OMG, on a 49er forum about can the Seahawks be dethroned

Sherminator

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":31bapi5e said:
Sherminator":31bapi5e said:
Yeah that one was my bad, I apologize loaf

Who cares? you aren't even real.

Sherminator":31bapi5e said:
I think we saw a glimpse of what needs to be done when you played against the Colts, but then again could have just been an off game.

You mean the 6 point win in what was essentially a shootout gave YOU a glimpse of what needs to be done? Didn't really watch that game did ya?

Hmmm... let's see. Drafting another QB that can throw a ball with nice lift and not get picked off multiple times is a good start. Then getting Thomas to miss an easy tackle would be item number 2 and then get a few favorable calls. You win! One game!

This is getting to be to easy.

You're right, I'm not real.
You've spent the last 2 hours going back and forth with a google bot.
C'mon loaf

Like my last post you failed to miss what I was saying.
Richard Sherman seemed to have his hands full with T.Y. that game, and whatever he did worked.
I didn't say anything about the game itself or who should have one. I don't need you excuses lol

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sherminator":ohls20r0 said:
This is getting to be to easy.

You can't even get your usernames straight, how is anything easy to you? Liar.

You're right, I'm not real.
You've spent the last 2 hours going back and forth with a google bot.
C'mon loaf

No, you and the other idiots that all occupy your undersized cranium have been going back and forth for 2 hours. I have been working, used the treadmill for 40 minutes and took a shower during that window. Oh and I also posted...

Like my last post you failed to miss what I was saying.
Richard Sherman seemed to have his hands full with T.Y. that game, and whatever he did worked.
I didn't say anything about the game itself or who should have one. I don't need you excuses lol

Who said anything about excuses or who should have won? Oh, that's right.. you did. Nice try Skipper. I gave you the keys to the game in 3 sentences. Now work it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
You know...This behavior with the blind posting of inaccurate information after being exposed is a pattern we have seen before. Seems to me another guy or two did the same thing after exposure. If only there was a way to verify it.

I have it figured it.

Oh and Sherm, thanks for the info. I'll be in touch.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Like I said last time we got into this, you are a little out of your league on this one.
Also, just so we can address the elephant in this post, running is considered exercising, not working.
Lol, and I am the one with the "undersized cranium". '

loafoftatupu":e9eh1j0c said:
You can't even get your usernames straight, how is anything easy to you? Liar.
C'mon loaf don't give up and resort to name calling, you're on a roll!
Check my ip address, I have 1 account on this forum.

No, you and the other idiots that all occupy your undersized cranium have been going back and forth for 2 hours. I have been working, used the treadmill for 40 minutes and took a shower during that window. Oh and I also posted...

Other idiots that occupy my brain? I'm not too sure what you mean by that, but regardless I think the issue is you are blind to my genius.

Who said anything about excuses or who should have won? Oh, that's right.. you did. Nice try Skipper. I gave you the keys to the game in 3 sentences. Now work it.

Really? I did? Please point out where I said the Colts or Hawks should have won.
I'm looking forward to this one.
Like the math question that you avoided please answer this one.

Sherminator

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":13hte13d said:
You know...This behavior with the blind posting of inaccurate information after being exposed is a pattern we have seen before. Seems to me another guy or two did the same thing after exposure. If only there was a way to verify it.

I have it figured it.

Oh and Sherm, thanks for the info. I'll be in touch.

Blind posting of inaccutare info? What specifically is that? I'm failing to see any examples

Just a heads up, I'm not really expecting much of a reply.
I've kinda got your format down, first you find points that are easy targets. Then you'll probably ask some rhetorical questions proceeded by some outdated nickname.
All the while forgetting to use and evidence or provide specific examples.
When you do provide specific examples there usually isn't much substance behind it (this was proven when you thought .00000052% of the posts on the WebZone account for the whole forum).

Please, compare me to some trolls who you have already claimed "don't matter" or "don't register"
Kind of ironic for a guy who claims

Don't forget this is how this whole thing started,

loafoftatupu":13hte13d said:
Don't flatter yourself. The only guys that have ever been able to "mess" with me are my brothers on this board. Some of them for 10 years.

Just want to point out I was at on point contributing to this thread, and I am keeping that up.

Either way, the key to beating the hawks is getting that defense figured out and containing Russel Wilson.
First team that does that will probably win the big game, unless Carrol has something new up his sleeve.
Gonna be a great game when we meet

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Sherminator":2o4glyxr said:
bigtrain21":2o4glyxr said:
I've posted on a lot of message boards, I'm more of a fan of the NFL than of an actual team.I will say, out of any NFL team out there this board has the weirdest obsession with the 49ers.
Half of your posters have the 49ers mentioned in a sig or avatar.

I mean c'mon you guys even have this :49ersmall:

Yes because I said I was a niner fan,
Jesus here is another example.

You are a Niners fan right?

Lets be logical about this,
If I was a niner fan
1. why would I post in this thread
2. Why didn't I claim to be a niner fan
3. I literally said I don't really root for a team

This thread is about the niner fanbase obessing over you guys, why would I partake in that on this specific thread.
Really?

