Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I had this as a L at the start and I just think Rams are in desperation mode as they can still get in. I'm hoping Goff stinks up the joint. I think the Rans win but just cant pick against the Seahawks right now with a bye on the line. 24-20 seahawks.

Ytd 9-3

Largent80

Reaction score
AZ got pressure all game on Goff and AZ's defense (especially the secondary) isn't all that great. Murray has hit the rookie wall. Yeah the Rams won but the Seahawks are NOT the Cardinals, and in fact, I don't see the Rams stopping our run game. Minny was #6 and we ran for over 200 yards.

Also, the Rams O-Line is really messed up right now.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
It’s a grass field. No cuts like turf

Looking at the stats from last game, it was as even as the score line. They out yarded the hawks by about 50 yards. Same TO same 1st down % etc. same penalties

The only thing driving this score line is that Pete does not try to score every possession and McVay does. Also the hawks let the rams move a bunch of yards on their last possession and played very soft allowing a bunch of 5-10 yard plays. If Pete plays aggressively but doesn’t go to shotgun on 3&1 we score every time. Hopefully Aaron doesn’t line up on ifed. The holds will stack up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

THE TABS

Reaction score
This game scares me, because we always make Jarod Goff look like Dan Marino, and we never have an answer for Aaron Donald.

I’m rooting hard for New Orleans this week, because I think we will need the help to stay in first place.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Vegas says "Pick 'Em", meaning 3 points to LA for home field, 3 to us for superiority. Do I think that's how much better than the Lambs we are, just three lousy points? Heck no, we're waaaay better than that.

Seattle 30
LA 21

Record-to-date: 7-5

Keyhawk

Reaction score
On his weekly spot on NFL Radio, Pete indicated the team is relatively healthy. This should is win.

The Metcalfs 24
The Goffs 17

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
2_0_6":1f5ygcbz said:
All I know is, regardless if we win or lose I will feel like those few hours took years off my life.
Most accurate statement in the history of mankind right here.

I'm going to predict 34-26 Seattle.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Straight shootout and the Hawks prevail again.

Seattle 38
Los Angeles 34

RTD 7-5

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Appyhawk":21r1eaqe said:
SanDiego49er":21r1eaqe said:
They played you guys pretty close last time. How do they match up well against you? What areas are they giving you trouble in? Because I see you guys as the much better team at least this year. Last year is last year. But I'm surprised they played you this close this year. What did they do that was successful against you? What did they do that was not?

IIRC it was similar to Niners. They missed, we hit. Last play of game.

Those FG's are really important. When you miss it's very costly.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'm not up on the Rams roster changes throughout the season, but the biggest difference in this game from the first meeting is Seattle's defense. It's different both in scheme and personnel. First game, Seattle was in their early season soft bail coverage combined with ZERO pressure on the QB. The addition of Diggs changed all of that. These are the types of games that you lose even in a good year, so I'm still not confident in a win, but if Seattle doesn't turn it over, I think they can win by 10

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seahawks 32
LAR 29

weird score but seahawks are weird and play weird games and this one will be weird.

kf3339

Reaction score
You can just feel another tight game between the Hawks and Rams this Sunday evening. Both teams have strong reasons to want this game. It will come down to which team makes the least mistakes and turnovers that will decide this contest. My money is on the Hawks wanting to take over and win this division again. Playoff seeding is getting more urgent and I doubt any member of the staff or players don't know what is at stake.

Hawks 27
Rams 23

RTD: 9-3

Sunday night is going to be a great game!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would expect it to be a close game again, the last 3 games have been decided by a TOTAL of 7 points and I have repeated the desire for them to run the ball more, kill that clock and wear that defense down. Nope.... They will run a few decent runs and then BOOM, through the deep ball and trade scores with the Rams. The Hawks have hung well with them but last year the Rams were able to end it by going for it on 4th down and ending up with the ball last. The game earlier this year should not have been this close (as is with many Seahawk games) The end of the first half had a 10 point swing that should have never happened. Momentum and the points were painful.

The defense is here to play, the DBs are playing the ball when they can rather than just tackling after the catch and the DLine is playing with fire. Goff HATES that. Having success against AZ? Doesn't show me anything.

31-17 Seahawks

mort

Reaction score
Another gut-wrencher I suspect, Myers GOOD as time expires....

27-24 hawks, 10-2 ytd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts