When was the last time you were this happy after a win?

cymatica

Reaction score
Even one of the mlb shows talking about the Mariners after the Braves win said the Seahawks will suck this year so at least Seattle will have 1 good team.

It's pretty funny though, because since Carroll arrived nearly every game they were written off they end up surprising everyone with a W. You would think the media pundits would have caught on by now.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I was sitting in the end zone where "The Tip," and the Kearse OT reception to seal the NFCCG occurred. It's hard to compare live vs watching on TV, so I'll exclude those games.

The only other game that comes close is 48.

I haven't wanted to come watch a live game in 2 or 3 years.

I'm excited again, and wanting to make the trip to Seattle again.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Every national media has been criticizing the 12s for booing Russ last night, and blame it on Pete. Pete did sort of gave his OK or blessing to boo, but to think 12s will follow Pete's order is an insult to 12s. We didn't boo Marshawn, or Sherm, we more or less singled out Russ, or Shaun.

I think Russ' media consultants, online army has done more harm than good for him.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Every national media has been criticizing the 12s for booing Russ last night, and blame it on Pete. Pete did sort of gave his OK or blessing to boo, but to think 12s will follow Pete's order is an insult to 12s. We didn't boo Marshawn, or Sherm, we more or less singled out Russ, or Shaun.

I think Russ' media consultants, online army has done more harm than good for him.
Any national guys slamming the 12's for booing werent paying a bit of attention to Russ' smarmy comments and actions since the break up

Not that its surprising of course

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Any national guys slamming the 12's for booing werent paying a bit of attention to Russ' smarmy comments and actions since the break up

Not that its surprising of course
Wait until the National Media witness how we WELCOME our Bobby home. I shall be cheering and express appreciation and love. We all will, I have no double every 12 on .net is ready to show our Bobby some love.

Last edited:

Latest posts