Plays you wish to see from seattle

Seeker

Reaction score
Aside from our favorite (tjack kneels down up by 30pts in the fourth) play we all know and love, which plays would you guys/gals like to see this game. the leashes are off and the seahawks are no longer doing the vanilla thing.

Me personally, I miss the FB wheel route play that used to go to Michael Robinson every now and again. Always let Zack freakin pancake someone and was always good for positive yards if not a field goal. Always hilarious seeing Mikerob in the open field and DB's pretending like they are trying to tackle him.

I saw Mrob FLATTEN a Chicago defender so bad last year with this play that robinson himself went back to see if the guy was okay. this was also the play that took the game back from the redskins last year
Mrob: "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
(still laugh at Mrob in the endzone doing that and literally shutting the crowd up)

what are some of yours?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Flea Flicker. It's been too dang long.

rightbench

Reaction score
1) A TE running a seam route
2) Christine Michael on the field
3) Backfield of Marshawn and Percy and Russell triple option
4) 3rd and long Draw play ..... o wait!

hawker84

Reaction score
how about a pass on 2nd and long?

I'd love to see a screen to the back every now and then.

and more slants.

more I back formations, love seeing MRob blocking for Lynch.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
With possible heavy rain, I'd like to see 1. Lynch running behind MikeRob and 2. Split backfield with Lynch and Harvin.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing another hand off to Lynch, Lynch tosses back to Wilson, Wilson chucks it to Tate or whomever for 6.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wilson breaking off a few runs. Thus having teams have to prepare for it in future playoff games.

cover-2

Reaction score
I want a lot of smash mouth football, run it down the Saints throats, and a couple of play action-passes that go for TD's.

Maybe try this play here to add insult to injury...
[youtube]BXnOMRKKjsI[/youtube]

I also expect to see a fly-by from the "Legion of Boom". LOB will be patrolling the Saints air space all day long.
tempDSC_0084--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

2_0_6

Reaction score
#1 victory formation late in the 4th.

But id also like to see a quick bubble screen to harvin in the 1st quarter to keep the Saints guessing.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Wow that hidden play is nice but that 1 lineman knew what was going on but it still gained good yards..I myself would like to see a reverse end around involving Harvin or Tate that would be sweet...

PerSea Hawkin

Reaction score
1. A pick play with Harvin and Tate. Harvin rubs Tate's defender and Tate runs a quick slant while Harvin sprints up the sideline.

2. Our version of Minnesota's bread and butter--bubble screen with Harvin, Tate and Baldwin to the right and Kearse to the left.

3. Read Option with Lynch at tailback and Harvin split out wide for a possible screen.

PerSea Hawkin

Reaction score
By the way Hi y'all twelves. Fellow lurker hawk fan from Minnesota. Percy and RW fan for some time now. Can't believe they're on the same team finally.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
A couple screen plays would be nice to slow down the pass rush.