Please remember last year when we were 6 and 4 ten weeks in!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We really need to skip the wild card round and get into the second seed. It's possible, if gb stumbles, but they own the tiebreaker so a tie goes to them. CAR is just too damn good to slip out of the top two, and they have the tiebreaker against us as well. Winning the division is just what's reasonably possible at this point, but what we really need is to get into the top two seeds.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Seahawks haven't beaten a team above .500 team this season. Their wins are against the Bears, Lions, 49ers, and Cowboys. Hopefully that changes on Sunday night.

rideaducati

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":3jemi6op said:
Unless Palmer gets injured again, the Cardinals won't have a major collapse like they did last year.

The Cards won't have a "major" collapse, they'll just have a regular collapse that will allow the Seahawks to win the division again.

Seahawks win the division at 12-4 or 11-5 followed by the Cards at 10-6 or 9-7 with the sacrificial lambs coming in at 9-7 or 8-8.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3lag2nm5 said:
The Seahawks haven't beaten a team above .500 team this season. Their wins are against the Bears, Lions, 49ers, and Cowboys. Hopefully that changes on Sunday night.

It will.

timmat

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3g5qrbo2 said:
Currently unless something goes Twilight Zone I'm seeing...

1. Carolina
2. Green Bay
3. NFCW division winner
4. NFCE division winner
5. Atlanta*
6. NFCW second place/ Minnesota

*Unless New Orleans makes the run I'm sensing and catches Atlanta then it's all bets off concerning the 5/6 seeds.

In this scenario if AZ wins NFCW and we make the playoffs as the 6th seed, I believe we'd play the first round of the playoffs in AZ, having just finished up the regular season there the week before.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We got two games with AZ -- I don't see us letting them win the division. If we did, our chances winning in AZ in the playoffs would be crap -- but AZ has not won shit at this point and it is the Hawks' division and conference until further notice. GO HAWKS!