Patrick Peterson

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":1gp7cg75 said:
Of course you don't recall it sweety because it's another lie. Here's a screenshot of it lol. Where you bragged in this very thread. But now that it doesn't fit your motive you conveniently don't remember of course.

That's the thing about it. You have to remember all the things you make up like your attendance stats. Etc otherwise it appears your lying. And making things up is a form of lying. Or saying that ESPN and NFL.com manipulate stats to make Arizona look good and the Rams look bad. It's just ridiculous. Next week I'll be looking forward to your next string of interesting statements that will quickly as usual be disproved.

I never gave attendance stats, you did. I was just in the stadium and saw the empty seats and the men in suits that came to our section and told us we could go to any empty seats in the lower section if we wanted to. I could only see the empty seats on the other side of the stadium and it looked to be about 5000 of them, so I assumed the side I was on had the same issue. I may have been wrong, but the stats you gave showed about 5000 less than capacity, so there were a lot of empty seats.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":1o1ylm39 said:
ringless":1o1ylm39 said:
Of course you don't recall it sweety because it's another lie. Here's a screenshot of it lol. Where you bragged in this very thread. But now that it doesn't fit your motive you conveniently don't remember of course.

That's the thing about it. You have to remember all the things you make up like your attendance stats. Etc otherwise it appears your lying. And making things up is a form of lying. Or saying that ESPN and NFL.com manipulate stats to make Arizona look good and the Rams look bad. It's just ridiculous. Next week I'll be looking forward to your next string of interesting statements that will quickly as usual be disproved.

By the way, Peterson IS getting turned around a lot.

By the way. Peterson allowed two Catches against a real team, a real qb, a real WR for only 22 yards.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Peterson has now played 10 games and in doing so:
0 Touchdowns
254 Yards or 25.40 Yards Per game going up against the number 1 on an Island
2 Interceptions

He has absolutely been a shutdown corner this year. Considering what he's asked to do.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":3v72kf66 said:
rideaducati":3v72kf66 said:
ringless":3v72kf66 said:

By the way. Peterson allowed two Catches against a real team, a real qb, a real WR for only 22 yards.

Yes, then promptly went to the sideline when that "real" team got into the red zone.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Peterson is having a really good year. What happened to him at the end of the game, just saw he was on the sidelines but in a bar with no volume?

I do have to say it is going to be hard to have a rivalry with the Cardinals like the we have with the 49er's when they have very likeable players like Fitz and Buchanon from WSU. I still want to beat them just as bad but there players just aren't douche bags. I even hated Iupati last year but think he is a way better guy this year......glad he is ok after the scare last week. It was good to see Tukaufu and Dobbs over by the ambulance when he got hauled away, felt the same way when Christin Michael was the only Cowboy there when Ricardo got taken off. Nice to see that friendships are bigger than the game.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":2ace04sl said:
ringless":2ace04sl said:
rideaducati":2ace04sl said:
ringless":2ace04sl said:

Yes, then promptly went to the sideline when that "real" team got into the red zone.

@PFF_Sam
Lowest completion % allowed by a CB this season: Patrick Peterson's 46.3%

He went to the sideline before those 10 points were scored at the end. Which further proves the point.

Looking forward to how you spin the above twitter post. Lol

After you spin that one then you can proceed to spin this one.

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF Nov 20
Cornerbacks without a negatively graded game in coverage this season:

Josh Norman
Tyrann Mathieu
Patrick Peterson

raisethe3

Reaction score
So...in conclusion it took Patrick Peterson 4 years to develop the type of corner he is expected to be? Congrats then.

8y54k8

Kidding aside, talent is one thing. But doing it year in and year out is a whole another level. Sherman has done that for the last 3 years. Peterson, well, he just got started.

Meanwhile, Sherman developed quickly from the go. All I heard was talk and talk about Peterson, like you, I was hard on him in the past, because I didn't see the type of impact he had. He was constantly burnt.

Unlike Petersen, Sherman doesn't shy away from contact. Well, you know, he wanted no part of Beast Mode run. If that was Sherman, he would've knocked Marshawn out of bound the very least.

Stat-wise, I don't think we need to go here, because there's always debate about this. But if we do, we all know who's the clear winner.

I am not discrediting Peterson, I can see it him. But I give him credit for turning into the player that he's expected to be. Dynamic, explosive, pure coverage corner with the ability to speed for special teams.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
@mikejurecki 2h2 hours ago
Patrick Peterson was targeted just once and broke up the pass. Torrey Smith had 2 catches for 51 yards, neither came against Peterson. @pff

That's his third game were the opposing receiver has not had a catch.

Peterson has now played 11 games and in doing so:
0 Touchdowns
254 Yards or 23.09 Yards Per game going up against the number 1 on an Island
2 Interceptions

3 Games of complete Shut Downs (0 receptions)

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
ringless":2b9zq1fi said:
Patrick Peterson was targeted just once and broke up the pass. Torrey Smith had 2 catches for 51 yards, neither came against Peterson. @pff

0 Touchdowns
2 Interceptions

Has the NFL forum now become the place where opposing fans come to brag on individual players? The Keuchly thread and this one....strange.

Barakas

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3936txd0 said:
ringless":3936txd0 said:

0 Touchdowns
2 Interceptions

Has the NFL forum now become the place where opposing fans come to brag on individual players? The Keuchly thread and this one....strange.

No kidding. I'm beginning to think there needs to be a single "Opposing Team" thread and all posting about that team is regulated to that thread only.

marko358

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":1swuayqi said:
ringless":1swuayqi said:

0 Touchdowns
2 Interceptions

Hopefully a Pats fan can come in here and start a thread about how awesome Tom Brady is.