OMG, on a 49er forum about can the Seahawks be dethroned

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":6kgnzknd said:
We here at .Net think that you 49ers should be cleaning up your own poop.

animals-football-footballers-american_footballer-tackle-tackled-smb051108l.jpg
Have to admit, I chuckled a bit! :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":w5ly0d5t said:
loafoftatupu":w5ly0d5t said:
lvnginhwktwn":w5ly0d5t said:
dopeboy206":w5ly0d5t said:
I remember last year on 49erswebzone they had a thread called "The Seahawks Hate Thread" and it was the most popular thread in their forums exceeding over 1,000 pages. They are obsessed. Lol

If you added up all the pages from all the 49er threads, how pages do n you think you'd have? Both seem to be obsessed with each other, to say one is worse than the other is just ludicrous.
ludicrous?

we have had this discussion before Sir.

I propose we make a sticky titled "The DenialZone's Greatest Hits".

Just 3-4 posts, every day from the Webzone. The challenge for you Niner fans that think it is the same is to find an equally ridiculous post to counter the DenialZone on this board.

Does the post contain fact? Is it speculation? Does it have any content of real value? Or is it even the desire for harm?

then we can put it out there, not all the Webzone content but a portion of it. Other than the occasional sarcastically filled rant by me I would bet money that the number of equally ridiculous posts favor the DenialZone by 5x. Literally.

Then find the posts that are factual, ones that show a halfway realistic picture and compare.

I would bet that the Hawks fans here blow the DenialZone out of the water. It shouldn't be hard to measure, the teams are fairly equal only the Hawks have the recent advantage of success.

Not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp, again nothing to do with content of either forum threads. I simply stated that based on number of pages at each site both teams fans seem to focused on each other. There is focused an easier word for you to understand?

You say the 49ers are not relevant, you're not obsessed, etc. yet you have thread after thread about the 49ers and their players, fans and coaches. Talk about denial.

I have actually found things out about my own team here before I saw it on any 49er site. The 49ers can't take dump without someone here creating a thread. Do a search with 49er in the title, I thing you'd be surprised by the sheer number.
You hate this place but keep posting here.... Go figure! We are the obsessed ones but you're a fan trolling a rival's board. Nice pretzel logic there!

Let me ask you this and be honest about the answer.... Do you think I could get away with the level of trolling you, Marvin, or Popeye do here, if I did the same over on the WZ???

The answer is HELL NO!

You trolls are lucky our moderating team are some classy folks and give you a lot of rope, they are better people than myself. I'd have an itchy trigger finger when it came to the "nuke button", they have the patience of saints to deal with the trash you guys bring.

pmedic920

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1gkv2e7h said:
Sports Hernia":1gkv2e7h said:
bigtrain21":1gkv2e7h said:
Sherminator":1gkv2e7h said:
I've also bashed the niners, feel free to ignore those quotes as well.
He would have been a great fit for them.

ana7eny6.jpg
Damn it Sherm I had high hopes for you. :(
You turn out to be a NinaTroll that couldn't keep his lies straight, sad!

BigTrain is getting good at hunting NinaTrolls, good work sir! :th2thumbs:

We had this guy a while back, I am glad that others have picked up the behavior. Bigtrain official Regulator? He's in....

Dam, I been missing some REGULATOR warm ups.
I figured this was just about some stupid crap form the 9er board.
Love me some Regulators. :{)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":13v4w8cu said:
loafoftatupu":13v4w8cu said:
Sports Hernia":13v4w8cu said:
bigtrain21":13v4w8cu said:
I've also bashed the niners, feel free to ignore those quotes as well.
He would have been a great fit for them.

ana7eny6.jpg

Damn it Sherm I had high hopes for you. :(
You turn out to be a NinaTroll that couldn't keep his lies straight, sad!

BigTrain is getting good at hunting NinaTrolls, good work sir! :th2thumbs:

We had this guy a while back, I am glad that others have picked up the behavior. Bigtrain official Regulator? He's in....

Dam, I been missing some REGULATOR warm ups.
I figured this was just about some stupid crap form the 9er board.
Love me some Regulators. :{)
Yep, order up a badge for BigTrain! :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
While I don't like to ever defend the Webzone, one thing people should keep in mind is that it sees significantly more traffic than Seahawks.net does. Not trying to step on anybody's toes, but 49erswebzone.com is the 68,009th most-visited website on the Internet. Seahawks.net is the 528,757th most-visited website on the Internet.

