Pete needs to look himself in the mirror.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
OK. Your initial response is to me posting Walker's stats. Are you implying that Seattle should run the ball more with an ineffective running game while down double digits? I don't understand, mainly because you haven't expressed a coherent point. Instead, you've jumped to conclusions about an innocuous statement.

not having a commitment to the run game is a huge problem. Your beat running back having less than 10 carries is a huge problem. And its not just this week.

As i said, there wdre alot of games in marshawns career where he didnt do anything for the first 10-15 carries. But we gave it to him the 16th time and he broke a run off for 20 yards . And on the 19th time, 40 yards.

Its about setting up your passing game. Its about wearing their defense down. Its about giving your d a goddamn break on the sideline.

Marshawns stats would be nowhere near where they are if we just gave up on the run after 9 carries.

mrblitz

Reaction score
they should have spent 3 or 4 days in the lead-up to the game, orienting everything around an 11am start... because that's basically what it was... 11am pst start... also the way baltimore knew the seahawks' offensive playbook, better than the seahawks themselves did; it was uncanny...

knownone

Reaction score
not having a commitment to the run game is a huge problem. Your beat running back having less than 10 carries is a huge problem. And its not just this week.

As i said, there wdre alot of games in marshawns career where he didnt do anything for the first 10-15 carries. But we gave it to him the 16th time and he broke a run off for 20 yards . And on the 19th time, 40 yards.

Its about setting up your passing game. Its about wearing their defense down. Its about giving your d a goddamn break on the sideline.

Marshawns stats would be nowhere near where they are if we just gave up on the run after 9 carries.
I agree. But we did run the ball early on and got nothing out of it. And by the second half, we were in catch-up mode against an offense that dominates TOP. Running the ball when you're down three scores in the second half against the Ravens is effectively admitting defeat.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
I agree. But we did run the ball early on and got nothing out of it. And by the second half, we were in catch-up mode against an offense that dominates TOP. Running the ball when you're down three scores in the second half against the Ravens is effectively admitting defeat.

Agreed. Too little too late. But in general, including last week and weeks prior, we need a commitment to running. We won a superbowl with a great d and commitment to runnjng, which complement eachother and open things up for the qb. Even when we were down, we would feed marshawn. Weve had zero commitment to running the ball, even at the beginning of games. 9 carries total? Tf?? Last week was jsut as bad.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Pete will sign another contract for three year extension till 2028. He will retire when he is 77.
when we draft a qb next year after we send next years 1, 2025 1st and the next two 2nd rounders for chicagos 2nd pick in first round, Pete will be ready to win another Super Bowl

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Pete will sign another contract for three year extension till 2028. He will retire when he is 77.
when we draft a qb next year after we send next years 1, 2025 1st and the next two 2nd rounders for chicagos 2nd pick in first round, Pete will be ready to win another Super Bowl
Don't put that evil on this team Ricky Bobby.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Going live now if anyone is interested. I think there's maybe 5 people watching the live. Total.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Geno could have easily thrown 3 picks today. Last week a few were dropped too if I remember correctly.

He was loyal to a fault to RW and it likely cost us a SB.
He should Stop coddling and have some accountability.