Oregon vs. Washington

joeseahawks

Reaction score
This Mariota would win more games than Cam Newton. YES I say that. And I live in Carolina.
Cam has a big arm and lot of intangibles. But Cam's game management is very poor.
Throwdown":3uiz7k6j said:
Bills and Panthers? for realz?

strohmin

Reaction score
The Husky receivers suck pretty badly. Its amazing Price can do what he does with the crap set of receivers around him. The defensive line might as well sit the rest of the game because they havent done crap all game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":1heynmfm said:
HawkWow":1heynmfm said:
Legion of doomed. Secondary is killing us.

Seriously bad and Oregon will beat you everytime if you do that.

Yep. And our abysmal pass rush is just complicating matters. Regardless of the score, both damn good teams. One further along than the other.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":1uc3qgfk said:
IDC though, Joey Harrington still came from Oregon.

You guys still have to wear that.

Two words Hugh Millen. And I'm not talking on the field.

HawkWow

Reaction score
strohmin":16faz1ob said:
The Husky receivers suck pretty badly. Its amazing Price can do what he does with the crap set of receivers around him. The defensive line might as well sit the rest of the game because they havent done crap all game.

Nothing wrong with Kasen Williams. He's not in there to stretch the field and plays his role with excellence. It's just too bad Sark doesn't get him more looks. The kid's a chain mover and a great blocker from the position.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lp88bg3 said:
JSeahawks":1lp88bg3 said:
Throwdown":1lp88bg3 said:
So.. When is Addison coming out for the draft?

True Sophomore. So he'll be draft eligible after next season.

Oh, well I want him on the Hawks.

Yea, like I said earlier in the thread I think he's just a slightly less fast version of Percy Harvin. Amazing quicks. But I don't think he has the same top end speed.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1353hiyo said:
I know Ducks fans want to give Mariota all the credit in the world. But I still have a hard time getting overly excited about him, only for the reason I never get excited about any SEC qb. It's far too easy to look all-worldly when you're playing in a gimmicky juggernaut college offense, surrounded by all-american talent. The Fox broadcasting crew just compared Mariota's stats to Tim Tebow and Colin Kaepernick. Two players I'm less than sold on in terms of their pro talent. Sorry Duck fans. I don't dislike Mariota. I think he's quite good. I just need to see a lot more from any college qb playing in an all-world offense before I can ever give them too much credit. Maybe he'll be a great pro, and could've been awesome in any college offense. But as of now, he's simply one-upping Dennis Dixon.

This sounds more like sour grapes than a legit critique right now. I'm not sold on Mariota in the NFL, but c'mon. Show some class. He put some footballs in tight windows today.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Congrats to Oregon. You're clearly the best team in the country. I hope you run the table and then kick Alabama's ass in the National Championship.