Listing threads about us that seem long by our standards just isn't comparable without knowing how many active members they really have compared to how many active members we have.

Giedi

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1jo30lch said:
Hey Niner fans. The only thing we are really obsessed with is the fact that the Hawks took your asses out, did so in a manner that established a massive choke for one team, an amazing play for the other and then followed it up by curb stomping the only hope you had of holding on to your cherished Super Bowl comments.

When your team wins, it is called celebration of success. We certainly do not envy you, worry about you or look for your approval.

We aren't making up excuses, defending the failure of the team or ignoring the quality of the Niners football team.

You are trying to make celebration into obsession. Just look at the DenialZone after they LOST the Super Bowl and then the NFCC. Then imagine if they had won either one of those.

Nice billboard.
Loafo my buddie! Good to see you here. Just dropping by to say hi. The real question, in my opinion, is whether the 'Hawks can repeat. The answer is - of course they can. But there are a lot of teams that will do their best efforts to prevent a repeat. I think one of the bigger obstacles the 'Hawk team has to overcome to repeat is the team that has repeated before. The odds are against a repeat, but with Wilson, all things are possible. :mrgreen:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":39orgs9k said:
You say the 49ers are not relevant, you're not obsessed, etc. yet you have thread after thread about the 49ers and their players, fans and coaches. Talk about denial.

Talk about Denial? That is EPIC man. Would you like me to dig up the comments that the Niner fans on this board made last offseason?

Niner fans despise the success of others and it is that simple

Most DenialZone Niners wouldn't even refer to the Hawks as a good team. Since losing the NFCC they have done absolutely nothing but diminish the Hawks. The Hawks kicked ass, everyone knows it but Niner nation.

Proof?

From 2004-2010 the Hawks won the division 5 times in 7 years and went to a Super Bowl.

The Cards won the division twice and went to a Super Bowl.

Niner fans laughed and jeered because they claimed that making it to the Super Bowl means nothing, that winning the division multiple times meant nothing. After all, the Niners NEVER lost a Super Bowl.

Last offseason the DenialNiners forgot about that. I could find many posts arguing that the 2013 Niners would win the division and go back to the Super Bowl because they won the division 2 years in a row and made it to the Super Bowl. Why was it considered a failure for everyone else, but when the Niners had done nothing more than the Cards was it an accomplishment? Do you want me to find the posts?

In 2011, no one here diminished what the Niners did. But you know for a fact how the DenialNiner works. They just can't stand to see anyone else have success. Whether the Niners did or not.

We KNOW the Hawks were the best team in 2013. They proved it by beating the best. Denial is defined as:

Denial consists of the refusal to accept a past or present reality and is most commonly employed to protect the host from their own negative traits; to protect them from the repeated memories of the negative actions of another or to avoid recognising their own guilt for past actions, thoughts or feelings.

I don't know about everyone else, but my attention to the Niners is entirely due to the desire of spending the entire offseason refuting all the shit their fans said and to remind them of reality. You won't see us ripping on any other fans, because they weren't here the last 2 seasons boasting and telling us how the Hawks weren't getting by their greatness

Niner fans earned it.

Even you are in denial. You see the attention that we give Niner nation as some sort of obsession or attraction to greatness, when really we are laughing at you and we are laughing hard. Only a Niner fan would see it any other way.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And I thought denial was a river of niner fans in Egypt?? Boy was I wrong. :twisted: :stirthepot:

Sherminator

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2lq73yej said:
Hey Niner fans. The only thing we are really obsessed with is the fact that the Hawks took your asses out, did so in a manner that established a massive choke for one team, an amazing play for the other and then followed it up by curb stomping the only hope you had of holding on to your cherished Super Bowl comments.

When your team wins, it is called celebration of success. We certainly do not envy you, worry about you or look for your approval.

We aren't making up excuses, defending the failure of the team or ignoring the quality of the Niners football team.

You are trying to make celebration into obsession. Just look at the DenialZone after they LOST the Super Bowl and then the NFCC. Then imagine if they had won either one of those.

Nice billboard.

Lol says the guy with the niners in his sig and avatar.
C'mon Loaf

quote="loafoftatupu"]
The_Z_Man":2lq73yej said:
You find rampant homerism on almost any NFL forum... including here.

