’t think they will win in N’ Orleans.

RTD 9-3

Hawks 28
Rams 17