Rams secondary ranked dead last…

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
The Rams secondary is ranked dead last. I’m not sure if this ranking means anything, cause it sure didn’t last time the Seahawks and Rams played…

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if Geno doesn't have time...

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if Geno doesn't have time...
Even when he has time he appears inconsistently befuddled.

I was really down in the dude the last game - one of the few times I got irritated by him specifically. He did pick it up when he needed to - imagine if he could do that an entire game?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Even when he has time he appears inconsistently befuddled.

I was really down in the dude the last game - one of the few times I got irritated by him specifically. He did pick it up when he needed to - imagine if he could do that an entire game?
Half of the last game. Second half Geno was pretty good, and 4th quarter Geno was clutch AF.

keasley45

Reaction score
Half of the last game. Second half Geno was pretty good, and 4th quarter Geno was clutch AF.

2nd half Geno was 75% complete, 2Td and he was dropping dimes like he had a hole in his pocket.

If Waldron can stay on whatever flavor of Crack he was smoking and Geno can keep dealing... 'Big things, Alice. Big things...'

ccla

Reaction score
Don’t worry, we will run it up the gut for the whole game!! They will never expect it!!!
🤣

94Smith

Reaction score
PFF of course, seems to be the resource most people use here on .NET.
Doesn't really mean that much. How does the defense perform as a whole? Secondary may not be talented, but if D line pressures QB, causes sacks and disruption it does not matter as much. Rams pass defense allows on average 20/32 for 63% 231 Yards 1 TD and 0.4 INT. Thats not terrible

Latest posts