People who pick their own butts and eat that poo... the difference on webzone is that they eat their own poo with arrogance and rage.

Exactly. I mentioned it earlier. Most Seahawk fans would acknowledge that the Niners are a good team. That playing them would be a challenge.

The DenialZone Niner would not ever consider the Hawks as a threat even though they are the only team that has beat them recently with any consistency.

How about this? Does everyone remember last year when the Niner regulars were laughing at Seahawks fans and predicting dominance because they made it to the Super Bowl? How DARE we show confidence in the Hawks after they made it to the Super Bowl?[/quote]

Your problem is you focus on the 10% of posters that probably shouldn't be allowed to post.
Literally everything you are saying on this applies to about 100 of the 1000 active posters on the webzone.
I could do the same with this forum, don't even try and deny that

Lol and don't even start with claiming that nobody bashed the 2011 niners,
You are a better poster than than, c'mon now

Now back to the thread,
I like to think that it was started because the OP wanted to talk football about how sombody beats your secondary, from what I have seen 1 team figured it out.
Then, because we have more posters, some of our "finest" decided to show up and literally spam it with their hatred for the hawks.
Same thing happens here

Good thread idea, bad posters

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sherminator":1d436bwv said:
Lol says the guy with the niners in his sig and avatar.
C'mon Loaf

First, learn how to embed quotes, don't be a hack. FIFY anyways. Second, don't "C'mon Loaf" me. Don't waste my time, you have zero except the opinion from a secondary personality. It shows... I have Niner stuff in my sig and avy because they choked and I like reminding Niner fans of their pain. You know this, I have said this, but go ahead and consider it a compliment Warren.

Your problem is you focus on the 10% of posters that probably shouldn't be allowed to post.
Literally everything you are saying on this applies to about 100 of the 1000 active posters on the webzone.
I could do the same with this forum, don't even try and deny that

I'm talking about the 90%. you know this. "Don't even try to deny that".... right... You better start learning math.

Lol and don't even start with claiming that nobody bashed the 2011 niners,
You are a better poster than than, c'mon now

Prove it... I was here. Other than optimism that the 2011 home game would end up in the Hawks favor, there wasn't anyone claiming the Niners sucked. I could find that on the Webzone the day the Super Bowl was won. What in the hell would you know about being a "better" poster? You aren't even your real self. Like a Niners fan, that wants to be seen as a Seahawks fan posting as a Niners fan that is posting as a Seahawks fan. Pretty close there Sybil?

Now back to the thread,
I like to think that it was started because the OP wanted to talk football about how sombody beats your secondary, from what I have seen 1 team figured it out.
Then, because we have more posters, some of our "finest" decided to show up and literally spam it with their hatred for the hawks.
Same thing happens here

Good thread idea, bad posters

Huh? The thread title was will-seattle-be-dethroned on the Webzone.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
You don't have to defend your wife's tits to a 49er fan as we know most of them haven't touched a titty without being jailed for sexual assault since they suckled from their mommas' (ATTN: ROLAND: I am talking about plural mothers of plural 49er fans) saggy bags.

TRUTH.

Sherminator

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1z11cm0i said:
First, learn how to embed quotes, don't be a hack. FIFY anyways. Second, don't "C'mon Loaf" me. Don't waste my time, you have zero except the opinion from a secondary personality. It shows... I have Niner stuff in my sig and avy because they choked and I like reminding Niner fans of their pain. You know this, I have said this, but go ahead and consider it a compliment Warren.

Didn't really feel the need to embed quotes. Whatever FIFY? What are you 15 years old?
Lol I find it funny that if I am in fact wasting your time you sure wrote alot.
(I think I remember reading that I don't "register" somewhere on here as well) You like reminding niner fans of their pain on a seahawks board? That makes sense. Lol
I consider everything you type a compliment, makes me feel better about myself ;)
Fact is you have 9er stuff all over your posts and you claim niner fans are the ones obsessing.
Logic my man, it'll get you far

I'm talking about the 90%. you know this. "Don't even try to deny that".... right... You better start learning math.

So you are saying that 9/10 niner fans consider the hawks a bad team? Do you have any evidence for this other than your yearly visit to the webzone? I know you don't believe that for a second. I could probably prove you wrong here, but I don't feel like doing the mass amount of work.
So what I'll do is do what you do, let 1 poster be my opinion for a whole fanbase.
I'm going to use me, and in that sense you are wrong. Don't even argue that point because in a way, you would be arguing with yourself (see how logic is our friend?)
You're wrong because I consider the hawks a good team, and I represnt the X amount of fans we have.

Where does math play into this? I honestly hope you don't ignore that question because the only math you did was add 90% to my 10% to make it 100.

Prove it... I was here. Other than optimism that the 2011 home game would end up in the Hawks favor, there wasn't anyone claiming the Niners sucked. I could find that on the Webzone the day the Super Bowl was won. What in the hell would you know about being a "better" poster? You aren't even your real self. Like a Niners fan, that wants to be seen as a Seahawks fan posting as a Niners fan that is posting as a Seahawks fan. Pretty close there Sybil?

You're telling me that in all of 2011 there wasn't a single poster on here who bashed the niners? You are actually making that claim?
Again,
C'mon loaf

Huh? The thread title was will-seattle-be-dethroned on the Webzone.

Yes, but normally the question of "will this happen" evolves into the question of "how will that happen"
Which is the course it is taking now

P.S.
Love you too :th2thumbs:

Sherminator

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":y7gmdp7k said:
You don't have to defend your wife's tits to a 49er fan as we know most of them haven't touched a titty without being jailed for sexual assault since they suckled from their mommas' (ATTN: ROLAND: I am talking about plural mothers of plural 49er fans) saggy bags.

TRUTH.

Yeah that one was my bad, I apologize loaf
As far as the rest of the post I tend to keep sexual things out of football so you do you there buddy.

But as far as the thread goes,
I think there might be a good chance Seattle doesn't make it back this year. Its all going to depend on that defense and if an OC out there comes up with some plays to expose it. Same thing happened with the niners when we first used Kaep, part of me thinks we went as far as we did because defenses didn't know what to expect from him and couldn't plan accordingly. Same could be said about the hawks, but the major difference is you guys won the big game, we didn't. (could also be looked at in a negative light as well because now you have the bigger target)

Thats the difficult part about it though, when you have as many playmakers and talented players as your defense does, it gets tough.
I think we saw a glimpse of what needs to be done when you played against the Colts, but then again could have just been an off game.

But if we do know one thing, this league requires that you are able to adapt to new formations/schemes.
Hopefully for you all Carrol is doing something brilliant again (yes I used that adjective, your 4-3 formations and pass rushing this year was amazing to watch)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sherminator":39mr5z96 said:
So you are saying that 9/10 niner fans consider the hawks a bad team? Do you have any evidence for this other than your yearly visit to the webzone?

No Corky, Don't twist it up. I said DenialZone, or Denial Niner. You wanted to argue about boards, I will give it to you lean. 1.5 pages, with 15 posts per page and I scraped this off and haven't even really tried.

16 posts in 1.5 pages, with 15 posts per page.

Giedi":39mr5z96 said:
Taking too many PED's will eventually rot your body, it's only a matter of time for that to happen. Look at Shawn Merriman, he couldn't heal properly after taking all those PED's. I think his career was cut short in my opinion by at least 5 years.

So.... Who is taking PED's?

Young2Rice":39mr5z96 said:
We will kick their asses this year. Their time is done.

And a Monkey is going to crawl out of this guy's computer and piss on his face. I said so.

Stevec9932":39mr5z96 said:
of course.. they will not be as good as they were last year..

Hey everybody!! Chadhia is a Niner fan!!

Niners816":39mr5z96 said:
It's to the point I don't even scroll down to the comments page because all the nonsense their "fan base" has to spew. All in all the whole outfit (coach, players, uniforms, etc..) is hard to respect. Very rarely has a team with litterly 5 good seasons in their franchise history talk so much s**t.

There is some great irony in that he attempted to use the word "literally" in reference to the Hawks only having 5 good seasons. Actually, that is 6 since 2005, but the real irony is that this guy refers to fan bases, coaching and players as a reason not to respect Seattle, but he is a Niner fan that is saying it.

RicetoYoung":39mr5z96 said:
Young2Rice":39mr5z96 said:
We will kick their asses this year. Their time is done.

Our offense is a lot better than theirs. No question. I'm still worried about our defense until A.Smith and Bowman get back.

If there was ever a built-in single NinaTroll circle jerk, the guy that makes up the poster that supports these two accounts is it. In any case, see the bold and try not to scare anyone when you burst out laughing.

RicetoYoung":39mr5z96 said:
What I like is the fact that they lost Golden Tate. Yes they have Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin, but neither one can seem to stay healthy. They were 26th in the league in passing last year and if neither can play all year, I expect the same result.

The Hawks were 26th in passing.. Hmm.. I wonder where the Niners were. Oh, and Percy Harvin was in the Super Bowl, but he might still miss the entire season again?

English":39mr5z96 said:
Good chance they won't even get to the playoffs. And I can't see them repeating. I assume .net figure it's in the bag! Disappointment is coming.

And this is a moderator of the DenialZone. Doesn't that just explain the entire post?

Geeked":39mr5z96 said:
Every team is 3 to 4 injuries away from picking number one. What happened to the Texans last year could happen to anyone. So the answer is YES.

Place your bets!

Pillbusta":39mr5z96 said:
The obvious answer is yes. Just as we were last season after 2 years sitting atop the NFCW. I think we all know we lost a couple games midseason due to unfortunate injury and a phantom call on Ahmad Brooks. With SEA schedule this season they are going to have a tough road to hoe and we are positioned to seize the opportunity

There is so much wrong in this post that I don't know where to start, but like all Niner predictions, there is a phantom element.

Giedi":39mr5z96 said:
Ram and Cardinal fans are awfully quiet nowadays. I remember these same rams fans annoying the hell out of the 49er fans during their *best show on turd* time. They were all over the place like cockroaches. The same thing will happen to the seadderall fans once they lose a couple of games to us and fall below .500.

Giedi... He's got a few open brain circuits, heh.. below .500? LMAOLMAO!!!!!

Quest4six":39mr5z96 said:
They are the worst.
I thought that they troll only our website... Turns out they are pretty much everywhere now that the bandwagon fans have hopped on.

They will be dethorned,
Honestly I don't think they improved from last year at all, in fact I would be willing to bet last years team is better than what they have going on now.
Plus some offensive coordinator is out there as we speak studying the "legion of boom" and how to beat it.
All it takes is one good technique, and Seattle will crumble

One good technique and CRUMBLE. So dramatic!

jrg":39mr5z96 said:
I've never witnessed a fan base become SO cocky after winning one time until now.

Seahawk fans are truly the worst.

Is that anything like being Cocky after losing?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sherminator":3shhud4p said:
Yeah that one was my bad, I apologize loaf

Who cares? you aren't even real.

Sherminator":3shhud4p said:
I think we saw a glimpse of what needs to be done when you played against the Colts, but then again could have just been an off game.

You mean the 6 point win in what was essentially a shootout gave YOU a glimpse of what needs to be done? Didn't really watch that game did ya?

Hmmm... let's see. Drafting another QB that can throw a ball with nice lift and not get picked off multiple times is a good start. Then getting Thomas to miss an easy tackle would be item number 2 and then get a few favorable calls. You win! One game!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Giedi":wrohdrif said:
Loafo my buddie! Good to see you here. Just dropping by to say hi. The real question, in my opinion, is whether the 'Hawks can repeat. The answer is - of course they can. But there are a lot of teams that will do their best efforts to prevent a repeat. I think one of the bigger obstacles the 'Hawk team has to overcome to repeat is the team that has repeated before. The odds are against a repeat, but with Wilson, all things are possible. :mrgreen:

Oh hey Giedi. Saw some of your stuff over on the PaintHuffingZone. Guess that lobotomy reversal was a failure huh?

Sherminator

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":fp4hvxkm said:
Sherminator":fp4hvxkm said:
So you are saying that 9/10 niner fans consider the hawks a bad team? Do you have any evidence for this other than your yearly visit to the webzone?

No Corky, Don't twist it up. I said DenialZone, or Denial Niner. You wanted to argue about boards, I will give it to you lean. 1.5 pages, with 15 posts per page and I scraped this off and haven't even really tried.

16 posts in 1.5 pages, with 15 posts per page.

You did clarify that, my bad.

I can tell that you haven't tried. Thank you for proving my point,
16 posts on a forum that has 3,050,786 posts is a great stat to use while proving a point.

Just so you know, you are using .0000052% of the posts on that forum to justify your inaccurate assumption.
Lol don't forget that you told me I'm the one who needs to get better at math.
I'm loving these posts from you