2e4egudu.jpg

Interesting. You said that in the Justin Britt thread.

I've also bashed the niners, feel free to ignore those quotes as well.
He would have been a great fit for them.

ana7eny6.jpg

Basement 5691

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I had to take a look.
The best thing we can do is make sure we as fans dont give them access to the stadium. We dont need the 49ers as an organization to act like lil b*****s and ban ticket sales to washington residents. All you have to do is not sell tickets to them and pass it along. As a season ticket holder I have never sold my tickets to fans of other teams for a couple reasons. They dont deserve to witness such a glorious atmosphere and I dont want to catch the hell from the season ticket holders around me (which is all of them) for that move the next game. Cant control the organizations that buy huge blocks or people that just get tickets for profit. I for 1 make sure its a living hell for seahawks fans in the parking lot and the stadium. Like I said they took it off the field and made it personal. I was at the game when they flew the "12th girl" flag over and where I come from thats an a$$ beating

Dude would get his post deleted, minimum, here. Probably banned. I don't buy the "it's only the minority" argument, of course every fan base has some sucky humans, but we aren't talking about fanbases, we are talking about forum membership, and the lowest common denominator of acceptable behavior will define the forum membership. The webzone sucks because it tolerates that kind of bullshit, not because of the team they cheer for. Even worse is the number of posts wishing injuries on Seattle players.

The best however, is the solid number of webzoners who try to say that Seattle is full of bandwaggoners. The Niners have a huge following all over the country, heck, the world, and most of them became fans not by proximity, but because they wanted to follow a winner who was exciting to watch, as the Niners were back in the day.

Measuring who is a better fan, which is what the bandwagon accusation shit is, is just plain stupid, almost as stupid as faking your identity to troll. There are levels of dumb and smart with fans, but no fandom is better or worse than another. Do you think that the teams care if the fans are hardcore, or do they care more about a guy who can list 2 starters but can also afford a luxury box?

ps. Geidi is a dumb fan. Spewing his moronic diarrhea of the mouth about PEDS on his site, then all sweet on here. Got to give him a little credit, he clearly knows we set the bar for discourse a little higher than that sewer.

Giedi

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3fctdluk said:
Giedi":3fctdluk said:
Loafo my buddie! Good to see you here. Just dropping by to say hi. The real question, in my opinion, is whether the 'Hawks can repeat. The answer is - of course they can. But there are a lot of teams that will do their best efforts to prevent a repeat. I think one of the bigger obstacles the 'Hawk team has to overcome to repeat is the team that has repeated before. The odds are against a repeat, but with Wilson, all things are possible. :mrgreen:

Oh hey Giedi. Saw some of your stuff over on the PaintHuffingZone. Guess that lobotomy reversal was a failure huh?
Awwww man! Thanks for the compliments. Right back atcha! :mrgreen:

Sherminator

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2a7v0x9n said:
I had to take a look.
The best thing we can do is make sure we as fans dont give them access to the stadium. We dont need the 49ers as an organization to act like lil b*****s and ban ticket sales to washington residents. All you have to do is not sell tickets to them and pass it along. As a season ticket holder I have never sold my tickets to fans of other teams for a couple reasons. They dont deserve to witness such a glorious atmosphere and I dont want to catch the hell from the season ticket holders around me (which is all of them) for that move the next game. Cant control the organizations that buy huge blocks or people that just get tickets for profit. I for 1 make sure its a living hell for seahawks fans in the parking lot and the stadium. Like I said they took it off the field and made it personal. I was at the game when they flew the "12th girl" flag over and where I come from thats an a$$ beating

Dude would get his post deleted, minimum, here. Probably banned. I don't buy the "it's only the minority" argument, of course every fan base has some sucky humans, but we aren't talking about fanbases, we are talking about forum membership, and the lowest common denominator of acceptable behavior will define the forum membership. The webzone sucks because it tolerates that kind of bullshit, not because of the team they cheer for. Even worse is the number of posts wishing injuries on Seattle players.

The best however, is the solid number of webzoners who try to say that Seattle is full of bandwaggoners. The Niners have a huge following all over the country, heck, the world, and most of them became fans not by proximity, but because they wanted to follow a winner who was exciting to watch, as the Niners were back in the day.

Measuring who is a better fan, which is what the bandwagon accusation shit is, is just plain stupid, almost as stupid as faking your identity to troll. There are levels of dumb and smart with fans, but no fandom is better or worse than another. Do you think that the teams care if the fans are hardcore, or do they care more about a guy who can list 2 starters but can also afford a luxury box?

ps. Geidi is a dumb fan. Spewing his moronic diarrhea of the mouth about PEDS on his site, then all sweet on here. Got to give him a little credit, he clearly knows we set the bar for discourse a little higher than that sewer.

Yeah that would be the 10% I was originally referring to.
Not proud of those fans
I also highly doubt he would get that deleted if he was bashing the 9ers here but then again, you post here more often than I do so you probably know better.

Well, to be fair any team that wins a championship always has bandwaggon fans. Seriously think about it lol, what else can they make fun of you for? Hawks won the championship.

You better be careful where you say that bolded part, loaf might get on here and try to convince you otherwise.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He would get modded here, for his promoting making the parking lot a living hell, and his saying what hawks fans do is an ass kicking where he comes from.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sherminator":tx9udvs3 said:
Please, compare me to some trolls who you have already claimed "don't matter" or "don't register"
Kind of ironic for a guy who claims

Don't forget this is how this whole thing started,

loafoftatupu":tx9udvs3 said:
Don't flatter yourself. The only guys that have ever been able to "mess" with me are my brothers on this board. Some of them for 10 years.

You don't register. I have a fairly good time posting on this board though, so I typically respond to anyone, regardless of their fan status. If you want to see some guys mess with me, wait until election time, go to the PWR forum and pile on with the others that tell me I need to pay more taxes. But there is nothing that a Niner fan could say in a football context that triggers my blood pressure.

Sherminator":tx9udvs3 said:
Just want to point out I was at on point contributing to this thread, and I am keeping that up.

Either way, the key to beating the hawks is getting that defense figured out and containing Russel Wilson.
First team that does that will probably win the big game, unless Carrol has something new up his sleeve.
Gonna be a great game when we meet

If you want to get serious about it, I am not so sure that the Niners/Hawks game is guaranteed to be a good one. Yeah, TDay should be a good game, but the next game in Seattle might not be so thrilling. I know that many see the last game as a barometer, but that game had a ton of freaky crap in it. To me it has a lot more to do with Kaeperchoke than it does anything else.

The Niners are going to win a bunch of games, there is really no reason to truly think that anything is that much different in 2014. The teams are literally separated by 1.5 games over 2 seasons. I doubt that it will be much different this year, but if Kaeperstank hasn't made some changes to his game I personally think that the Niners are going to have a difficult game here.

They all "should" be great games, but ultimately I think regardless of the scores that the Hawks and Niners will split again. Even if it means they both win on the road.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hawknation2014":17y06kfj said:
I know... he kind of ruined it, but honestly it wasn't the first time for "Sherm".

Just wait until the days posting information on the interwebs requires a unique digital ID, tied to DNA, prints and protected by complex pin. It will take all the fun out of it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Giedi":j76inybj said:
loafoftatupu":j76inybj said:
Giedi":j76inybj said:
Loafo my buddie! Good to see you here. Just dropping by to say hi. The real question, in my opinion, is whether the 'Hawks can repeat. The answer is - of course they can. But there are a lot of teams that will do their best efforts to prevent a repeat. I think one of the bigger obstacles the 'Hawk team has to overcome to repeat is the team that has repeated before. The odds are against a repeat, but with Wilson, all things are possible. :mrgreen:

Oh hey Giedi. Saw some of your stuff over on the PaintHuffingZone. Guess that lobotomy reversal was a failure huh?
Awwww man! Thanks for the compliments. Right back atcha! :mrgreen:

Geidi - did you guys really just ban a Panther fan in the Hawk thread? I couldn't really tell from Young2's comment.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I wear their rage as a badge of honour. It's great to know how much we get under their skin by being better than them.

There is literally no comeback for them while ever they continue to come up short.

There is no need to counter any of their arguments with facts or opinion, all you need to do is put "Has anything that you have just said helped you win a Superbowl in the last 2 decades?"

Put that after everyone of their posts and watch them go apoplectic.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I just got banned over there. :) Was actually being pretty nice but after having no answer to basic arguments they decided to ban me instead. Young2Rice was one of the worst. Oh well it was fun while it lasted on a slow day at work.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":132zr4t7 said:
Tech Worlds":132zr4t7 said:
Young2Rice is such a douchebag. So glad we banned his ass over here. Dude is worthless as a human being.

I'm not sure who you are talking about, I try to avoid that cesspool, but that's probably going a bit too far... you have no idea what he's like in real life.

I have a friend, big Seahawks fan, who was banned from this very forum. He's a good guy... enjoyable to be around in real life, but he's a little dude out here in the real world, so he gets on the internet and it's his chance to be a "big tough guy" so he runs his mouth like a five year old, spreads rage and anger, and starts talking crazy stuff.

People get behind that keyboard and get diarrhea of the fingers, they lose all common sense, basic manners, and human dignity. It's just way easier to type nonsense and act lick a prick when no one can see you, than it is to look someone in the eye, spew nonsense, and act like a prick.

This is exactly it. I know quite a few Niner fans that have been loyal for a long time. NONE of them act the way internet/Facebook trolls do. It is absolutely crazy. You can't even have an actual football conversation. I don't even try anymore. I always get meaningless rhetoric spit at me. "Roid raging DB's" " 40 years till you got a SB win?! you suck!!"

This goes for a lot of Seahawk fans too. It's not as if niner fans hold the rights to be the only douchebag fans.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I found it boring and entirely unappealing. Some of yall need another hobby.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Giedi did you really say this board is too ban happy while the webzone isn't? I tried to be decent over there and was banned AFTER giving the 49ers some credit and only calling out a few posters who actually wished harm to Sherman. Pathetic.