Oregon vs. Washington

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Sark is starting to remind me of Lambright. He's signed here until 2015 unless we fire him. If he leaves on his own beforehand, he has to pay us 1 million.

Buyout terms were also altered a bit in Sarkisian's favor. He will get 70 percent of all remaining guaranteed money if he is fired (up from 60 percent in the original deal). If Sarkisian leaves UW before the contract expires, he would owe $2.5 million if he left in year one or two, $1.5 million if he left in year three and $1 million if he left in year four or five.
http://seattletimes.com/html/huskies/20 ... wfb22.html

Not sure who'd we get to replace Sark, but I'm not buying too much into Wilcox now either. Sure, he's better than Holt. But that's not saying much. :crutches: :shudder:

jhern87

Reaction score
Great game Saturday.. Not looking to beat my chest, WA is better then they have been in recent memory and I'm all for the conference improving.

A lot of hate between the 2 schools but I noticed a lot of good sportsmanship (players helping each-other up, patting each-other on the helmets and backs) out on the field during the game and it was nice to see.

As an Oregon fan I can't wait to see where Mariota can take us with the way he's playing. Definitely the most confident I've ever seen him play.