One last Rams thread...

candyman4881

Reaction score
Throwdown":9h0f8pg5 said:
Stan Kroenke is a horrible man, anyone who moves teams is a horrible human.

Technically that was Georgia Frontiere (the majority owner) who moved the team - we love her in St Louis :D

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Throwdown":3cplmojk said:
Do they have NFL Sunday Ticket in hell?
She had a ranch in Cornville Arizona, and as a course of my work I heard a lot about her, only living a few miles away myself. She had a horrible rep. I did not ever do construction for her, but quite a few of my associates and friends did do work at her always under construction spread, and none of them had anything good to say about her. It was a strange place, she had kind a mini wild west town built on the property, complete with facades and everything.

pehawk

Reaction score
Notoriously "thrifty" Georgia was.

Anyone else find nothing odd about Scotte stalking an elderly millionaire? Makes total sense, actually.

pehawk

Reaction score
Montana weighs less than his mom.

True bill....

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":3qvn11ih said:
Notoriously "thrifty" Georgia was.

Anyone else find nothing odd about Scotte stalking an elderly millionaire? Makes total sense, actually.

Hell nah. She had that black widow thing going on. Dudes just fall over dead when she is around.

OrFan

Reaction score
This is the only interesting Rams thread posted on this forum.

The rest of the threads? Who cares about the Rams?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
OrFan":29nq9uah said:
This is the only interesting Rams thread posted on this forum.

The rest of the threads? Who cares about the Rams?

I was going to say Rams fans, but then I realized that's not really true either.

themunn

Reaction score
That video never gets old.

Nothing makes me laugh more about the fact that the rules are designed to make their home field LOUD and then Ram Rule 1 is SHHHHHHHHHH

Throwdown

Reaction score
I find it fascinating that they have to be told to be quiet when their offense is on the field for the usual 3 and out.

chris98251

Reaction score
I still think she Killed Carroll Rosenbloom, and then the way she arranged to have his kids written out of the will and took complete control of the Rams moving them and all. Before the Seahawks existed I liked the Rams and Raiders.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":jqphovni said:
I find it fascinating that they have to be told to be quiet when their offense is on the field for the usual 3 and out.
Weeden is almost as good as Dalton if we are talking about king of the noodle arm that is.

candyman4881

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":1l7h4klf said:
Rams losing 17-0 agains the Browns. Hahahahahahahahahaha

And the Niners only put up 6 points. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One word - PRESEASON

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":17nxj20c said:
Rams losing 17-0 agains the Browns. Hahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't want to start a new thread.

I do want to say, you Hawk fans have been gracious, amusing, and enlightening during this off-season.

I like reading your comments about your team, have enjoyed the comments on the Niners, and even enjoyed the crack-down on the Rams crazy postings, which were sprinkled in with some damn nice Rams comments.....not much else to do during the pre-season and this has been gold.

Few days before the season starts...good luck to the Hawks. I expect to see a fist fight between you and the Niners in the NFC W. It will be the story of the NFL this year.

As to the Rams, I'm excited for the year and have no idea what will happen. I will be posting here whether we are good or bad.....here's to a great football season.

Happy

Reaction score
Aww alice that's so nice of you.

You're a class act.